Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my 2 cents,
I am one that believes in odds. Meaning, when I think of this case, there are many factors that raise flags...

1. What are the odds that someone finds a girl that happens to wander outside, and is looking to abduct a child in a busy area?

(My thoughts, is there a house phone inside or did J have access to a cellphone so that someone could lure her outside? What if Jesse screamed "Help" in a crowded area?? then what would they do??)

2. There is alot of risks abducting in broad daylight, especially when you have to put the car in park, convince a child to enter, with bystanderds obviously around.

(My thoughts, does the jailed father, that Jesse happends to be his only child of the bunch, have a "new girlfriend" and wanted his daughter out of that enviroment?) btw when is he due to be released? This could be a planned abduction to meet up with them, without him being involved.)

-Conclusion, I feel that this is an inside job, but not in the sense that we are thinking. I think the determination the POI had leads me to think this was someone that sorta knew Jesse.

If not.... then pray that LE gets a tip because someone or someone(s) know where this little princess is....

Shirley Johnson, Hunter's Mom, says she is a changed person. She's a good Mother now and loves her kids.

I do believe people can change. Maybe Hunter attended counseling and was able to overcome her past. But, and this seems contrary after what I just said, but it looms like a giant cloud for me. IF she had overcome the abuse issues and was doing everything right, but she lost it in a situation with Jahessye. She has so much to lose with her prior history. She knows what prison is like and probably doesn't want to ever go back. That black eye bugs me, what the heck is that about? It doesn't exactly speak to a tranquil lifestyle.

Hoping for the best, thinking the worst
icon9.gif

I wonder if they got some info that is leading them to stop the search..... video of mom in her car heading some place, or something of that nature.. I can't see them giving up

I think you could be right. I wonder what the older children know.

Is there much of a chance for a positive outcome for this child? Whether she was abducted, or whether she was harmed by her mother....neither one sounds very good for this little angel.

Heartbreaking. Absolutely heartbreaking.

OMG! NO! God, NO!! PLEASE... NO!!!!

this seriously makes me want to throw up!

here are my thoughts... the police came in like gangbusters right away.... only to stop searching after just 3 days??? my gut tells me that they have more info than they've shared with us... and i'm guessing that they don't want the "suspect" (even tho none have been named) to get word of it and either make a run for it or do something worse. they're probably just getting all of their ducks in a row.

also - i want to know what kind of car the mother drives. does she have a friend that drives a car matching the description? perhaps she WAS at work, or the errand was to go to a friends house to pick up a car (or, hell, maybe even steal one) then come back to pick her up. if the older kids were busy and just not paying attention, she could have easily come home and took her daughter out of the apartment... obviously if they didn't even know she was missing until the mom got home, they were distracted.

someone HAS to know what mom was wearing that day... whether it is one of the older kids or someone at work or a friend.

if she was at work, i would think that would have been checked and people there would have been questioned to confirm she was where she should have been at the times that Jahessye was home.

we need to know where this work is located. if she was just running an errand, we need to know what that errand was, where it was, and if it can be confirmed with a receipt and/or video cameras.

we need to know of all people within a, say, 5 mile radius that have a car registered in their name that matches the description. we need to know if their car was stolen or if there is any way that they might have a friendship or relationship with the mother.

if the mother has a black eye, does this mean she has a new love interest? does HE (or she) drive a car that fits the description? what about their friends?? chances are, she didn't give herself a black eye and i doubt one of her kids did it unless they had a reason to do so!

i can honestly see mom saying that she needs to go either to work or to run an errand... the kids are busy doing something, so she just walks out WITH Jahessye... maybe she makes J stand outside while she goes (around the corner, etc?) to get the car. either that or what i said earlier about "mom" leaving and coming back with the car & sneaking little J out without the kids noticing.

gut tells me that she has EVERYTHING to do with little J's disappearance and she's probably got some shady friends that would have helped her out.

i'm praying for J and the other children. they don't deserve such a crappy life!

I wonder why no one in the media has addressed moms black eye??

To be honest, I couldn't tell for sure if it was a black eye or just bags under her eyes, possibly from crying or not sleeping. In the few shots showing her other eye, it kind of looked the same. Not so sure.

I'm as skeptical as anyone, but listen, just because someone did wrong in the past does not mean they did wrong again today. People can and do change. People make mistakes. The father is apparently out of the picture, so his RSO status really is not relevant.

I realize it doesn't look so good. But I'm going to try to be cautious in reaching conclusions.

Hope they find her soon!

Glendale police Sgt. Brent Coombs said detectives would now transition to the second phase of their investigation, focusing on tips from the public and revisiting residences where no one answered the door on initial visits.
An Amber Alert remains in effect and Coombs said it has brought in dozens of tips. He said callers have reported sightings of Jahessye as far north as Show Low.
While Jahessye's mother is not considered a suspect, detectives said they are not ruling out any possibilities about her whereabouts.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Police-scale-back-search-of-missing-girls-neighborhood-131844768.html

I wonder why no one in the media has addressed moms black eye??

I was wondering about that too.

To me it looks like there is discoloration around both eyes. I was wondering if she does drugs as substance abuse issues are a factor in so many of the cases like this one. Since reports have changed about where the mother was when Jahessey went missing is it possible that her story changed because she was trying to hide drug activity?

I also don't think that the mother is wearing a bun. To me it looks like a tiny, tiny ponytail.

I'm also wondering if mom could even afford a car. With her record wouldn't it be difficult for her to get a decent job?

And then I don't think that abuse can be ruled out even if Jahessey's mother hasn't abused her children since her imprisonment. It only takes one time.

To be honest, I couldn't tell for sure if it was a black eye or just bags under her eyes, possibly from crying or not sleeping. In the few shots showing her other eye, it kind of looked the same. Not so sure.

I'm as skeptical as anyone, but listen, just because someone did wrong in the past does not mean they did wrong again today. People can and do change. People make mistakes. The father is apparently out of the picture, so his RSO status really is not relevant.

I realize it doesn't look so good. But I'm going to try to be cautious in reaching conclusions.

Hope they find her soon!

I think we were posting at the same time about the bags under her eyes and the mother's history abusing her children.

I'm cautious about jumping to conclusions too because I am not convinced of the mother's guilt.

OMG! NO! God, NO!! PLEASE... NO!!!!

this seriously makes me want to throw up!

here are my thoughts... the police came in like gangbusters right away.... only to stop searching after just 3 days??? my gut tells me that they have more info than they've shared with us... and i'm guessing that they don't want the "suspect" (even tho none have been named) to get word of it and either make a run for it or do something worse. they're probably just getting all of their ducks in a row.

also - i want to know what kind of car the mother drives. does she have a friend that drives a car matching the description? perhaps she WAS at work, or the errand was to go to a friends house to pick up a car (or, hell, maybe even steal one) then come back to pick her up. if the older kids were busy and just not paying attention, she could have easily come home and took her daughter out of the apartment... obviously if they didn't even know she was missing until the mom got home, they were distracted.

someone HAS to know what mom was wearing that day... whether it is one of the older kids or someone at work or a friend.

if she was at work, i would think that would have been checked and people there would have been questioned to confirm she was where she should have been at the times that Jahessye was home.

we need to know where this work is located. if she was just running an errand, we need to know what that errand was, where it was, and if it can be confirmed with a receipt and/or video cameras.

we need to know of all people within a, say, 5 mile radius that have a car registered in their name that matches the description. we need to know if their car was stolen or if there is any way that they might have a friendship or relationship with the mother.

if the mother has a black eye, does this mean she has a new love interest? does HE (or she) drive a car that fits the description? what about their friends?? chances are, she didn't give herself a black eye and i doubt one of her kids did it unless they had a reason to do so!

i can honestly see mom saying that she needs to go either to work or to run an errand... the kids are busy doing something, so she just walks out WITH Jahessye... maybe she makes J stand outside while she goes (around the corner, etc?) to get the car. either that or what i said earlier about "mom" leaving and coming back with the car & sneaking little J out without the kids noticing.

gut tells me that she has EVERYTHING to do with little J's disappearance and she's probably got some shady friends that would have helped her out.

i'm praying for J and the other children. they don't deserve such a crappy life!

Because it does look like LE is getting all their ducks in row I think they stopped the search because they had completed their objective.

I also think LE isn't trying to lead the mother to believe that she is not a suspect. I would think they would have addressed that with her at the very beginning because of her history and considering that history could the mother actually believe that she is not a suspect?

okay.. so I was checking on William McQuain's amber alert (as they are talking of expanding it to the entire east coast) and found that his alert is the only one active currently in the nation!

this little baby no longer has an amber alert!

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/AmberServlet

does this mean that the car/abductor has been ruled out????? what other reason would there be not to extend it otherwise???!!! esp with perp and vehicle description!

An Amber Alert for a missing 5-year-old girl in Glendale has been canceled Friday morning, but the search for her is ongoing.
There has been no break in the case that resulted in the cancellation and the search for Jahessye Shockley continues, according to Glendale police Sgt. Brent Coombs.
Coombs said the cancellation is a result of standard Amber Alert procedures, since they typically only remain in effect for 8 to 10 hours.
The Amber Alert was issued Wednesday morning.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...or-5-year-old-jahessye-shockley#ixzz1amGosBjs

that is utter carp ^^ there has to be more to this.. if they were still looking for a car and perp they can extend the amber alert!

I don't get it. Same basic thing happened in the Baby Lisa case. Amber Alert only up for a short time and terminated supposedly as SOP. What? Why should an Amber Alert be terminated if there has been an apparent abduction? In this case, we even have a witness who saw what is probably the child being grabbed and put into a car. If that's not an Amber Alert, what is? She hasn't been found and there is no (public) information to suggest she is deceased. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly