AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am troubled by the alleged (I only say "alleged" as the BF has a right to face his accusers in a court of law, he's not yet convicted) identity theft and other insurance scams perpetrated by the BF. The business with the car title being transferred between Kiera and JC worries me. Who's to say that he didn't forge her name on that and maybe even a life insurance policy (as has been hinted in his alleged crimes)?

I am hoping and praying that Kiera is just hiding out or taking a break for some reason. I don't want to expend too much energy on thinking the worst.

If it turns out to be that he did have an insurance policy on Kiera, I hope they check all deaths connected to him and any policy links. Not saying that she is deceased, but it is not looking real good at this time. Sometimes we are pleasantly surprised!

If it turns out to be that he did have an insurance policy on Kiera, I hope they check all deaths connected to him and any policy links. Not saying that she is deceased, but it is not looking real good at this time. Sometimes we are pleasantly surprised!

You give much hope Doodles!
Thank you are a backing for hope.

So now.. we have a rather task of looking for our Tereina.

Starting to agree on the "back in custody issue". I think they are just trying to get him to squawk at this point. They must have physical evidence. Posting this despite my hinky meter on the other guy.....

The boyfriend seems way more sincere to me than the roommate and her boyfriend.

You give much hope Doodles!
Thank you are a backing for hope.

So now.. we have a rather task of looking for our Tereina.

Oh my! I posted gibberish! I plead exhaustion; could not sleep last night. And I am getting the cases confused.

What I meant to say is:

Thank you Doodles, you give us so much hope. And now we have a rather tough task of looking for Kiera. We will find her!

Were there any searches planned? I guess you can't really search in suburban areas, but even walking the sidewalks and alleys? My heart hurts for them

That's a hard area to search. North Phoenix is rather tight, not many alleys or by-ways. Or at least it was like that when I lived there. iirc that area has residential on the "inside" of a square block, with commercial on the outside edges of the same block. Clues for searching will likely come from pressing her friends and associates. Let's hope someone squeals SOON.

Search still on for missing Kiera Bergman, nearly a month after her disappearance

Search still on for missing Kiera Bergman, nearly a month after her disappearance

Nearly a month after a young valley woman disappeared, her family is still holding out hope that she will be found safe.

19-year-old Kiera Bergman was last seen August 4 at her Phoenix apartment complex. At this point, Phoenix Police do suspect foul play in this case.

Missing for 26 days, there's no sight of Bergman, or much movement on her case from police. Meanwhile, Bergman's boyfriend, Jon Christopher Clark, has been booked in jail two times since Bergman went missing, but on charges connected to identity theft, according to court documents.

Detectives say Clark has been questioned about Bergman's disappearance, but no information has surfaced about her whereabouts. Clark told FOX 10's Stefania Okolie, less then a week after she went missing, that she stormed out of their shared apartment after a fight. He, too, expressed desperation to find her

"Kiera if you can hear me, please come back. I'm sorry," said Clark.

Bergman's parents, on the other hand, are not confident in Clark's innocence, especially not after his recent arrests. The family is traveling back and forth from California to Arizona since Bergman's disappearance, searching, passing flyers, waiting, and now, feeling nearly helpless, and detectives themselves are possibly at the mercy of someone withholding information.

Her NAMUS page was just modified. I don't know if it is because there is DNA added or something else...

Original

I didn't see this up before... but that doesn't mean it was not there!
Missing Person Case

Well, I don't find him in the Arizona court site...

This is where I'm looking:
Public Access Case Lookup
Is he Jon-Christopher Marcus Clark?

Case Information
Case Number: M-0741-5172032
Title: St of Az vs CLARK Category: Traffic
Court: Phoenix Municipal Filing Date: 5/5/2017
Judge: Disposition Date: 7/12/2017
JON-CHRISTOP MARCUS CLARK DEFENDANT - D 1 Date of Birth: 08/1995
Citation Count Description Disp. Date Disposition
PPD100119996 1 SPEED > REASONABLE/PRUDENT; AVOID COLL 1/19/2018 FAILURE TO PAY
PPD100119996 2 NO VALID DR LICENSE/ENDORSEMENT 7/11/2017
JDGMT ACQUITTAL/NOT RESP
PPD100119996 3 FAIL TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF FIN. RESP. 1/19/2018 FAILURE TO PAY

Nothing recent that I found.

Last edited:
I thought the same, but he's a con artist...so IDK.

Slick as owl poop, that one.

I agree. Its so hard to know. We all know that its normally always the spouse or bf. So I am conflicted. But his body language is much more truthful looking than the roommates. And he didn't disappear like the roommate has.

Watching that video of the roommate is full of red flags. The way she keeps looking down and to the side while she talks. Where the boyfriend looks straight into the camera while he talks. I also thought it was hinky in the video that she says something like "I reported it to the police and did what I was supposed to" Like a preemptive strike.

I just cannot get past her breaking off all communication with the family right after that video.

I agree. Its so hard to know. We all know that its normally always the spouse or bf. So I am conflicted. But his body language is much more truthful looking than the roommates. And he didn't disappear like the roommate has.

Watching that video of the roommate is full of red flags. The way she keeps looking down and to the side while she talks. Where the boyfriend looks straight into the camera while he talks. I also thought it was hinky in the video that she says something like "I reported it to the police and did what I was supposed to" Like a preemptive strike.

I just cannot get past her breaking off all communication with the family right after that video.
I agree. It's all very strange.

I agree. It's all very strange.
Another thing I have thought about is many times police will make statements to get a suspect to do something. Or try to flush the person out. So I wonder when they said that JC was not a suspect; where they trying to put heat on the GF? They followed that up with something like "we have several avenues we are investigating" Hmm. If its not JC it would make the real person really nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1