AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jesse, here's your bumpies.
Come home little one...

I have avoided this thread since day one (coward that I am) I knew you kind souls at WS would take great care with him, and you have! But he has been missing so long and I couldn't deny his big brown eyes anymore. I'm sure I missed plenty so I am sorry if I rehash something discussed.

So I have a question. Way back they released the 911 call and "Mom" gave the wrong address for her home. How long ago did they move? It was summer, when last was he seen by outside parties? And lastly, was the previous address ever searched? The previous address area (yard, house, nearby fields, water etc) I think they may have searched the wrong neighborhood.

Thanks and sorry if I have rehashed something you all may have sleuthed to death.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have avoided this thread since day one (coward that I am) I knew you kind souls at WS would take great care with him, and you have! But he has been missing so long and I couldn't deny his big brown eyes anymore. I'm sure I missed plenty so I am sorry if I rehash something discussed.

So I have a question. Way back they released the 911 call and "Mom" gave the wrong address for her home. How long ago did they move? It was summer, when last was he seen by outside parties? And lastly, was the previous address ever searched? The previous address area (yard, house, nearby fields, water etc) I think they may have searched the wrong neighborhood.

Thanks and sorry if I have rehashed something you all may have sleuthed to death.

The family moved from Avondale about a year prior. To my knowledge that property hasn't been searched - at least there wasn't anything in msm that I've read. The FBI searched his current home about 4 days after Jesse was reported missing; they also seized his mother's car. IIRC LE (this time detectives from the Buckeye PD) returned for a second search in mid-August. Forensic results came back in January 2017. So far there's been little said about the results.

As for the last time Jesse was seen outside of the family, I'm not sure if that has ever been published. His school, Bradley Academy was involved in providing support for his mother but school was out for the summer and not due to start until August 8.

JMO but I have a feeling LE does suspect foul play and probably has some idea of the timeline and circumstances, especially now that it's been nearly a year. Some msm reports have LE explaining that without a lot of evidence the case could be difficult to solve but I bet they got something, whether it's physical evidence or otherwise. Heck, IMO when we learned that Jesse's mom didn't bother to show up for the custody hearing regarding the other kids, well, it's hard not to go hmmmm...

The family moved from Avondale about a year prior. To my knowledge that property hasn't been searched - at least there wasn't anything in msm that I've read. The FBI searched his current home about 4 days after Jesse was reported missing; they also seized his mother's car. IIRC LE (this time detectives from the Buckeye PD) returned for a second search in mid-August. Forensic results came back in January 2017. So far there's been little said about the results.

As for the last time Jesse was seen outside of the family, I'm not sure if that has ever been published. His school, Bradley Academy was involved in providing support for his mother but school was out for the summer and not due to start until August 8.

JMO but I have a feeling LE does suspect foul play and probably has some idea of the timeline and circumstances, especially now that it's been nearly a year. Some msm reports have LE explaining that without a lot of evidence the case could be difficult to solve but I bet they got something, whether it's physical evidence or otherwise. Heck, IMO when we learned that Jesse's mom didn't bother to show up for the custody hearing regarding the other kids, well, it's hard not to go hmmmm...
Thank you for all of the info. I'm just wondering if Mom leaked during the 911 call and perhaps Jesse remains are close to the old home rather than the new one. Just the fact that they lived there, and in her stress she gave that address, really makes me want to dig up that yard or look nearby at parks and fields.

[video=twitter;854822828658511872]https://twitter.com/mikewatkiss3tv/status/854822828658511872[/video]

I can't believe there is nothing... bumping

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think about Jesse so often. Hope answers are forthcoming soon. Sweet little boy who deserved to be loved.

Me too. Especially when I read about Aramazd Jr. and Semaj in here. :(

I think about Jesse so often. Hope answers are forthcoming soon. Sweet little boy who deserved to be loved.

It does not compute with me how anyone can cause pain to any child. I hope, too, the answers start coming and this little guy can be brought home one way or another.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor
Back