Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The crucial tip that lead them in that direction is reflected on page 925 of the report. There it is revealed that on Nov. 23, about six weeks after Jhessye was reported missing, a woman contacted investigators.

That woman said that seven to 15 days before Hunter reported her daughter missing, she gave Hunter a ride to Tempe. At the time, Hunter put a large, heavy suitcase in the woman's trunk. When they got to Tempe, Hunter put it in a Dumpster. Hunter even apologized to the woman for the smell of the suitcase. Police tested the trunk of that car and it tested positive for blood. " (BBM)

http://www.kpho.com/story/19776484/police-report-released-on-jhessye-shockleys-murder

Words escape me now.

Ugh! From what I read of the report so far in posts, I'm not sure I want to read through it. Just sick! :sick:

:furious:

Attachments

• pr1.jpg
    pr1.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 69
  • pr2.jpg
    pr2.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 60
  • pr3.jpg
    pr3.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 59
  • pr4.jpg
    pr4.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 59
I'm done. I can't read anymore. I knew it would be bad but this is beyond anything I could have imagined.

This poor, poor baby.

Interesting...Jerice's father Jesse says he took the girls to McDonald's the Saturday before Jhessye was reported missing (she was reported missing on Oct 11, a Tuesday) He said Jhessye was fine and her hair "looked nice and was braided up".

Now we find that Jhessye was already gone by then. Both Jesse and Shirley should be thrown in jail as accomplices, IMO.

Another snippet from the Police reports...Seems like old Shirley was fully aware of what happened to Jhessye :furious:

Attachments

• shirleyknew.jpg
    shirleyknew.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 80
"The crucial tip that lead them in that direction is reflected on page 925 of the report. There it is revealed that on Nov. 23, about six weeks after Jhessye was reported missing, a woman contacted investigators.

That woman said that seven to 15 days before Hunter reported her daughter missing, she gave Hunter a ride to Tempe. At the time, Hunter put a large, heavy suitcase in the woman's trunk. When they got to Tempe, Hunter put it in a Dumpster. Hunter even apologized to the woman for the smell of the suitcase. Police tested the trunk of that car and it tested positive for blood. " (BBM)

http://www.kpho.com/story/19776484/police-report-released-on-jhessye-shockleys-murder

Words escape me now.

Oh my... Could Jerice have been that stupid?? Hitching a ride with an acquaintance and dumping a body in her sights? What possible reason could anyone have for transporting a smelly suitcase in another town just to throw it away?

It's like this:

Huutomerkki.png
i am dumping a dead body
Huutomerkki.png

Words escape me now.

Thanks Marigold. I rushed to get the links posted last night but did not have an opportunity to fully review them. I had not yet gotten to the info you posted here. I hope to look more of the investigative reports over during my lunch break but til then I so appreciate those of you who are ahead of me and posting your thoughts on what you find.

It's unthinkable that anyone would do such things to a child, let alone to their OWN child! How could anyone have such a cold heart? Jerice did not deserve to be a mother.

The report does not paint a good picture of Jesse and Shirley either. I hope they are also charged for their involvement as accomplices in the coverup of Jhessye's murder.

Thanks to everyone who posted clips of the reports. My computer must have "timed out" and just not opened them.

The good news -yes there is good news- I see plenty of "evidence" to convict Jerice.

Lots of evidence that points to Jhessye being dead and disposed of by Jerice and that makes me feel more confident in her prosecution. My only fear is that she and her attorney will attempt to scapegoat the 13 year old sister as the one responsible for Jhessye's death based on some witness comments that that daughter was charged with caring for Jhessye a lot and was rough/abusive with her.

At least CPS confirms in these docs that Shirley Johnson was the legal parent of the 3 children removed from Jerice almost immediately after Jhessye went missing.

This confirms what we have believed (known) all along, that Shirley gave those kids back to Jerice behind CPS back and that Jerice was never supposed to have custody of those kids to begin with.

Same page of the report confirms that Mahogany (one of Jhessye's true loved ones and cargivers) had reported to CPS the suspected abuse of Jhessye by Jerice and her grave concerns over the situation.

reading part 7 - pages of interview/conversation with "C" of CPS.

Also confirms that welfare fraud was being performed by both Jerice AND Shirley regarding children they were claiming as dependents and who did not reside with them.

Lots of evidence that points to Jhessye being dead and disposed of by Jerice and that makes me feel more confident in her prosecution. My only fear is that she and her attorney will attempt to scapegoat the 13 year old sister as the one responsible for Jhessye's death based on some witness comments that that daughter was charged with caring for Jhessye a lot and was rough/abusive with her.

I agree. I could see that happening.

Among the details recently released, investigators say a woman said she gave Hunter a ride to a Tempe apartment complex about 7 to 15 days before Jhessye's was reported missing. The witness told police Hunter disposed of the large suitcase, according to the report.

"When Jerice got into the car with the witness she apologized for the smell of the suitcase," the report said. "After they arrived at an apartment complex in the city of Tempe, Jerice Hunter took the large suitcase from the trunk of the vehicle and placed it into a dumpster."

Cadaver dogs indicated there was a scent of blood in the Gold color 4-door Chevrolet Lumina.

Documents released by police also show investigators looked for evidence of blood and other bodily fluids in the apartment where the girl lived and found traces of spatter on walls and hand prints, but police would neither confirm or deny that the substance that left those patterns was indeed blood.

Interviews with family members and friends show many were concerned for Jhessye's well being in the time leading up to her disappearance.

Investigators spoke to Hunter's cousins Tycora Cole, Mahogany Hightower and Victor Rice in the days after Jhessye was reported missing.

Cole and Rice broke down into tears during their interviews as they described one of the last times they saw their "princess" at a barbecue in April 2011, the report says.

Cole and Rice noticed that Jhessye had a burn mark, which Cole said looked like it may have come from an iron or a stove, and some of her teeth appeared to be knocked out. Cole told investigators the normally direct Jhessye became uncomfortable and hesitant when asked what happened to her teeth, according to the report.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...ockley-report-witness-abrk.html#ixzz28vECKC3w

it gets worse and worse and worse.

According to kpho.com, Jerice used the dumpsters at "The Park at Tempe" apartments. Imo, they aren't bad apartments, they aren't good apartments. They are the probably like most apartments here in Tempe, a mix of college students and young families. They are located across the street from the Tempe library/history museum complex. The area overall is very safe. I can't even begin to count the number of times I have been in that area.

Imo, the apartments are not visible from the freeway, and there are hundreds and hundreds of similar apartments in between Glendale and Tempe. I am hoping that Jerice went there because she knew someone there, someone that can testify against her in court so that Jerice can't blame anyone else for her crimes.

The apartment complex: http://www.theparkintempe.com/

I have reached the area of the reports detailing the ALS (luminol forensic processing I think) used to detect patterns on the walls of the bedroom and the closet. :(

This was followed by a witness report that is redacted in its entirety. I assume this may be the interview with one of the children (probably the 13 year old who claims the closet smelled like dead people and Jhessye was like a zombie).

Thats it. I can't read any more today.

This newest doc dump just breaks my heart for princess all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153