AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess I wanted to say that isn't the usual...if a child ran away...the norm would not be to remove the children from their home or parents... at least that is my thinking.
I do know if I was a single parent of more than one child and one went missing...I am not sure I would be able to stay home and care for my children remaining in the very beginning, at least.
Thankfully my 2 boys now adults have never gone missing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I had a neighbor who had a mix of bio, foster, and adopted kids, about 8 in total. One was (maybe still is) a habitual runaway, starting at age 9 or 10. Each time, the family was investigated by cps, the boy would be interviewed by police, and he would be released back to the home. The other kids were never removed...

http://www.azfamily.com/story/32766170/new-police-report-on-missing-jesse-wilson

Another police report that they were called to check on all the siblings back in march. They were wandering around walgreens for a few hours, and police were called. They spoke with mom and she said she was at the school and told the school not to put them on the bus, but they did anyway.
Also another neighbor talking about Jesse in the past asking for food and said, he marched right in.

I'm thinking this (pure speculation!): If LE released this report then they're aware that something might not be right in this case. There have been multiple incidents that have also included Jesse's siblings. Surely that's a red flag.

Where are you Jesse? Mom's incommunicado so who is speaking out for you?

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...-streets-alone-in-the-past-buckeye-police-say

Newly released information about missing Buckeye boy Jesse Wilson revealed details into a previous instance when he roamed the streets alone and information about an officer's peculiar 2011 visit to his mother's home.

Good Lord, in 2011 two four year old boys were tied to their
beds!! Jesse is ten now, I don't want to think how these past six years were for him.......this is very very bad!!

Also says in 2011 there were 5 children!!! I have only ever heard three, I hope the other two are safe.

Good Lord, in 2011 two four year old boys were tied to their
beds!! Jesse is ten now, I don't want to think how these past six years were for him.......this is very very bad!!

Also says in 2011 there were 5 children!!! I have only ever heard three, I hope the other two are safe.

Holy carp :( If this "mother" had 2 four year old boys in 2011 those boys would be 9 yrs old now. WHERE ARE THOSE BOYS?
All we have heard about is that Jesse has a twin sister and an OLDER brother that were living in the home.

I cannot believe she wasn't charged in 2011 or that any kind of follow-up was not done. :(

IMO, that horrible woman knows exactly where Jesse is. :( She's callous!

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...-streets-alone-in-the-past-buckeye-police-say

Newly released information about missing Buckeye boy Jesse Wilson revealed details into a previous instance when he roamed the streets alone and information about an officer's peculiar 2011 visit to his mother's home.

4 year olds don't leave the house in the middle of the night! They sleep very deeply at that age. This mom, it seems, has
been abusing the kids, in a very sick way. Jesse always seemed hungry, was she starving them?

I have prayed that this story couldn't get worse.....but now it has. All these poor kids were so mistreated and I hurt so badly for them. I'd like to get my hands on that witch.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...od-after-jesse-wilson-found-in-neighbors-yard

There's two videos that play in this link. The second one shows snippets from Avondale police body cam of the April visit where Jesse was found two houses down. There is not much there but the fact that they are releasing it speaks volumes. ...IMO. I would think being a minor it could or would not be released.
Also in the first video, Avondale police speak about the harness found on the boys in 2011( unknown if one was Jesse). They say it could be "reasonable" . How is harnessing/ use of a restraint reasonable guys? It seems barbaric, even dangerous, a child could die being tied up. Any thoughts? Wouldn't Child protective services see this the same way as me? Or because of his leaving the house during the night etc ....could restraining a child be something considered reasonable? ( I don't see it as reasonable )

In the police video, from what I recall, JW is asked who he lives with and says grandmother and aunt. Unless I missed it, I didn't hear him say mother or mom....just wanted to know if others had noticed that too, in Part One Video.

Here's the image from the embedded video I was able to capture from the police report:
b8a8ab9817f56c42e7465b3740d5f81a.png

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I am floored that the officers did not find anything wrong with the straps on the bed, and that they accepted the "mom"'s (and I use the term loosely) explanation for tying the four year old twins down in bed!

The fact that they left Jesse and his siblings there, submitted a report, and essentially found nothing wrong, must have been devastating for Jesse! I'm trying to look at all of this from his perspective [emoji17] , and also in light of the recent interview given by his biological grandmother.

Everything about this stinks to the heavens, and my HinkyMeter is beyond redlining! By all accounts and appearances, he was miserable living there, and I can't say I blame him. It was (?is?) a house of horrors, and no place for children! :cow:

At this juncture, I believe an objective investigation must be completed, and if it takes an outside entity, then so be it. Now, when I think of #leadjessehome, I hope the path is to his Grandma's house.

I just wish my heart wasn't so heavy. He's been gone for so long. I'm holding onto hope and faith that he's out there, somewhere, alive :please:

He deserves to be reunited with his real family along with his siblings, who have been waiting for him for all these years.

That's just how I see it. They have years to make up for, and so many more new memories to make.

:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the image from the embedded video I was able to capture from the police report:
b8a8ab9817f56c42e7465b3740d5f81a.png

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I am floored that the officers did not find anything wrong with the straps on the bed, and that they accepted the "mom"'s (and I use the term loosely) explanation for tying the four year old twins down in bed!

The fact that they left Jesse and his siblings there, submitted a report, and essentially found nothing wrong, must have been devastating for Jesse! I'm trying to look at all of this from his perspective [emoji17] , and also in light of the recent interview given by his biological grandmother.

Everything about this stinks to the heavens, and my HinkyMeter is beyond redlining! By all accounts and appearances, he was miserable living there, and I can't say I blame him. It was (?is?) a house of horrors, and no place for children! :cow:

At this juncture, I believe an objective investigation must be completed, and if it takes an outside entity, then so be it. Now, when I think of #leadjessehome, I hope the path is to his Grandma's house.

I just wish my heart wasn't so heavy. He's been gone for so long. I'm holding onto hope and faith that he's out there, somewhere, alive :please:

He deserves to be reunited with his real family along with his siblings, who have been waiting for him for all these years.

That's just how I see it. They have years to make up for, and so many more new memories to make.

:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, what? Crystal discovered the boys left the house because she followed a mud trail the next day? And therefore they needed to forever more be harnessed to the bed every night? How absurd!

Storytelling at its finest if you ask me.

It was hard to watch those body-cam videos. I'm no expert but after raising kids for 33+ years, what stands out to me more than anything was he was scared of that woman.

Notice what he DID tell the officers: his name, his school, that he lived with his grandma and auntie. All things he likely felt good about telling.
Compared to what he refused to tell the officers: his address, his "mom's" name, his phone number, or anything else that could identify where he lived.

He clearly did NOT want to be taken back to that house. He clearly told the officers he was scared - but wouldn't tell him what (or who) he was scared of. I'm not blaming the officers, they seemed to really buy the mother's story about him being a "handful" but even the neighbor who called 911 said the boy looked terrified when he first saw him.

:(

Wait, what? Crystal discovered the boys left the house because she followed a mud trail the next day? And therefore they needed to forever more be harnessed to the bed every night? How absurd!

Storytelling at its finest if you ask me.

Agree. There are quite a few things to do/steps to take to alert the family that the twins were trying to get out of the house at that age.

tangentially...does anyone remember the girl twins, from somewhere in middle of America, who snuck out to play in the snow and the LO/family followed their bare footprints in the snow. Yikes, that one terrified me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back