AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t live very close to the area but I work about 30 mins away. I drove to her apt this past Friday and just kind of sat in my car and drove throughout the complex. This place is in not the greatest of areas. Not extremely bad but not where I would want my daughter to be... I’m pretty confident I saw at least one drug deal take place.

So things I noticed:
1) grant it it was the holiday weekend and around 5pm but the amount of cars and people walking around hanging out and conversating was constant. Cars coming in and out kids riding around on bikes. No way no one saw her leave. Her apartment was very pretty close to the entrance.

2)only saw 2 missing posters in the complex and they were both on the windows at the entrance of the complex on the “security” office doors. Their used to be a vigil in front of her previous apartment but that was taken down I assume so they can rent the place out. It appeared to be empty.

3) I put “security” in parenthesis because I noticed no cameras in the complex at all. Didn’t see any security guards walking around ‍♀️

4) gates closed right at 5:57pm. Which means no gate code or gate key was needed to open the gates when Kiera supposedly came back to the complex or when she left.

5)on my way out of the complex there was one lonesome missing poster of Kiera’s on a light pole. As I headed north from her apartment I noticed several other poles with just tape on it. Just speculating; but were Kiera’s posters on those poles and why were they taken down??

6) I was baffled to see cameras on literally every intersection around her apartment. Idk if they are only activated when someone runs a red light or if they are just on all day?? If I’m not mistaken..There was on right at 51st and thunderbird. One at 51st and cactus and also 55th and cactus (I’ll need to verify)2C28E9DD-399F-4B29-8700-01BF811D4589.jpeg

7) went to progressive leasing (Kiera’s job) which is only about a mile or so away. I got there quickly from her apartment. (maybe 6 mins if that)

It is my understanding she texted JC at 10:26 to get her. Not sure where he was or what time she was picked up. Say he was 15 mins away.. picked her up at 10:41... she texted her roommate at 12:45 that’s nearly 2 hours for him to do something stupid to her and get rid of her??? Idk just thinking out loud

The route that I took there is no way LE doesn’t have their car on someone’s surveillance. Would be nice to see which direction JC went after he picked Kiera up. There are lots of business on that route to her job as well as near her apartment complex.

Overall I didn’t see anything too out of the ordinary. Idk what the hell I was looking for. I knew damn well I wasn’t going to see her walking down the street. I wanted to though . I can’t stop thinking about what has happened to her. The long drive home from Glendale to the east side really had me in my feelings.. I hope that she is found soon as I am totally and emotionally invested in her well being at this point.

Rant over.

welcome-team.gif
BBuff to WS & Kiera's thread!

Great post - it was like I was in the passenger seat driving along with you! :)

I don’t live very close to the area but I work about 30 mins away. I drove to her apt this past Friday and just kind of sat in my car and drove throughout the complex. This place is in not the greatest of areas. Not extremely bad but not where I would want my daughter to be... I’m pretty confident I saw at least one drug deal take place.

So things I noticed:
1) grant it it was the holiday weekend and around 5pm but the amount of cars and people walking around hanging out and conversating was constant. Cars coming in and out kids riding around on bikes. No way no one saw her leave. Her apartment was very pretty close to the entrance.

2)only saw 2 missing posters in the complex and they were both on the windows at the entrance of the complex on the “security” office doors. Their used to be a vigil in front of her previous apartment but that was taken down I assume so they can rent the place out. It appeared to be empty.

3) I put “security” in parenthesis because I noticed no cameras in the complex at all. Didn’t see any security guards walking around ‍♀️

4) gates closed right at 5:57pm. Which means no gate code or gate key was needed to open the gates when Kiera supposedly came back to the complex or when she left.

5)on my way out of the complex there was one lonesome missing poster of Kiera’s on a light pole. As I headed north from her apartment I noticed several other poles with just tape on it. Just speculating; but were Kiera’s posters on those poles and why were they taken down??

6) I was baffled to see cameras on literally every intersection around her apartment. Idk if they are only activated when someone runs a red light or if they are just on all day?? If I’m not mistaken..There was on right at 51st and thunderbird. One at 51st and cactus and also 55th and cactus (I’ll need to verify)View attachment 145377

7) went to progressive leasing (Kiera’s job) which is only about a mile or so away. I got there quickly from her apartment. (maybe 6 mins if that)

It is my understanding she texted JC at 10:26 to get her. Not sure where he was or what time she was picked up. Say he was 15 mins away.. picked her up at 10:41... she texted her roommate at 12:45 that’s nearly 2 hours for him to do something stupid to her and get rid of her??? Idk just thinking out loud

The route that I took there is no way LE doesn’t have their car on someone’s surveillance. Would be nice to see which direction JC went after he picked Kiera up. There are lots of business on that route to her job as well as near her apartment complex.

Overall I didn’t see anything too out of the ordinary. Idk what the hell I was looking for. I knew damn well I wasn’t going to see her walking down the street. I wanted to though . I can’t stop thinking about what has happened to her. The long drive home from Glendale to the east side really had me in my feelings.. I hope that she is found soon as I am totally and emotionally invested in her well being at this point.

Rant over.

Wow, thank you for the boots on the ground perspective, that was so helpful!!

If someone wanted to hide a body, how far would he have to travel to do that? Thinking a desert area, possibly with old mines, or just isolated enough to hide her. Or are there dumpsters nearby? I wonder if LE has thought of that possibility? Ala, Jerice Hunter throwing away a suitcase?

Wow, thank you for the boots on the ground perspective, that was so helpful!!

If someone wanted to hide a body, how far would he have to travel to do that? Thinking a desert area, possibly with old mines, or just isolated enough to hide her. Or are there dumpsters nearby? I wonder if LE has thought of that possibility? Ala, Jerice Hunter throwing away a suitcase?

Great question. I’m not super familiar with the Glendale area but with 2 hours to spare u can definitely get to a desert like area. In her neighborhood there is a very long canal (Arizona canal) that stretches quite far. There were plenty of dumpsters in the business park behind K’s work place. I also saw a couple of abandoned cars (wondering if those have been checked). Also behind her work there are large dips in the ground. I would describe them as “washes”. I looked the best I could from my car to see if I saw anything or anyone. :(

Thank you so much @BBuff518 !! And welcome. This was very helpful. I am hoping LE pulled all of the cameras and could trace her car (and JC) to see where they went after Progressive. Maybe that is why they continue to find him of interest.

but m
The biggest thing that doesn't make sense if JC did something--is DHC saying she was messaging with Kiera after she left the apartment. And the story about her meeting some guy to smoke and chill. If JC had done something the roommate wouldn't be able to say she messaged with Kiera later that day. And if HDC made that up; well that would be very suspicious.

but maybe the roomie only thought she was messaging with Kiera. Maybe someone was pretending to be Kiera, t give themselves an alibi?

Thank you so much @BBuff518 !! And welcome. This was very helpful. I am hoping LE pulled all of the cameras and could trace her car (and JC) to see where they went after Progressive. Maybe that is why they continue to find him of interest.
Glad that helped! Yes, I hope the pulled camera footage from the apartment and progressive. The footage alone could turn this into an open and shut case.

Thanks @BBuff! So good of you to do that. I really have my doubts that any cameras were pulled at all. I think that if they had, this wouldn't be taking so long and they would have him. OR, it wasn't him on any cameras and was someone else. I'm not yet ruling out a stranger either. Someone familiar with her in the area perhaps...similar to Molly.

Of course, I hope I isn’t Kiera, but if she is gone I desperately want closure for the family. This case has intrigued me and is one of just a few I follow here on WS. Regardless, someone lost a loved one.

I hope it isn't her too. It is heartbreaking to consider...

But if she is 'gone' already, then I hope it is her. It is better for everyone to bring her home now. And there is a better chance for forensics to find her killer if she is found sooner, not later.

There are quite a few reported missing around here, so it could be one of several. Unfortunately, it is someone. And that someone does have a family and probably people that miss him or her. It is so sad to think that someone's family will be getting this news about their loved one.

The biggest thing that doesn't make sense if JC did something--is DHC saying she was messaging with Kiera after she left the apartment. And the story about her meeting some guy to smoke and chill. If JC had done something the roommate wouldn't be able to say she messaged with Kiera later that day. And if HDC made that up; well that would be very suspicious.

Or the bf was the one messaging? I am looking at too many cases to recall if that’s even a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic