Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a suspicion that the most damning evidence against Jerice is in the form of witness testimony. August 2014 is indeed a long way off. A good stretch of time for Jerice's defense to prepare an adequate defense, which is good because she can't cry boo hoo on appeal that her defense did not have sufficient time to be built. That year also a good stretch of time in which the prosecution can prepare its witnesses, some of whom have surely been abused or terrorized by the defendant.

I would rather it take another year if it means that Jhessye's sibling are safe from harm, finding a stability of sorts, and being prepared to face their mother in court if that is needed for the case. KWIM?

BBM. My thoughts exactly!! I am praying one of the children will find the voice to reveal the monster that jerice really was and still is.

I really want to see her convicted and sentenced. I really want justice for our beautiful little butterfly princess Jhessye. This has been a long wait but I am in it for the long haul and am not going anywhere.

Just call me one of the "ladies in waiting" who are here for Princess Jhessye. I have often heard of royalty having their ladies in waiting. Definition:"A lady-in-waiting is a female personal attendant, a companion who pays homage by serving the the princess/queen during royal court. Being a Lady in waiting and attending a queen or a princess by being present to tend to any number of needs is considered a great honor. "

I remember that Jhessye had said she was a princess and that jerice had beat her for saying that and told her that she wasn't. That broke my heart to hear that! Well jerice, you were quite wrong, you evil witch. Jhessye is indeed a princess and as such, deserves to have her group of ladies in waiting just like other princesses. I hereby declare myself as one of Princess Jhessye Ladies in Waiting and I am honored to be here for our little butterfly princess.

Anyone else care to join me? I think it may be a fitting tribute to Jhessye by the (mostly) female members here who have been waiting for so long for Justice for Jhessye.

I think ladies in waiting is a great idea. I am fine with referring to myself as one of Princess Jhessye's Ladies in Waiting.

Count me in as one of Jhessye's Ladies in Waiting!! I will be here till the end, when Jerice gets her due!!!

Count me in as well. The way this woman went on about someone needs to find Jhessye, and cried discrimination (as did her mother)! They both make me sick!

I am honored to be a Lady in Waiting in the Princess Jhessye's court.

I am so honored to have such company join me to be a Lady in Waiting for our Princess Jhessye. You ladies are the best!! Thank you so much for joining me in paying tribute to our princess this way.

Our WS members are among some of the most amazing people ever. We come from all walks of life, such a diverse group of people and yet we come here , to stand together, for justice for our beautiful Jhessye. I'm so thankful that there are people like you in the world.

Just checking in on our princess. I know things will quiet down for a while since the trial is almost a year away.

But I pray that in that time, that the prosecution will develop all of the evidence they need to put jerice away forever. I hope that the next year will bring healing to Jhessye's sibling so they can come to terms with their traumatic childhood and tell the truth of what they witnessed.

And of course I hope for the continued healing of Jhessye's REAL family ( the cousins who raised her). May they be blessed and find comfort in knowing that they gave Jhessye the best life possible and that the exquisite care and love that they lavished on her just shines thru in all of the pictures of Jhessye.

I am so honored to have such company join me to be a Lady in Waiting for our Princess Jhessye. You ladies are the best!! Thank you so much for joining me in paying tribute to our princess this way.

Our WS members are among some of the most amazing people ever. We come from all walks of life, such a diverse group of people and yet we come here , to stand together, for justice for our beautiful Jhessye. I'm so thankful that there are people like you in the world.

because thanking your post wasn't enough. WS is its members and they are some quality folks indeed. I am proud to call myself one of them.

A wonderful idea, SwampMama. I changed my avatar to a squirrel-in-waiting in honor of our little Jhessye. I'll be waiting for justice to come swiftly.

I came across this today on a public FB page for the group "Black and Missing but Not Forgotten". I hope it is ok to post it. I think it speaks volumes about the truth of the situation and how very much the cousins cared for Jhessye and how little jerice and Shirley cared for her. It is from 20011.
https://www.facebook.com/blackandmissing/posts/10150386640287413

"THIS IS A NOTE TO THE WORLD BY LISA VANCE (JHESSYE’S COUSIN) (I copied and paste her exact words, but place capitalization and took off the ALL CAPS to make it easier to read – this is brought up again for those who missed what she wrote on Sunday):

Just to let everybody know! Tycora is my lil sista. She was the sole provider for baby Jhessye. We watched Jhessye come into this world. We started caring for Jhessye the moment she was born. I and my family (Victor, Jazzlyn, Nikita, Whitney, and Sequoia including my lil cousin Maghogany) helped my lil sista with Jhessye. Jhessye's middle name is Jashua. Named after my sista Tycora and my oldest daughter Sequoia. Tycora called Jhessye her sunshine. To us she was our princess Jhessye.

I know that it may seem complicated, but there was nothing complicated about Jhessye. We as a family did the best that we could do with Jhessye to make her feel secure, protected, safe, happy and loved. We may have given her a lil extra love because of the situation that she was born into. Far as being without a birth mother and father to raise her. We were all her mother and father.

Even though I am Jhessye's big cousin, she called me “Nana”, she called Victor “Paw-Paw”, and she called Tycora “Ainnie”. She called Mahogany “Hoggy”. Sometimes she called my daughter “Mommy”, because she had a son named Peanut and a daughter named Amiyah and they spent alot of time together. They were best friends. As Jhessye got older, we started showing her pics of her real mom. This is why I had Jhessye call me “Nana” because she was born 4 months before my grandson was born. So she (Jhessye) was the oldest out of all the grandkids.

As far as Shirley Johnson goes, she didn't know baby Jhessye at all. She sent my sista 2 care packages from Cali. One for Christmas and one for her birthday that I can remember. She(Shirley) came down here one time to visit baby Jhessye. My sista and my youngest daughter Jazzlyn took a trip to Cali in Aug. 2009 when Jhessye was 3yrs. old to finally visit Jerice in prison for the first time. That is the only time that Shirley spent with baby Jhessye.

It makes me very angry that she is on national TV. for all the world to see making false allegations that she took care of Jhessye. I would like to know when did she make time to spend time with her, when we live in Phoenix, and Shirley lives in Cali.? We had Jhessye for about 4-1/2 yrs. My uncle Jessie lives here in Phoenix and never made time to see baby Jhessye. He would give me $30-$50 for baby Jhessye, but I felt like she needed to be loved. Money can't buy love. All of Shirley's family lives here in Phoenix. Never once did anybody in her family even ask to help us with Jhessye. Even though we didn't need it. It was the thought that would have counted.

All the pics of baby Jhessye that you see, all came from my sista Ty. Jerice, Shirley and Jessie never could have loved baby Jhessye as much as me and my family did. And for the record let it be known that we should have an emotional attachment to baby Jhessye, hell we took care of her. We watched take her 1st steps, we stayed up all hours of the night when she wasn't feeling good, trying to nurse her back to health. We gave her, her first bath in the kitchen sink. We helped with birthday parties , family get-togethers and Christmas.

I ask where was Shirley when all this was taken place for the first yrs. of Jhessye's lil life? That lying ***** wasn't anywhere around us or baby Jhessye. All I can say is: that eventually the whole truth will come out and the whole world will see and hear the truth for what it is worth. I believe Jerice did this to our family because we loved baby Jhessye sooooo much and baby Jhessye loved us back sooooo much. That it made Jerice jealous of the relationship that we shared with baby Jhessye, and the special bond that we had with one another.

For the record, we didn't give Jhessye back to Jerice willingly. I felt like Jerice wasn't capable of taking good care of Jhessye when she was released from prison. Jerice sent the Phoenix police to my sista's apt. Last year and they took Jhessye from us and gave her to a baby killer. Now known as Jerice hunter. Without doing a background ck on her. Jerice was living in a shelter for battered woman and she took baby Jhessye to live in something like that, when she had 3 loving homes that she felt comfortable warm and safe at.

As time went by we (me and my family) suspected child abuse going on again when Jerice got the apt. On 45th Ave. & Glendale. I called my cousin Mahogany and gave her Jerice's address. Told her to call cps and report her. As you all know all that lady(CPS worker) did was make a house visit (once) and said everything was fine with the kids. I knew that to be false. I kept calling Mahogany giving her more and more info on the kids as well as Jerice. As you know now, all the system did, was allowed my lil cousin baby Jhessye fall through the cracks on CPS clock.

Just to let the world know that we were fighting to get all the kids out of a bad situation, not just baby Jhessye. We actually figured how we would take care of all of them. Baby Jhessye and her 3 other sisters that were in Jerice's care. From what our family found out that Shirley wasn't suppose to give Jerice the 3 girls back. I don't understand why she is trying so hard to get them back in her custody now. Its to late. J* ( Jhessye's sibling - name omitted as she seems to be a minor) has stood up and told the truth about what happened to baby Jhessye(praise god amen). That will never happen she already ****ed up her rights as a grandparent. She is also an abuser if you don't know, now you do. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I hope this note to the world will clear up any questions or doubts that you were having are wanted to know the real truth. We (my family)don't have anything to hide nor lie about. You can’t lie about the truth. If we could turn back the clock and do it all over again we would. The only thing I would have changed is that we would have taken Jhessye when Jerice was in prison serving her time for child abuse. In our minds that weren’t our intentions, we thought we were doing a good deed trying help our family member when she was in need of help when her (Jerice) own mother and father wanted nothing to do with baby Jhessye.

We feel like God lets us take care of his child(angel) for the time that we had Jhessye. Now he has taken her back in heaven to watch over us all! I'm glad she is not in harm’s way anymore and that she didn't die in vain. Jhessye will be missed forever, but never, never forgotten. Jhessye has a special part of her inside of me on my heart with her name on it.

You are our sunshine, princess Jhessye. We love you gurl!!!!!!! I will see you again up in heaven angel. May god bless your tiny lil soul. P.s. Jerice, just in case you or your ma'amee is reading this: I just want you to know, that baby Jhessye won, and ya'll lost. I hope sheriff Joe makes both of ya'll cellmates. You sick *advertiser censored* *****es I hope both of ya'll burn in hell.

A family torn, this is the saddest thing I've read in a long time.....

thank you swamp mama, for posting Lisa's words.

Lisa, Ty, Mahogany, they are such good people and I have come to know them over the course of this case. They remain heartbroken, angry and determined. Jhessye was THEIR princess. It showed in the photos Tycora so lovingly archived Jhessye's first years with. Most importantly it showed in little Jhessye's smiles, just how loved she knew she was. What Jerice did was out of pure spite and because Jhessye was useful to her at that time. Nothing like a mother with a small child to get you moved up the list for housing. Nothing like having 4 children in the homeless shelter to help achieve the same. Lisa tells the truth of the matter in her post on that website.

That family is devoted and focused on achieving justice for Jhessye and keep her siblings safe from harm, from either Jerice or Shirley. Those two women have done more than enough to those kids.

My heart goes out to Jhessies family---her REAL family of loving cousins and aunties and nanas that truly loved and cherished her. It must have been so devastating for them to learn what happened to her in that evil house she was taken to. I hope this GUILTY verdict brings them a little relief. My prayers are with them for their healing. :heartbeat:

Count me among the ladies in waiting for this trial and justice being served.

It has now been 2 years since sweet Princess Jhessye was finally reported as missing by her killer. It will be yet another year until her killer will go on trial. Tycora and her family are in my thought and prayers as I am sure they still grieve over losing their little princess.

NCMC1181452e1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1181452&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

I will only say this. That child is not missing and she is not endanger. Not anymore.

I am tired of the grandmother's lies being propagated by legitimate missing person's site while Jhessye's mother sits in jail awaiting trial for her MURDER.

And now I shall sit on my hands hard!

one last thought, I wonder how hard it is for Jhessye's true family to see that picture being floated about, a photo of what could have and SHOULD have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18