Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention all the dumpsters in the apartment complex itself. Looks like each row has it's own dumpster. You can see them in the Google snapshot, white box w/ flip up lids.

True - I guess I was thinking that she would want to put a little distance between herself and little Jhessye's body, like one of the dumpsters in the shopping center.

You know, I hope she did do that. Because the shopping centers are more likely to have cameras.

I just hope they find Jhessye and bring Jerice to justice.

Jerice spent Thanksgiving in jail. That makes me feel a little better. Hope the turkey was dry and she choked on it. I got to spend it with my family and we had wild turkey. :)

Wow recruiting money :banghead: So she really thinks she would get these kids :maddening:

She doesn't really want the kids.....she wants the income they have been providing...IMHO.

She sure has no problem asking for money does she? What a con artist she is.

I don't think welfare is a very good source of income, is it? I mean, I lost my job last year and looked into it...it was something like $400 for my son and me, plus I had to look for a job 20 hours a week and attend these classes about how to look for a job. (I lost a white collar job...they were talking to people who were-honest to god-getting out of prison or whatever) I thankfully got another job pretty quickly but-I don't know how that would be worth it. And I think that "huge amount" was only for four months. Then it went down to $300 or something. I mean...that's not even going to pay my rent.

Jerice spent Thanksgiving in jail. That makes me feel a little better. Hope the turkey was dry and she choked on it. I got to spend it with my family and we had wild turkey. :)

Fwiw, the Thanksgiving meals in Maricopa county jails are very economical. In 2009, Sheriff Joe announced that each meal cost about 18 cents. It included "turkey, potatoes, greens beans, bread, cranberries and a pumpkin
spice cookie." The meal for 2010 cost even less, about eight cents for each meal which included "sliced turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, carrots a roll with butter and a donut for dessert." The jail keeps the costs low by soliciting donated food. (I guess they solicit from corporations, I have never heard of any soliticing for food done in public.) The press release also says that the average meal runs about 35 cents for each person. It also stays, "The Sheriff serves two meals a day to inmates only, a brunch meal and one hot meal in the evening."

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/Thanksgiving News Brief 2009.pdf

http://www.scribd.com/doc/43944497/Arpaio-Thanksgiving-Meal-Bragging-Brief

Slightly OT: I'm fairly certain that Jerice is not in Sheriff Joe's "Tent City." From what I understand, it is reserved solely for convicted criminals.

True - I guess I was thinking that she would want to put a little distance between herself and little Jhessye's body, like one of the dumpsters in the shopping center.

You know, I hope she did do that. Because the shopping centers are more likely to have cameras.

I just hope they find Jhessye and bring Jerice to justice.

I was also thinking that JH would want some distance between herself and the dumping site. But, she would have wanted to avoid being seen. If the kids didn't see her remove Jhessye's body from the apartment, maybe she did the deed late at night or very early in the morning. I was thinking she most likely dumped Jhessye's body in a dumpster behind a restaurant so that the odor wouldn't be revealing -- thinking it might be mistaken for decaying food. Is there a restaurant nearby? In the shopping center, maybe? Even if there aren't any cameras in the back of the businesses, maybe she passed some cameras along the way.

Fwiw, the Thanksgiving meals in Maricopa county jails are very economical. In 2009, Sheriff Joe announced that each meal cost about 18 cents. It included "turkey, potatoes, greens beans, bread, cranberries and a pumpkin
spice cookie." The meal for 2010 cost even less, about eight cents for each meal which included "sliced turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, carrots a roll with butter and a donut for dessert." The jail keeps the costs low by soliciting donated food. (I guess they solicit from corporations, I have never heard of any soliticing for food done in public.) The press release also says that the average meal runs about 35 cents for each person. It also stays, "The Sheriff serves two meals a day to inmates only, a brunch meal and one hot meal in the evening."

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/Thanksgiving News Brief 2009.pdf

http://www.scribd.com/doc/43944497/Arpaio-Thanksgiving-Meal-Bragging-Brief

Slightly OT: I'm fairly certain that Jerice is not in Sheriff Joe's "Tent City." From what I understand, it is reserved solely for convicted criminals.

The only thing that would have been better is if she could have had that vegetable bread that some prison served inmates who were in solitary. I like that they only get two meals. It will keep her hungry. I wish they could starve her, but I guess that would be inhumane. Too bad 'bout that.

I was also thinking that JH would want some distance between herself and the dumping site. But, she would have wanted to avoid being seen. If the kids didn't see her remove Jhessye's body from the apartment, maybe she did the deed late at night or very early in the morning. I was thinking she most likely dumped Jhessye's body in a dumpster behind a restaurant so that the odor wouldn't be revealing -- thinking it might be mistaken for decaying food. Is there a restaurant nearby? In the shopping center, maybe? Even if there aren't any cameras in the back of the businesses, maybe she passed some cameras along the way.

There is a McDonald's very close to her apartment, and several other apartment complexes within walking distance that would have multiple dumpsters as well.

yep yep yep

Tide has turned, Grandma Shirley is losing fans quickly. Her true colors are shining thru. Her mistruths and the role she played in how those children were treated and by whom are coming to light.

Oh how that warms my heart! :innocent:

I don't think welfare is a very good source of income, is it? I mean, I lost my job last year and looked into it...it was something like $400 for my son and me, plus I had to look for a job 20 hours a week and attend these classes about how to look for a job. (I lost a white collar job...they were talking to people who were-honest to god-getting out of prison or whatever) I thankfully got another job pretty quickly but-I don't know how that would be worth it. And I think that "huge amount" was only for four months. Then it went down to $300 or something. I mean...that's not even going to pay my rent.

Well...apparently Jerice wasn't working, so she needed an income from something. She may have also lived in subsidized housing, received food stamps, and no telling what else. She was scamming the system for anything she could. I'm pretty sure she wasn't just depending on one source,and she was pretty savvy about it. I wouldn't be surprised at anything she did.

From what I have read about this case, this is a horror story of red tape, fraud, deceit and death, for a beautiful little girl. I believe after Jerice snatched Jhessye from the loving home with an aunt, that Jhessye was "punished for the trouble she caused". Jessye was decidedly different. She had experienced a life where someone loved her, treasured her, fed her and kept her healthy, provided nice clean clothes and fixed her hair with loving care.
Imagine the shocking contrast when this cherished and protected Jhessye had to go live under the iron fists of Jerice. Jerice was most likely jealous and resentful of the beautiful little girl for having known a better life. I imagine that Jerice began to hate Jhessye because after CPS was called Jhessye was going to pay.. Poor sweet little Jhessye, it appears she paid dearly, with her life. I would imagine that an angry spiteful Jerice could make Jhessye's life a living hell.
The courts in California declared Jerice unfit, said she should never have had children. Yet Jerice and Shirley knew how to work the system. They learned the language to fight and circumvent the laws, and how to milk the system for their rights and reap the financial benefits. I believe that Shirley turned over the other children after Jerice got out of jail, but Jerice should not have had custody of any of those children. Shirley may have broken some laws in doing that, which could account for her fierce defense of her so-called rehabilitated daughter. I am not surprised that Jerice’s children would be afraid to speak the truth to CPS workers. As I posted a while back, Jerice was going to extract severe punishment for any of her children who dared to tell the truth.

(The above quote is by Caligram from thread #2)

I haven't had a chance to catch up since Jerice was arrested, but I agree with the above statement. I can't help but think of how the cousins said Jhessye cried and told them she wanted to come home, during one of the last times they saw her.

Jhessye was exposed to a loving life with them. I'm quite sure she also expressed to her mother on more than one occasion, that she wanted to go "home". I can only imagine that this would enrage Jerice, causing her to unleash her wrath on the poor little girl.

This story absolutely breaks my heart. I always suspected the mother was involved, but to hear what the older daughter disclosed, makes it hauntingly real now. When I look at Jhessye's pictures...her little fingers, her eyes, her smile....it makes me sad to think of her hair being ripped from her scalp, and being beaten and locked in a closet. That's no way to treat an animal, much less a precious, innocent child.

I have a nine year old daughter who I adore. I would give her the world if I could. I can't even imagine purposely causing pain to her in ANY way.

Jerice's mug shot portrays a crazed woman to me. While I'm glad that she will never be able to hurt another child, I am sad that a life was lost in the process. It should never have gotten to this point. And as for her parents, I guess it's easier for them to be in denial about their daughter's guilt, than to accept responsibility that they truly did raise a "monster."

I'm up past my bedtime and about to turn in, but I wanted to post this link. The state of Arizona has a website that a person can use to see what state benefits they qualify for. If someone wants to see what sort of benefits Jerice might have been receiving, the site is at:

http://arizonaselfhelp.org

I didn't try it because I'm too sleepy, so I hope it works.

http://news.yahoo.com/why-cops-think-jhessye-shockley-dead-sister-shares-193100647.html

I know this isn't MSM, but I wonder where the writer found the quote. It sounds like Gpa Jesse is implicating himself and Gma Shirley in Jessye's disappearance. A freudian slip, maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if they were involved.

Jessie Hunter believes his daughter, Jerice Hunter, is innocent and the truth will eventually come out.

"My daughter hadn't done anything wrong," Jessie Hunter said. "I'm going to stand by her because she hasn't done anything.

"I know I ain't raised no monsters. My daughter loves her kids and she's concerned about Jhessye just like everybody else."

http://ktar.com/?sid=1472174&nid=6
Mr. Hunter, setting aside what Jerice did to Jhessye for a moment. Do you not think the abuse of her older children for which she was convicted in 2005, qualifies her as a "monster"?

Your ex wife Shirley says she will not believe the statements her own grandchildren made unless she sees a video taped recording of them. She feels LE is lying and the children have been tricked into saying Jerice hurt/killed Jhessye and kept her in that closet.

I guess you and Shirley are two peas in a pod huh?

I was just thinking about the statements Johnson has made in the media regarding what Jhessye's siblings told LE. Johnson raised these children for four years while Jerice was in prison. No doubt, she knows them well and should have a special bond with them.

This man told you that they are renovating their basement into living quarters for Jerice and her children? That sounds like a long term commitment to providing a home for them. I don't know where I'm going with this train of thought. Just thinking about the financial workings of this type of arrangement. Johnson did seem concerned about the siblings being removed from the home and placed in foster care. Was that for financial reasons?

JMO, but they could also be concerned about what ELSE the children are telling them now that they got the baddest thing out of the way. There could be other abuse and criminal activity they might be sharing about, and not just by Jerice.

Mr. Hunter said something like, he's never seen Jerice do anything but love her children, and I just wonder what sort of things can pass for love in this family.

Sounds all too familiar ~ missing child, the mother is suspect, parents in denial that their daughter could/would actually kill her own child. Oh yeah. Now I remember. Heaven help us. I hope that LE can narrow down the possible time period when the evil mother disposed of her child. Jerice probably knew the schedules for emptying the dumpsters. I don't believe that she acted in haste - she had too much at stake and she needed to avoid being seen - so the darkness of night or early hours when nobody was up and about outside. Also, could she possibly have "cut a deal" with someone with a vehicle to help her out with disposal? If so, I think she had to know some "secrets" about someone, bad enough to convince that someone to help her out this one time?
This is so horrible, and I can't stop thinking of sweet Jhessye and the hell that Jerice forced upon her. Don't know if the poor little girl was starved or if mommy helped speed up the process with a dose of something. I can't comprehend how a human being could be so evil. Jhessye sensed that she wasn't going to survive the violence this time, and I would imagine that she hurt so bad she just wanted it to end.

Jerice ~ you are a monster. You deserve to be punished in the same manner that you tortured and murdered your own small helpless child. I hope you have nightmares and daymares, vivid visions of the things that you fear the most...they are coming to get you, they will get you. Tell your mama you are getting scared. She should be scared too.

I can't wrap my head around some of these cases. If you have children, and you don't want the children, why not offer the children the chance at something better? You know, if you pull out whips on the back of your naked children and get locked up for it, you might have that mental moment of "I'm bad for these children" and try to get the children somewhere better, maybe? I know a lot of people failed this child, I just don't get why a woman that hated children so much didn't think of doing something constructive for them rather then destructive? I just don't understand it anymore.

I think that's where the welfare comes in to play, and what changes can we all help with to stop this freaking madness already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129