AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I was still holding out hope even though I knew this would likely be the end result. At least her family may have closure and can hopefully get swift justice. It is so horrible. Their little girl gone forever.

Her body was found in the desert only 45 minutes from her apartment. I never believed she went back there. Something happened after she called her boyfriend for a ride. He and/or the roommate know more than the gave up. May justice be swift and soon.

Oh no. I hope we'll hear about an arrest soon, hopefully they can still get some evidence from her body.

JC is a conman, I don't think he'll give it up until they show him a smoking gun. And even then probably not.

I wonder if JC made a plea deal and told where the body was.

Based on the following, it does not appear that is the case:

A passerby spotted the body and called 911, according to Sgt. Vince Lewis with the Phoenix Police Department.”

Also from the same article:

“Her body was found Monday at 3 p.m. near State Route 85 and Hazen Road in Maricopa County.

No arrest has been made, Phoenix police said.

The area where the body was found is a rural, remote area that is a 45-minute drive from the teenager's apartment.

[SBM]

Lewis said nothing leads investigators to believe Bergman's death could be a random act. He added that it's believed this was a targeted act based on the investigation thus far.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nb...-Cajon-Phoenix-San-Diego-492522321.html?amp=y

I wonder if JC made a plea deal and told where the body was.

Based on the following, it does not appear that is the case:

A passerby spotted the body and called 911, according to Sgt. Vince Lewis with the Phoenix Police Department.”

Also from the same article:

“Her body was found Monday at 3 p.m. near State Route 85 and Hazen Road in Maricopa County.

No arrest has been made, Phoenix police said.

The area where the body was found is a rural, remote area that is a 45-minute drive from the teenager's apartment.

[SBM]

Lewis said nothing leads investigators to believe Bergman's death could be a random act. He added that it's believed this was a targeted act based on the investigation thus far.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Kiera-Bergman-Homicide-El-Cajon-Phoenix-San-Diego-492522321.html?amp=y

But then another article says the body was found by LE ...:

“Bergman’s body was found Monday at 3 p.m. near state Route 85 and Hazen Road in West Valley, outside Phoenix, according to Phoenix police Sgt. Vince Lewis. Maricopa County Sheriff’s officials found her body and contacted Phoenix police.” (BBM)
Body of missing El Cajon teen found in Arizona

If the information is accurate, it may be that there was something about the body (e.g., clothing, glasses, etc.) that indicated to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s officials it likely was Kiera, IMO.

But then another article says the body was found by LE ...:

“Bergman’s body was found Monday at 3 p.m. near state Route 85 and Hazen Road in West Valley, outside Phoenix, according to Phoenix police Sgt. Vince Lewis. Maricopa County Sheriff’s officials found her body and contacted Phoenix police.” (BBM)
Body of missing El Cajon teen found in Arizona

If the information is accurate, it may be that there was something about the body (e.g., clothing, glasses, etc.) that indicated to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s officials it likely was Kiera, IMO.
Maybe someone saw it as they drove by and called police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member