Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who believe this monster is innocent needs a good reality check.... i'm just sayin'

Me either Carrie. They cant tell me that these children led a normal life. Playing outside with friends. Having friends over etc. These children had to have shown not only some physical signs but mental as well. God Bless them as they go thru life. I pray they heal and learn what love really is.

From what I can tell they did have friends over frequently. There was the incident with the older neighbor boy, and a neighbor whose last name is "White" has two daughters who play with those kids "frequently".

This is puzzling. In cases where children are locked in closets and tormented, it always turns out they had no visitors at all in the weeks prior to the child dying, or many see signs of abuse.

I'm curious about the last time neighbor kids were in that house, and the last time they saw J.

If the closet was carpeted, I think there would be no way to remove the evidence. If it was a hard floor, chances seem better to get it completely clean.

well this raises a question... is the apt complex they lived at online? does it have photos or a virtual walk through? maybe we can see what the closets look like...

i agree, carpet - evidence would be there
hardwood floors - evidence in the cracks, maybe
linoleum - possibly no evidence

From what I can tell they did have friends over frequently. There was the incident with the older neighbor boy, and a neighbor whose last name is "White" has two daughters who play with those kids "frequently".

This is puzzling. In cases where children are locked in closets and tormented, it always turns out they had no visitors at all in the weeks prior to the child dying, or many see signs of abuse.

I'm curious about the last time neighbor kids were in that house, and the last time they saw J.

Thanks I missed that info. I'm suprised. Then again those children were likely so terrorized they didn't speak of it. I'm sure there were signs. Missed or people just didn't want to get involved.

If the closet was carpeted, I think there would be no way to remove the evidence. If it was a hard floor, chances seem better to get it completely clean.

They need to either pull up the floor in that closet and/or go under the house (or into the basement) to see if any evidence can be found. It makes me sick to even think about what type of evidence could be found.

I am SO angry at that person for what she has done to her own children. Innocent babies who should be laughing, playing games and having fun--not recounting and remembering the horrors that apparently have befallen their own sister, not to mention themselves. Horrors that will forever haunt them, and knowing that those horrors were committed by the very hands that should have been nurturing them.

For the grandparents to publicly discount the statements of these innocent children, and believe the words of their convicted felon of a daughter is just adding salt to an already festering wound.

How DARE they imply that these children are lying! Why on earth would these children lie about what happened to their sister? There is NO reason wahtsoever that their accounts should not be believed--especially given the history of their mother.

I sure hope that law enforcement has a back up plan in case they are able to raise the money for her bond. She is a monster and does not need to be walking the streets EVER AGAIN.

I am so far beyond angry about this entire situation.

More dirty hands, AGAIN, that need to be held accountable. Not just that woman that gave birth to these precious children, but those who did nothing to protect them--and that includes their own grandparents.

I wish I could have known Jhessye, been able to protect her, given her a home filled with love, laughter, princesses, and fairy tales.

Depending on whether this baby died in that closet and decomp began there, bleach is not gonna hide that. Particualry if decomp was happeneing for a while while Jerice figured out how to rid herself of a body.

If the floor were carpetted, there will be be evidence in the padding beneath (even if teh carpet was cleaned). If hard wood, depending on teh extent of decomp, the hardwood or the subfloor which are pourous in nature, will also hold some evidence, despite clorox attempts.

Depending on whether this baby died in that closet and decomp began there, bleach is not gonna hide that. Particualry if decomp was happeneing for a while while Jerice figured out how to rid herself of a body.

If the floor were carpetted, there will be be evidence in the padding beneath (even if teh carpet was cleaned). If hard wood, depending on teh extent of decomp, the hardwood or the subfloor which are pourous in nature, will also hold some evidence, despite clorox attempts.

I pray there is some forensics to back up what the siblings have said. That monster needs to be put away forever. Was there any reports dogs were taken into the apt.? I would think so.

I think i had bleach and gasoline confused. Is it not gasoline that will destroy evidence?

A while back, upthread, members discussed the need for a National Database listing children receiving financial state/government support. It sure wouldn't be difficult to set up. All babies born in this country are required to have a Social Security Number.
With that SSN being the identifier, all that would be needed is the county providing the benefits, and hopefully, the SSN of the person collecting those benefits to (hopefully)support the dependent children. This could also be a useful verification tool to track how many dependent children are claimed by *advertiser censored*-XX-XXXX..
If a child dies, ages out, that data is deleted to an inactive file.
With so much welfare fraud, this type of database would pay for itself in no time. The recipient needs to be aware that "whither thou goest we will go" and that collecting aid to dependent children through fraud is a crime and will be prosecuted.
IMHO

I had suggested a national CPS database, but from the standpoint that it would be easier to trace these children as they move from state to state. I wasn't really addressing welfare fraud but thinking that there must be a better way to reduce the chances that children will slip through the cracks.

The mere thought of Jerice being bonded out sickens me all over again. So glad to hear the one bond guy wouldn't do it but there will be one that will. :furious:

How dare this grandmother and others insinuate that those children are lying. I say lock the whole lot of them up and throw away the key!!!!

Please God, let Jhessye be found and evidence recovered that will put this monster away forever!!!!

Highly suspicious Jerice's Parent's claim the children are lying and defending their daughter. What have they got to hide? Just sayin.....MOO

Mish, I can barely even read the details, much less repeat them, without totally losing my composure.

Here is a link to a court document that was released after Jerica's court hearing today. Grab tissues and prepare yourself as the details are not only sad, but they are stomach-churning and nauseating.

I'm sorry that I just cannot bring myself to write out all that this precious child endured at the hands of the person who should have been loving and nurturing her.

http://www.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/1122missing-glendale-girl-court-document.PDF

OMG, I just logged on to check on my missing children cases and saw this one first. I'm totally sick to my stomach and so angry. Any adult who will not believe these children are victimizing this innocent little girl all over again.:maddening:

Highly suspicious Jerice's Parent's claim the children are lying and defending their daughter. What have they got to hide? Just sayin.....MOO

IMo, they are hiding "continuous coverup". They make me almost as angry as their daughter does.

If Grandma Shirley had legal custody of the other kids and gave them back to mom after she got out of jail, I hope LE pursues her for child endangerment. When you have legal custody of children, you are not supposed to turn them over to known child-torturers. :furious:

Interesting that during her trial for abusing her other children, Jerice cited an abusive childhood of her own as a mitigating factor.

Anyone want to hazzard a guess as to who her alleged abuser(s) was? IF (and this is a big ole honkin if here) she was abused in childhood it would seem most likely that the abuse was at the hands of her own caretakers. SO perhaps a family pattern of abuse and covering up same?

All speculation of course.

Interesting that during her trial for abusing her other children, Jerice cited an abusive childhood of her own as a mitigating factor.

Anyone want to hazzard a guess as to who her alleged abuser(s) was? IF (and this is a big ole honkin if here) she was abused in childhood it would seem most likely that the abuse was at the hands of her own caretakers. SO perhaps a family pattern of abuse and covering up same?

Didn't she specifically name her mother in those documents?

I wonder what the children have to say about their time spent with Grandma. Was Jhessye the only one who didn't live it while with the cousins? Could Jhessye have been the one to die because she threatened to tell? Just wondering out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne