AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is another picture of Jesse where he has longer hair and the person who posted it claimed it was what he looks like now. That combined with mom not wanting Jesse's picture posted really ticks me off.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/32515020...l-to-hold-volunteer-appreciation-night-sunday
This link says he recently had his hair cut and should resemble the original picture issued. Yet it is contradictory to comments on SM from above links?? I have seen a few pics circulating in SM with longer curly hair and on mom's fb.
Very odd though she did not want his picture out there, and only doing select interviews. Any missing child, all the media attention helps.

What an amazing job this school is doing, I don't know that I have ever seen anything like it. Jesse's mom is lucky to have them advocating for him, as she does not appear capable of doing so.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

why isn't this missing child case getting more attention here and in the news? its so sad and mind boggling to me.

why isn't this missing child case getting more attention here and in the news? its so sad and mind boggling to me.

ITA. I've checked the media, nothing today. Just what is going on. He's been missing for 9 days.

I was so hoping to see "Found Safe" in the title when I logged on. I'm really worried about this little guy.

I think the thread would be more active if there were more things being said in the media and whatnot. It's very sad.

I am bumping this because although there isn't much new to write about, there are some very interesting posts at the second link. There is a very cute picture of Jesse with long hair posted there, too. Sadly, I don't think Jesse is alive. I hope I am wrong.

I am bumping this because although there isn't much new to write about, there are some very interesting posts at the second link. There is a very cute picture of Jesse with long hair posted there, too. Sadly, I don't think Jesse is alive. I hope I am wrong.

I'm sad to say, I agree with you Plumeria. My only hope is that because he is a foster child, maybe some family member has him. I pray that is the case. :please:

I'm sad to say, I agree with you Plumeria. My only hope is that because he is a foster child, maybe some family member has him. I pray that is the case. :please:

I hope so, too! I am just worried that if he ran away to other family members he would have taken his "best friend" with him.

Sorry but I am just catching up on this case. So he is a foster child...So this woman is not his biological mother?

Sorry but I am just catching up on this case. So he is a foster child...So this woman is not his biological mother?

I guess I misread the article. It states he is either a foster or adopted child. Has anyone found information of when anyone outside of the home last saw Jesse?

Jesse, his twin sister and an older sibling are reportedly Wilson’s either foster or adoptive kids. Sources have confirmed that Jesse’s two siblings have been place with relatives by DCS while the investigation into his disappearance continues.

The FBI has been involved in this case from the start. Buckeye investigators are using the FBI to process any clues or evidence they gathered during an all-night search warrant at the boy’s home. Wilson’s car has also been seized and is being examined.

http://www.cbs5az.com/story/3251192...order-patrol-helps-with-search?autostart=true

I just want to say that I am thinking about little Jesse. He is so cute. I so hope for a safe out come. These missing cases are so hard. Thank you to those who care to keep these threads alive.

I'm going to say it because I see it time and time again, and its so sad, but it's because of race. Unless there is a really big 'hook' about the story, a missing white child gets much more media attention than an AA/hispanic/asian child etc

There are so many threads where there is little interest or it goes cold quick, because the child is a minority. And It's nothing to do with WS. It's the media, you can't sleuth when there is little to no information to go on. Just look at Diana Alvarez, Jenise Wright to name a couple, big media interest = Much more activity

MOO

When a 2 yr old goes missing out of their bed at night, I'm super suspicious. But 10 is just old enough to pull that off and leave either mad or seeking some adventure . Ten is also still way too young to comprehend what waits outside for little boys. :(

If I am remembering correctly, we have been told that Jesse had climbed out his window on previous occasions during evening or early morning hours. You would think after the first occurrence some sort of window lock would have been installed to prevent it from happening again for his safety. I wonder why he would want to go roaming around in the dark.....was it so bad at home? What was he searching for? That's what really bothers me. And I'm just no sure I am buying the story that he left on his own this time by slipping out the window, but that's just my gut feeling. This poor little guy.

If he is a twin I don't think he ran off intentionally without his sibling. So he might have snuck out again and something happened or something happened within the home. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387
Back