AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't finished reading all the posts, and forgive me if the answer is within the next 13 pages or so, but how does Clark get a title loan on a car he doesn't own? Perhaps some of his forgery involved a fraudulent transfer of ownership?

Her step-dad describes Kiera as naive. I would not use that to describe the other three.

Mr. Bragg had every reason in the world to not like this guy long before Kiera went missing. He's a criminal. No one wants their sweet, naive daughter to be with a criminal.

Left after room mate called police.

"If they had anything, they wouldn't have let me leave." Please.

BBM - That statement came back to bite him in the a-s! :p

Docket>Criminal Court Cases
Criminal Court Case History<< return for new search
Case Number Party Name
CR2018-004471 Clark, Jon - DOB: 8/1995
Click here to search the archives for CLARK, JON.

Curious about this case. When you click on it, it says no case can be found?

I don't think that case was there when we looked at the docket previously. Wait, other stuff is missing too. There was a list of cases before wasn't there?

Anyway, glitch in system? Secret indictment? New indictment not yet served?

CJfNZZQUkAA1wji.jpg:large

Media Tweets by The Finnesser (@JonnyLongway) | Twitter

I don't think that case was there when we looked at the docket previously. Wait, other stuff is missing too. There was a list of cases before wasn't there?

It was there previously, I'll have to go back and look for the post. Just weird that it doesn't track back to a case, it's from this year.

It could be the forgery that he was not charged with yet. It has been sitting like this in their system since his arrest.

That case WAS there before - but nothing went with it - "No report".

Correct. I posted the following on Aug. 17th, so at least as of that date, it was.

Also from the article:
“Clark said that two days after the vigil, he ‘was surrounded by about 20 police officers,’ in a parking lot near 27th Avenue and Thunderbird Road in Phoenix.

‘They told me they had a court order,’ he said. ‘They had me handcuffed … and when I was in the interview room I was handcuffed to the table, and they let me go that night. I’m not in connection with anything.’

Phoenix Police Sgt. Vince Lewis said he couldn't comment on Clark's account.”

All of this sounded rather excessive (for example, if LE simply wanted to interview him, I don’t believe they would need a court order, IMO), so I looked at court case information for Arizona.

It appears Mr. Clark has been charged with three traffic-related violations in the past year.
Public Access Case Lookup

Since the above entry includes his month and year of birth (08/1995), based on this information, I did a criminal court case search. It appears he has a case pending (case number starts with “CR2018,” so most likely from this year), but when you click on the case number, it says, “Sorry, no cases found.” I will post if I see any updates.
Docket - Criminal Court Case History

ETA: Maybe LE had a court order to search his vehicle.
AZ - AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018

Attachments

• 7663096C-665E-4315-9C97-C9BEE2D5FAB7.jpeg
    7663096C-665E-4315-9C97-C9BEE2D5FAB7.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 26
  • C40210EE-BE1D-427C-8A0D-6DEA09DF4699.jpeg
    C40210EE-BE1D-427C-8A0D-6DEA09DF4699.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 948830DC-FD9B-4755-BEFC-3428C4F4ED52.jpeg
    948830DC-FD9B-4755-BEFC-3428C4F4ED52.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 666047BB-F4E5-4C58-BB98-88316CA42A9F.jpeg
    666047BB-F4E5-4C58-BB98-88316CA42A9F.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 18
Nothing new?

I am really sad about Kiera. I think harm has been done to her - I think she has been murdered. My heart just breaks for her parents. They didn't like the BF for all the right reasons, they worried about her being with him. She is gone, he was last to see her and he won't take a polygraph. It is all so senseless.

Nothing new?

I am really sad about Kiera. I think harm has been done to her - I think she has been murdered. My heart just breaks for her parents. They didn't like the BF for all the right reasons, they worried about her being with him. She is gone, he was last to see her and he won't take a polygraph. It is all so senseless.

I am trying to keep my thoughts positive, so I just keep saying to myself "no news is good news".

Wish more info would be released on the boyfriend and his criminal exploits. Guess we just have to be patient.

She has a boyfriend and they have a fight. Then less than an hour later, she suddenly texts she is meeting another man at the market? Impeccable timing don’t you think? Fight then suddenly another man out of the blue?

Her stepdad stated she was naive, but the timing is pretty unbelievable even if she was naive.

My apologies if this was posted already. Sadly, I believe she is gone.

She has a boyfriend and they have a fight. Then less than an hour later, she suddenly texts she is meeting another man at the market? Impeccable timing don’t you think? Fight then suddenly another man out of the blue?

Her stepdad stated she was naive, but the timing is pretty unbelievable even if she was naive.

My apologies if this was posted already. Sadly, I believe she is gone.

I am troubled by the alleged (I only say "alleged" as the BF has a right to face his accusers in a court of law, he's not yet convicted) identity theft and other insurance scams perpetrated by the BF. The business with the car title being transferred between Kiera and JC worries me. Who's to say that he didn't forge her name on that and maybe even a life insurance policy (as has been hinted in his alleged crimes)?

I am hoping and praying that Kiera is just hiding out or taking a break for some reason. I don't want to expend too much energy on thinking the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member