Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few other things, besides what angelmom pointed out in that court video.

Jerice in reply to being a flight risk and having family in California " The only relatives I have in California are my Mother and my two sisters and I have extremely limited contact with them".

That is in direct conflict with what Shirley stated in that news video I linked upstream. She said not a weekend goes by that she does not speak with the children and she visits every two months.

I am getting the feeling that Jerice still hates her Mother, just as she stated in that court report from 2006. Have we seen a video of them together, standing side by side? I have seen Jerice in video's but only her Father or "Hunter" family members have been by her side?

I find this a little confusing. Shirley gives the kids back to Jerice, illegally I might add. Then plays the role of a "CPS worker" by calling the children every weekend and doing home visits every two months? Someone help me figure out this dynamic.

Sick and co-dependent with more than a touch of animosity. I think the co-dependency comes from the past and the secrets both women have held above one another's heads. I keep my friends close and my enemies closer.

I watched the video and noticed that the prosecutor said that her parental rights to her children were SEVERED. Does that mean that she lost her parental rights? If so, it's even worse that her mother gave the children back to her.

Sick and co-dependent with more than a touch of animosity. I think the co-dependency comes from the past and the secrets both women have held above one another's heads. I keep my friends close and my enemies closer.

You are absolutely correct!!!!!

I watched the video and noticed that the prosecutor said that her parental rights to her children were SEVERED. Does that mean that she lost her parental rights? If so, it's even worse that her mother gave the children back to her.

that is correct. Her parental rights to Jhessye's older children were severed. Grandma simply returned them to Jerice on her own. SHE decided the daughter she turned in for abusing those children was "all better now" and just handed them right over. And then she must have "forgotten" to mention that fact to CA CPS, who entrusted those children to her care.

that is correct. Her parental rights to Jhessye's older children were severed. Grandma simply returned them to Jerice on her own. SHE decided her the daughter she turned in for abusing those children was "all better now" and just handed them right over. And then she must have "forgotten" to mention that fact to CA CPS, who entrusted those children to her care.

...and for THAT, Shirley deserves to go to jail!

A few other things, besides what angelmom pointed out in that court video.

Jerice in reply to being a flight risk and having family in California " The only relatives I have in California are my Mother and my two sisters and I have extremely limited contact with them".

That is in direct conflict with what Shirley stated in that news video I linked upstream. She said not a weekend goes by that she does not speak with the children and she visits every two months.

I am getting the feeling that Jerice still hates her Mother, just as she stated in that court report from 2006. Have we seen a video of them together, standing side by side? I have seen Jerice in video's but only her Father or "Hunter" family members have been by her side?

I find this a little confusing. Shirley gives the kids back to Jerice, illegally I might add. Then plays the role of a "CPS worker" by calling the children every weekend and doing home visits every two months? Someone help me figure out this dynamic.

More and more like the Anthonys. Casey couldn't stand her mother, hid out at friends' houses and shacked up with men to avoid going home. Cindy claimed that she was in constant contact with Casey and Caylee.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure Jhessye and Caylee have met the same fate. My only consolation is that neither of them is suffering at the hands of these dysfunctional, abusive "families" any more.

If you listen to the last interview Shirley did with Peas in Their Pods (11/20) the host asks if it's true that Shirley and Jerice are no longer speaking. Shirley goes on a rant about a restraining order placed on her by the landlord that says she is not allowed on the apartment complex at all. Shirley says the only way she can speak to Jerice is if Jerice calls her from someone elses house. This was a pre arrest interview....but there was something going on between Jerice and her Mom prior to the arrest I think.

um, I'm going call BS to Shirley's claim that the landlord and some RO has somehow prevented her from even being able to speak to Jerice ON THE PHONE at the apartment.

How stupid does she think the public is????

I agree lynn, and I think I know what it is. Both these ladies knew that charges were coming. Shirley suddenly saw her own behind in the line of fire and choose to set about covering it. This is why she and Jerice no longer seem to be presenting a "united" front.

facts have become secondary concern when compared to being the first to get it out there.

sigh.

not familiar with the story of Tierra so I had to google. So sad.
http://www.app.com/article/20111122...uth-County-park-father-sought-for-questioning
A Lakehurst toddler was found dead, still strapped in her car seat, in a park stream in Monmouth County on Tuesday afternoon, authorities said, and police were looking for her father, who was last seen with the girl.

The body was positively identified as 2-year-old Tierra Morgan, who had been missing since Monday when her father, Arthur Morgan III, 27, picked her up for a court-approved visitation, police said. Morgan never returned the child to her mother, Imani Benton, 24, police said.

covering Jhessye first...talking about new developments.
Host saying Jerice is innocent until proven guilty. Giving information about the report that just came out.
(Host having a hard time keeping composure while talking about report.)
Host saying horrible allegations against Jerice.
Jerice has proclaimed her innocence but information is very damning.

caller saying little girl must have felt all alone going through all that abuse
Host asking if there is validity in the report or innocent mother?
caller saying he thinks more than one person
Host saying she is in shock with all the info. IF this is true Jerice needs to be put away for life....but Mom maintains her innocence so they have to go by that.
Church trying to raise bail.....not sure if it's Jerice's Church

new caller....no child would make that kind of info up. Was for mom in the beginning but noticing Grandma. didn't appreciate Grandma making it race when she was just using it as a diversion from her daughter
Host saying whenever something happens a parent always doesn't think their child would do something. Was it a diversion or a parent believing their child?
Caller bringing up Jerice's past.
Host saying in her conversations with Grandma that Grandma honestly believes Jerice's rehabilitation was a success. Grandma still believes it was an abduction.

Host saying Jhessye got national attention because of Grandma.
Caller asking about parole board. saying some of parole board did not want Jerice out and some believed that she should never be around her children.
Host saying let's see what happens in the investigation. Parental love blinds many to the truth. don't know if Jerice is innocent or guilty at this point.

host saying she had many conversations with Shirley
Host talking about little girl reported to get in car. What happened to that? Who reported that?
other host saying no info reported on that...but we do know Jerice was arrested for abuse
asking if Jerice is being held because of only what's in the report?
caller saying siblings reported seeing bruises on Jhessye
host saying they found enough info to arrest Jerice.
Host question....why can't the bring cadaver dogs in to the closet?
Other host...they may have and haven't disclosed it yet. LE doesn't have to tell us anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member