Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Promised myself I would not get involved in following another missing child case, but just spent a little time getting familiar with this case.

Like Lisa's and Aliayah's, this one has the needle of my hinky meter BURIED.......yikes.

Welcome to our nightmare

Something just isn't sitting right with me. All the pictures I've looked at look like this is a pretty heavy populated area. It looks like there may even be places of employment around the complex area. I just can't imagine that at 5 PM no one in this neighborhood saw anything. IMO

http://glendale-az.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=4
I found this link for a local Glendale tv station. If you go here you will see a TV program guide on the right. There are listings for Missing Child Newser. Don't know what it is but wanted to call it to everyones attention. Looks like it comes on in 90 minutes. don't know if I can make it that long. It's 1 am where I'm at. Right now I'm watching Glendale 911.

Who leaves a 5 year old at home alone in the house? Why couldn't she have taken her with her?

Shirley Johnson, Jerice's mother and Jhessye's grandmother, told the host of the show Sunday, "I'm ready to share with you that I do have an idea and in the morning I will be sharing that with the Glendale Police Department.
Monday, when we contacted police about the possible new lead, Sgt. Brent Coombs said he was unaware of what they were referring to and has no new information or lead that was not already known.

When asked at the rally, Hunter would not explain.

Hunter did accuse the media of putting her family in danger by reporting on her past.

Hunter spent time in jail for abuse of her older children. Her ex-husband George Shockley is a convicted sex-offender who is currently in jail in California.

"Her mom this, her mom that, did you bother to ask me if it were the truth," Hunter said.

She however refused to explain what she claims were lies about her past.

"Don't ask about my past," she yelled. "You already know what lie are lies."

Over the past 13 days, Hunter refused to speak to ABC15 crews who repeatedly attempted to speak with her.

Hunter continued to accuse the police and press of being racially motivated in their investigation and coverage of the case.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...hessye-shockley-missing-2-weeks#ixzz1bnbNa86I

:eek:

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/

cannot figure out how to link to the video.. but it is called "grandmother of missing 5 year old Jhessey shockley meets with...."

eta: she had closed door hearing with cps yesterday and is blaming it on the fact that their family is black

"Do I look like I hurt my daughter?"

What an odd thing to say when we know her history of child abuse and TORTURE.

I was thinking the same thing. And the anger in this woman is unreal. And in the 911 call -didnt she claim she knocked on all the doors in the complex, and check the pool. I don't believe one single word this person says.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/

cannot figure out how to link to the video.. but it is called "grandmother of missing 5 year old Jhessey shockley meets with...."

eta: she had closed door hearing with cps yesterday and is blaming it on the fact that their family is black

At approx the 2:18 mark.....the camera is showing Grandma coming out of the door and the reporter says " Shirley Johnson, the children's grandmother and legal guardian"

so....did grandma go behind the courts back and return those kids to their mother? Is that why CPS stepped in?

also....court gave grandma a gag order.....don't think that's gonna work

At approx the 2:18 mark.....the camera is showing Grandma coming out of the door and the reporter says " Shirley Johnson, the children's grandmother and legal guardian"

so....did grandma go behind the courts back and return those kids to their mother? Is that why CPS stepped in?

Oh my. Now that would explain why she keeps defending the mother -- so she won't get 'in trouble'.

By the way, have cadaver dogs been used in the apartment? :(

so....did grandma go behind the courts back and return those kids to their mother? Is that why CPS stepped in? Maybe it wasn't a reporter, actually I think SJ said that TO a reporter.

also....court gave grandma a gag order.....don't think that's gonna work

I don't have a link, but Lynnb remember when a reporter said JH was *in the process of reuniting with her older children*? Actually, I think it was SJ who said that TO a reporter.

I posted about that and thought it was odd since there was no mention of CPS at that point.

ETA- Here is the link
Johnson said police have removed three other children from the family's home near 45th Avenue and Glendale and placed them in foster care.

"I don't know where they are," she said. She said she feared that the separation is just another distraction to finding the girl.

Shortly after the AMBER Alert was issued, ABC15 learned some disturbing information about Jerice Hunter's past. She had been charged with acts of abuse against her older children while living in California. She also served time in jail for injuring a child.

Police would not say anything about the other children in the home except to say that they are safe.

Johnson said her daughter was in the process of reuniting with her older kids. She said that she helped pay for the kids’ needs and they chose to live here because they had other relatives around for support.

I don't have a link, but Lynnb remember when a reporter said JH was *in the process of reuniting with her older children*?

I posted about that and thought it was odd since there was no mention of CPS at that point.

I think she was referring to the 2 oldest that would be legal adults now. I'm guessing they were the victims of her abuse and want nothing whatsoever to do with her. No matter how much she spins the story.

Oh my. Now that would explain why she keeps defending the mother -- so she won't get 'in trouble'.

By the way, have cadaver dogs been used in the apartment? :(

It would also explain why CPS will not return them to her care. or let any family member have them. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129