Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there may be a need to requestion them

CPS removed the kids... police didn't... the kids were not taken/separated because of police

Geesh.. do these pressers ever conclude anything until the end of the investigation??? Sigh...
Hope they find something as the re-canvass today!

Also Tuesday, police released the 911 call that came from Jahessye's mother shortly after she went missing.

"I can't find my daughter," a distraught Jerice Hunter tells the operator. "She can't be far. I wasn't gone that long."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-working-leads-missing-ariz-girl-14762792
Nursie, they released the 911 call today. Have you found it? Peeking in from work, no time to search ...

ETA- Portion played here ... http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/police-shockley-update-10182011

If mom is preg, they likely won't do a lie detector test. Correct?

Wow. I'm biased, but I thought that presser was awesome in that I feel really confident that LE is doing everything they can to find Jahessye, that they have a game plan and they are going through each stage very methodically, completing its objective and then moving forward.

I thought their body language was interesting. The two of them sitting together with the same stance, I don't know if they were coached but it kinda looks like that and to me that says to me that even the small details are considered. Makes me wonder if they watch Dr. Drew and the body language experts and know how we pick things apart trying to figure out what is going on. Kinda like a poker face YKWIM?

I don't know if this is an Arizona thing but I don't remember pressers like this for Emmit Trapp or Skylar Newton. They really did talk a lot but they didn't say much, so maybe the message was the feeling I'm having right now that everything is under control.

Discussing JH I liked that they made a point of showing they are approaching her with kid gloves, ya know to protect her baby.

My first thought regarding the real professionalism I saw was OMG, maybe this is related to human smuggling, that sure would bring the feds into this hardcore. Maybe the mom isn't on bed rest, maybe she is in protective custody and the children too. If it is human smuggling there's a lot working in our favor. Back when Janet was still gov. I watched a Horizon where they discussed weapons being smuggled across the border. IIRC it was after they made this HUGE bust. Anyway, IIRC they discussed how officials on both sides of the border are working to share information to assist in tracking guns and criminal that go back and forth between here and Mexico. Maybe they've worked at doing the same with sex traders.

Or maybe Glendale is doing such a kick azz job because the Cards and Coyotes stadiums are there and its important for the city to look good so we can get the Super Bowl again.

Whatever it is, as long as goes towards finding Jahessye and bringing the monster who did this to justice I don't care about anything else but that.

I wish they would have shown a pic of the car the eye witness saw just in case someone else saw what the other eye witness saw.

Okay, so what was with the article that said LE thinks that this is probably a kidnapping? Was that a reporter being weird or what?

When they said that LE is not involved with the children being removed from the home I was wondering if that means that they were not being abused because if JH had been abusing the kids LE would be involved because abusing children is a criminal act and therefore would involve the police.

:beats: Hopefully we'll soon be watching a press conference to announce that Jahessye has been found. :beats:

I think LE is doing a good job too Daisy.

Where are you sweet Jahessye?
icon9.gif

I think LE is doing a good job too Daisy.

Where are you sweet Jahessye?
icon9.gif

Thanks! I know that this sounds dorky, but I'm proud of them. When you think about it we really have a lot of stuff going on that I'm not sure other states have to deal with and a lot of it has to do with our geography, being on the border with Mexico.

There's the guns, the drugs, the coyotes trafficking mexicans, the sex trafficking, let alone the fact that criminals on both sides of the border crossing over to the other side to escape prosecution... I don't think the public even knows the full extent of the challenges facing LE. I'm very grateful for them.

Even that Paul Penzone who guests sometime on Nancy Grace. A local weekly was giving him a hard time for kissing Nancy's butt. I see him dealing gracefully with someone with a challenging persona. I wish that Nancy would have picked up Jahessye's story.

:beats: Well, lets hope that we'll be seeing a happy ending with the new day tomorrow.:beats:

I hope something breaks on this little girl and soon. Someone had to see something. I hope valid tips are getting to LE and the searches are productive.

I just hope and pray they find her and soon. God be with you, Jahessye and keep you safe.

No news updates. I echo your words SKV ...

Checking in on you Jahessye..
Hoping you are safe, warm & comfortable.. wherever you are....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly