Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's really little we can do but wait for the wheels of justice to continue their S L O W grind onward. It's too painful to see this thread heading for page 3 though, so bumping it up again.

There's really little we can do but wait for the wheels of justice to continue their S L O W grind onward. It's too painful to see this thread heading for page 3 though, so bumping it up again.

I;m just so grateful that the monster is facing justice. It was much more painful to me to know that Jhessye was missing while her monster was running around free, enjoying life.

That's not totally the case anymore and I am so confident that her monster is going to get convicted of first degree murder.

Bumping it up for our butterfly princess. I am resigned to the fact that we may never find her body but I know her spirit is free and her beauty and spirit live on. I was at my grams in her garden and I repeatedly saw 2 and 3 butterflies swooping and interacting with each other, almost as if they were playing tag or dancing.

I felt peace, knowing that Jhessye is not suffering and that jerice is in custody. Oh how it does me good to say those words "jerice arrested and in jail". jerice is in custody, is no longer free to party, breed, defraud taxpayers and torment her children.

I pray for Jhessye's loved ones, her "real" family who loved her and pampered her and brought her up as a little princess should be. I hope they are able to find peace. I am forever grateful that they took Jhessye in and loved her and raised her as a child should be.

It may be quiet now, with no new developments coming out but I know that justice is moving forward and the karma train is packed full of evidence and gathering steam and headed for jerice. Choo choo, the karma train's coming!!

Guys, I wanted to convey some news and I hope it is okay with Jessye's real family that I do so. I learned it on teamjhessye's private FB page, of which I am a member.

I know that Jhessye is so happy for mama TyCora and wanted you all to know that while the loss of Jhessye has brought great heartache to her loved ones,they are also experiencing joy, as the circle of life completes its turn yet again.

TyCora is expecting a baby. I have kept this info under my hat for a bit now but honestly feel the family would not be bothered at this point by my passing this blessed news along.

I know our princess is smiling and can't help but think she is thrilled about a new brother or sister from her REAL mama.

I;m just so grateful that the monster is facing justice. It was much more painful to me to know that Jhessye was missing while her monster was running around free, enjoying life.

That's not totally the case anymore and I am so confident that her monster is going to get convicted of first degree murder.

Respectfully bolded by me.

I hope you don't mind if I "borrow" a bit of your confidence. Don't get me wrong, I trust the PD and think they did a remarkable job with gathering evidence. But after seeing the judge with Tammi Peters Smith and Elizabeth Johnson, I lost a bit of faith in my local legal system. I just hope and pray that the judge assigned to jerice's case does a much better job of adjudicating.

Guys, I wanted to convey some news and I hope it is okay with Jessye's real family that I do so. I learned it on teamjhessye's private FB page, of which I am a member.

I know that Jhessye is so happy for mama TyCora and wanted you all to know that while the loss of Jhessye has brought great heartache to her loved ones,they are also experiencing joy, as the circle of life completes its turn yet again.

TyCora is expecting a baby. I have kept this info under my hat for a bit now but honestly feel the family would not be bothered at this point by my passing this blessed news along.

I know our princess is smiling and can't help but think she is thrilled about a new brother or sister from her REAL mama.

I am so happy for TyCora and her family. I know Jhessye would be thrilled to be a big sister and would have been such a great big sister.

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/WestValleyEditorials/173268

A Maricopa County grand jury indicted Hunter on charges of first-degree murder and child abuse. She pleaded not guilty to the charges.

But those nagging questions: Where is Jhessye? What tragedy fell upon that smiling, photogenic little girl?

And the biggest question: Why?

Jhessye should be out trick or treating tonight. I'm so sad that she's not.

With the guilty verdict in lil Bianca's case, I fully expect that they will also get a guilty verdict against Jerice. IMHO, they have as much or more evidence against Jerice! Justice for Jhessye!! I sincerely hope that they receive great counseling on prosection without a body. Praying for justice!!

When I saw that little doll of Jhessye's....it made me so sad.

It wasn't the doll that did me in.. it was the apartment itself. Not a single thing in it that would make it a "home" rather than the current place to stay in for a bit. Everything was so impersonal, sparse and the bare minimum of what is needed to show frequent visits from children's aid workers that it can support life. Its not a home.. its a motel until we move on to the next motel. And as far as that "patio" or whatever it was, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me that it was NOT the "backyard" that the older kids were sent back to clean up while Jhessey went "missing".

wild

It wasn't the doll that did me in.. it was the apartment itself. Not a single thing in it that would make it a "home" rather than the current place to stay in for a bit. Everything was so impersonal, sparse and the bare minimum of what is needed to show frequent visits from children's aid workers that it can support life. Its not a home.. its a motel until we move on to the next motel. And as far as that "patio" or whatever it was, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me that it was NOT the "backyard" that the older kids were sent back to clean up while Jhessey went "missing".

wild

It was really all of those little things that were reminders of Jhessye....her backpack, those little shoes, that pink hair clip. It makes me literally hurt.

This case is just so awful.

It's days like this when it is so snowy and cold that I think of the missing children...and I reflect on how lucky I was to be born, loved and raised by my family. No one has had a perfect childhood, but I am so thankful I didn't get what Jhessey had....

It's days like this when it is so snowy and cold that I think of the missing children...and I reflect on how lucky I was to be born, loved and raised by my family. No one has had a perfect childhood, but I am so thankful I didn't get what Jhessey had....

Bumping up.. cuz the little one is in my thoughts

Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads