Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they are with the paternal grandmother.

(OT just noticed your location and wanted to say I have visited Newcastle and it was lovely...all of the beautiful little villages surrounding...)

Thank you. It is lovely. All the castles and the beautiful coast lines. I feel lucky to live here

Were her bottoms found with her but not on her? I had been surmising some of those searches lately were trying to find them. Because imo if she wasn't wearing them or found somewhere on the way to or from her then JR must have had a car. But then I think I also heard she was found with a blanket in one account here... but in another a blanket was taken from mom's car during a search.

The facts are few and far between and the stories many and varied. :(

I haven't heard a thing about her bottoms other than she wasn't wearing them. LE seems pretty right lipped and that could mean a lot or mean nothing. It was the same in Jenise's case and they went holding PCs to tell us nothing to suddenly telling us about an arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm stuck on this too! I'm starting to wonder if Bella was supposed to be in bed, even if TG just hollered " get your butt in bed", I'm sure I read that somewhere at one point.
Maybe TG knew something was going on in the home that night involving JJR, they decide to leave and do the walmart thing,to get out the way. Maybe Bella walked in on something that she shouldn't have seen.
Hence the " why didn't you stay in bed", thing.

Here's the video where she says "Bella, get your butt in bed." She also said Bella slept with her every night so maybe that answers where Bella and her sister usually slept in the house?

http://www.azfamily.com/video/raw/R...head-City-girl-gives-interview-274181831.html

Also, here's a NG transcript aired at 8 pm. September 3:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1409/03/ng.01.html

NG interviews Chief Williamson and at that point he had some misinformation - for example he said it was TG who called 911. So the timeline remains murky.

GRACE: Chief Williamson, when did they first notice she was gone? It was the little girl`s sister, right, that noticed?

WILLIAMSON: That`s what we are told, yes, around 11:00 o`clock, and the little girl`s sister noticed, yes.

Unfortunately, he doesn't say where his information is coming from. He did mention there were other males in the house, including the "uncle who isn't a blood uncle" (Rector) and that everyone in the house had been interviewed but no mention of a female cousin who left at 11:04. So I'm still not sure how and where she fits in. Was she interviewed that night?

Sniped by me, Thankyou msmarple,

Here's the video where she says "Bella, get your butt in bed." She also said Bella slept with her every night so maybe that answers where Bella and her sister usually slept in the house?

http://www.azfamily.com/video/raw/Ra...274181831.html

I thought I'd heard the Get your butt in bed statement early on.
So if Bella was told to be in bed, but no one actually put her bed, TG may have just presumed Bella was in bed before leaving for Walmart.
Then TGs question to Bella, " why didn't you stay in bed", makes a bit more sense, if TGs last words to Bella were telling her to get to bed. X

Caskets are used to maintain the body to appear in an as natural-appearing-in-life state. Isabella's body was quite decomposed .. hence the decision to cremate.
Possibly. And possibly that a cremation is MUCH less expensive than a casket funeral. And possibly that cremation has always been the family's choice for deaths in the family. And there are a few other possibilities I won't mention out of respect for the family.

I still do not understand why Bella didn't have pants on when she was found. One would assume that she was sexually abused but there is no charge in that in JJR's indictment so my question is WHY did she not have anything on? I know that there other ways he could have done it but wouldn't his DNA be on there? I don't understand why he killed this little girl. It's terrible.

This is one scenario. I have another I'll post later.

SPECULATION #1 - JJR-only crime:

Children playing hide and seek.
JJR wants to rape Isabella or wants to see choke / eye-roll, decides to act on fantasy.
JJR leaves house, property, planning.
Remaining adults (except GM) leave TG house, off to Wal-Mart.
Cousin and daughter leave TG house.
JJR watches from the park or close by, out of site.
JJT enters TG house, to downstairs, listens, watches, out of site.
10 year old goes to bathroom.
JJR enters bedroom sees Isabella changing clothes.
Isabella removes her shorts, underwear.
JJR manages to get Isabella out of the house, maybe beyond the property, his hand covering her mouth.
Within a short distance Isabella struggles to escape.
Isabella tries to scream but JJR covers her mouth, grabs her throat.
JJR chokes Isabella with intent to only have her pass out.
JJR finds Isabella stronger than he expects as she vigorously fights.
JJR strengthens his hold on Isabella, to the point she expires.
JJR transports (scenario requires vehicle or wheeled luggage) Isabella's body to a location on the far side of the wash.
JJR buries Isabella.
JJR goes to Wal-Mart, swaps shoes, leaves Wal-Mart to change clothes.

There are a few missing pieces in this scenario, such as which vehicle was used:where is it now, or where is the luggage?
TG's vehicle?

Two possible paths JJR took if he used a vehicle to transport Isabella's body:

blue path
yellow path
A = TG house
B = road close to body
body = Isabella
B to body is on-foot transport

!! isabella - path.png

It is a ferret dressed in prison clothes. He got busted for hiding the ninja stalkers in the fridge with the household pets.

*Morgan Ingram's thread in the parking lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:spit: :hilarious:

Possibly. And possibly that a cremation is MUCH less expensive than a casket funeral. And possibly that cremation has always the family's choice for deaths in the family. And there are a few other possibilities I won't mention out of respect for the family.

Expense was the most likely pivot.

OT: Is it just me, or is having actual command of the English language and/or spelling and proper grammar seem to be a rarity on SM? Sorry it bugs the living daylights out of me . I want to scream . TOO ! Not, TO! Lol

I wonder if she was hacked ? Her posts are weird almost creepy.

I think someone must of hacked her, surely she's been advised to keep off Facebook pages to do with the ongoing investigation!
Although, if it is her, than yep, it's pretty weird, part of me hopes she doesn't say anything on there, but I do keep going back for another look.

Yes...like a train wreck, can't help but watch the full horror of it.

Ok, I'm glad I don't live in that area after you all posted that map. I wouldn't be able to tell 911 my own address!!! I can't pronounce those roads!!!

And all that snitches get stitches stuff we talked about before, well, seems to be coming to a huge head on those FB pages, and someone is gonna get killed with them posting stuff, whether it's true or not!!! I mean sure, tell you cops whatever is going on, and tell them anything you know....but gosh...I wouldn't post it on FB for the world to know, and be watching my back for someone to get me. Nope... no will do!! I do value my life a little bit!!! It might be a painful life, but it's mine. I don't want someone else to take it away from me!! And "IF" police don't take anonymous calls about drugs or murder, etc. as truth, then I don't know what to think anymore. To state an anonymous call means you're selling drugs and just want to get rid of your competition?!!?! WHAT?!?! Well, eliminate one of the groups, keep ya on the other, and eventually you'd be able to bust them both! Well, that's my way of thinking anyway. Furthermore, no way, no how would a drug informant have police willingly at their home everyday. Nah, not happening!!! The dealer, nor the police would want others to know they were working together. Heck, police have been known in infiltrate gangs, and drug clans to become one of them to gather enough to arrest big deal folks.

And lastly, please Lord protect my family, and don't let them become involved in drugs, and such illegal activity that their lives are in danger. Lord, none of us are perfect! We all have our past, and our present, please help us to make decisions that don't affect our future. Amen!!

The link is taking me to my home page ... is it not working?
I guess from what someone else said the page has been pulled. I have not been back there so I don't know for sure.

Does anyone remember where it can be found about JJR giving the alibi that he went to a friend's house that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member