Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand how Shirley could be an RN anyway. According to Jerice....Shirley was a serious drug abuser...so how did she pull that off? She also had children removed from her care....Jerice's sisters. How in the heck did Shirley get her RN license?

I find it kind of frightening that if Shirley has that background, she has access to drugs and vulnerable patients.

Um, is it just me or is this weird?

http://www.usatoday.com/USCP/PNI/NEWS/2011-11-27-PNI1127met-forensicsPNIBrd_ST_U.htm

After 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley went missing, Stemley took his class to the girl's Glendale neighborhood to conduct interviews with neighbors. The reports will later be turned over to Glendale police.

I'm glad this class helped look for Jhessye, and I have to assume that anything relevant would have been turned over to LE immediately, but the wording is very odd. Don't you think?

BBM-

Maybe I'm late on this, but I'm guessing it could be "Ann", based on a few things.

Out of curiosity, I checked the nursing licenses in Arizona and California last week. (I couldn't remember if it was mentioned that Shirley once lived in Arizona or not.) Quite a few of them from both states are either expired/lapsed or the person is deceased.

There's a Shirley Ann Johnson who was an LPN in Arizona, whose license is expired. Then there's a Shirley Ann Johnson who is an RN in California (Solano County), whose license is active.

From her Facebook page it says she went to college in California. I'm just surmising, but I mention the LPN license, because you don't need a degree for that. So maybe she did that first, then later moved to California and went back to school to become an RN. I'm also an RN and that's how I did mine. So seeing the name listed as an LPN kind of stood out to me.

Also, based on the court documents in Solano County, when you search for Shirley Johnson, several of them come up. And at least one document has all her aliases listed, with 3 or 4 different last names. But they all have "Ann" as the middle name.

Did I lose anyone yet?? :crazy: LOL

And FWIW, per the Board of Nursing in my state, one can be denied or lose a license for a whole slew of things...from harboring a fugitive, to forging checks, to murder...they even have Medicaid fraud specifically listed. So if Shirley was involved in collecting checks along with Jerice, I have a feeling her days as a health provider are numbered. :twocents:

Thank your Gia for your input on licensing.

I did see the case with all the alias's but wasn't 100% sure it was her. Later, when looking at the property records I saw a recording action for a bond release in 2010, it matches the date on an action item in that case. So I guess it's safe to conclude it's her. SJ works in the Labor & Delivery Unit at CMPC. Ironic isn't it?

Certainly has lots of names doesn't she? I think the cousin who raised Jhessye alluded to that fact on the facebook page :waitasec:

RAW COURT TIME- mp4 JHESSYE SHOCKLEY;S MOTHER-

RAW COURT TIME- mp4 JHESSYE SHOCKLEY;S MOTHER- - YouTube

Thank you for this. It verifies a few things:

1) Jerice definitely did not have those kids legally.
2) SJ did return the kids to Jerice
3) SJ and two of Jerice's sisters live in CA
4) The allegation about Jhessye being kept in the closet is true (as in, a real allegation and not a rumor)
5) Jerice is a terrible actress (did you see her pretend to be surprised about the closet?)

I do not understand how Shirley could be an RN anyway. According to Jerice....Shirley was a serious drug abuser...so how did she pull that off? She also had children removed from her care....Jerice's sisters. How in the heck did Shirley get her RN license?

I find it kind of frightening that if Shirley has that background, she has access to drugs and vulnerable patients.

EllaMae did you follow the Hailey Dunn case? Her Mother Billie was a LVN, she lost her license for a period of time, but has had it reinstated.

Scary isn't it?
icon9.gif

I'm sorry. I had to laugh at that - Parenting tips??

No amount of parenting tips or lack thereof caused this nightmare.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for keeping all the info coming...I've been working the last four days...and Jhessye has been in my heart and on my mind. Thanks again for keeping the info current. I believe we all love her.. :(

I am hoping that the peas in their pods broadcast will be offering information such as what to do when you are overwhelmed and on the edge of harming your child.

If this is a broadcast that pretends this child is still out there with some mystery abductor, and the mother and grandmother are victims I will literally :sick:

In Arizona, welfare recipients are restricted to collecting benefits for 12 months total lifetime. (Or at least this is what I was told by DES agent). This keeps many of them moving from state to state, also making them hard to keep track of.

Wow. In my state..there is nothing to limit, how long they get it in fact... it's so bad here, that from what I understand, people apply and then go back to chicago, and collect from there since it's all electronic.

In Arizona, welfare recipients are restricted to collecting benefits for 12 months total lifetime. (Or at least this is what I was told by DES agent). This keeps many of them moving from state to state, also making them hard to keep track of.

I wonder if this is only for adults receiving welfare. My guess is that this limit does not apply to money or food stamps for children. I don't know how they would put a 12 month limit on a program like WIC.

Here's what I found about eligibility. http://www.azwic.gov/eligibility.htm
Doesn't look like there is a time limit on this. You just have to be pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a child under 5. Hmmm...is that why the new baby was on the way now that Jhessye is 5?

More...

http://www.mdrc.org/publications/57/execsum.html

Arizona and Indiana imposed benefit-reduction time limits, in which only the adult’s portion of the welfare grant is canceled at the time limit.

All the states allow exceptions to their time limits...To reduce the likelihood that children will be harmed by time limits, all states have built in safeguards for certain recipients who may be unable to support their families without welfare.

Previous studies showed that most people who enter the welfare rolls leave relatively quickly — about two-thirds leave within two years. However, many of those who leave return later.

I wonder if this is only for adults receiving welfare. My guess is that this limit does not apply to money or food stamps for children. I don't know how they would put a 12 month limit on a program like WIC.

Doesn't look like there is a time limit on this. You just have to be pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a child under 5. Hmmm...is that why the new baby was on the way now that Jhessye is 5?

BBM
I have a feeling this is the case many times. These kids are just checks made out to Momma. If something happens to one then just pop out another! Sorry if I offend, but its MOO.

The time limit you speak of is for TANF (temporary assistance for needy families) Which is a monthly cash benefits.

Food stamps and medical has no limit of time. The amount of food stamps you get is based on family size and income you receive. Some states require you to be in school or working to receive food. Medical has a higher income limit. Some can receive medical for their children but not food stamps. Most states have a EBT card now for food. It works just like a debit card. There are limits as in no hot food, alcohol or tobacco.

WIC is a check for certain foods (milk, cheese, cereal, juice, tuna fish, beans, baby cereal, peanut butter) You get a certain amount each month. There is no cash involved in this program only checks. It is for Pregnant women, infants and children up to 5 years. It is based on income levels. A example of a check who be:
3 gallons of milk
2 15 oz boxes of Cereal
2 pounds of cheese
2 frozen or canned juices
2 cans tuna fish or 1 pound of beans
1 can peanut butter
You can not get any brand they are very specific on what you can get (there are tags on the food that is ok for WIC in the store and printed on the back of the check.)

MOO

A few other things, besides what angelmom pointed out in that court video.

Jerice in reply to being a flight risk and having family in California " The only relatives I have in California are my Mother and my two sisters and I have extremely limited contact with them".

That is in direct conflict with what Shirley stated in that news video I linked upstream. She said not a weekend goes by that she does not speak with the children and she visits every two months.

I am getting the feeling that Jerice still hates her Mother, just as she stated in that court report from 2006. Have we seen a video of them together, standing side by side? I have seen Jerice in video's but only her Father or "Hunter" family members have been by her side?

I find this a little confusing. Shirley gives the kids back to Jerice, illegally I might add. Then plays the role of a "CPS worker" by calling the children every weekend and doing home visits every two months? Someone help me figure out this dynamic.

Also, Jerice brings up the THC. She was speaking softly, so I struggled to hear what she said. But it appears CPS was drug testing her. She had a test on 10-27-11 and the level was almost zero, so she doesn't understand why this is being held against her. That her current level of THC has not risen ... Jerice honey, you are facing a Class IV Felony abuse charge and soon a murder charge. The THC level in your blood, is the least of your worries. That you choose to focus on that and act surprised (ridiculous expression) when the Judge told you it was the least of your worries, just shouts GUILTY, MOO!! Ughh, she just makes my blood boil!!!

Also, Jerice brings up the THC. She was speaking softly, so I struggled to hear what she said. But it appears CPS was drug testing her. She had a test on 10-27-11 and the level was almost zero, so she doesn't understand why this is being held against her. That her current level of THC has not risen ... Jerice honey, you are facing a Class IV Felony abuse charge and soon a murder charge. The THC level in your blood, is the least of your worries. That you choose to focus on that and act surprised (ridiculous expression) when the Judge told you it was the least of your worries, just shouts GUILTY, MOO!! Ughh, she just makes my blood boil!!!

Me too...she's getting on my last nerve. I have no patience for these women who are killing these kids and shutting up. I am thinking some not very nice thoughts, right now!! >:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman