AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand the timeline and sequence of events. Her bf picks her up 'early' from work, around 1 pm,and supposedly drops her off at her apt? Right?

Then she texts her female roomie, around 1;50, saying she was going to meet up with some random guy she met at the market---but roomie is not sure if the text really came from her or not...

No one sees her after she left work, but her purse and things were found stashed in the back of her closet...

Do I have these circumstances wrong? I must have this wrong, or the bf would be a clear cut suspect...IMO

I still don't understand the timeline and sequence of events. Her bf picks her up 'early' from work, around 1 pm,and supposedly drops her off at her apt? Right?

Then she texts her female roomie, around 1;50, saying she was going to meet up with some random guy she met at the market---but roomie is not sure if the text really came from her or not...

No one sees her after she left work, but her purse and things were found stashed in the back of her closet...

Do I have these circumstances wrong? I must have this wrong, or the bf would be a clear cut suspect...IMO
The boyfriend picked her up earlier than 1 pm. They went back to the apartment and got in an argument. She left walking around 1pm. He messages her around 1:10 asking her where she is. She doesn't answer. Later around 1:50 her rommate messages with her

I think this story has the details you need.
Boyfriend Of Missing Phoenix Teen Kiera Bergman Refuses Polygraph Test: Exclusive | HuffPost

Maybe to the public they have but picking him up again is telling. Hope somebody can break that punk
I agree, and personally, I do believe LE suspects the boyfriend despite their comments to the contrary.

There was a case in FL a couple of years ago where a woman went missing, and her ex-husband was the last person to see her.

Here is a quote from an article that was published eight days after Tricia Todd disappeared (May 4, 2016):

Police are ruling out Williams [the ex] as a suspect, saying there was ‘no physical evidence or witness testimony linking Todd’s ex-husband with her disappearance. Williams voluntarily took a polygraph and nothing indicates he was involved or has any information.’

There is absolutely no evidence that a crime occurred,’ Sheriff Snyder said. ‘This is a strong circumstantial case for an abduction except that some of the elements that we would see in an abduction are missing.” (BBM)
New Photo Shows Last Known Image of Missing Mother

From an article published on May 27th, one month and one day after Tricia went missing:

“On Wednesday, the Martin County Sheriff's Office announced that Todd's former husband, Steven Williams, confessed to her murder. In exchange for pleading no contest to second-degree murder and receiving a sentence of 35 years in a state prison, Williams agreed to lead them to the body, officials say.

[SBM]

Martin County detectives traveled several times to North Carolina to interview him. At a Wednesday press conference, Snyder said the initial story Williams told police had ‘gross inconsistencies... which only got worse with time.’

Williams became a suspect in Todd's murder when he was seen on surveillance video driving her truck after she went missing. Williams later told authorities that she died during a physical altercation during which she hit her head. Williams allegedly changed his story multiple times before admitting to investigators he pushed Todd ‘for the final time’ during an argument over money, reports WPEC, citing an arrest affidavit.

Williams said Todd became ‘increasingly aggressive’ and ‘got into his face’ before he said he shoved her. He told police Todd ‘fell and hit her head on something and did not get up,’ and admitted disposing of her body.” (BBM)
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...-mom-tricia-todd-found-in-acid-filled-barrel/

In Tricia’s case, the public was never made aware of what was being done behind the scenes (e.g., “Martin County detectives traveled several times to North Carolina to interview him”) until after her remains were found.

I know this is just one example, but as Cortne said, the fact that Clark is back in custody speaks volumes, IMO.

I hope LE has clues as to where Kiera might be. It concerns me that there have been virtually no search activities (that we are aware of).

Starting to agree on the "back in custody issue". I think they are just trying to get him to squawk at this point. They must have physical evidence. Posting this despite my hinky meter on the other guy.....

They didn't want him out of jail that's for sure. I bet there is a lot going on behind the scene right now, they've brought in homicide detectives. Maybe they can get someone to talk.

“Our investigators have their suspicions,” Phoenix Police Department Sgt. Vince Lewis told the news site. “Foul play is a definite possibility, and we’ve spoken with the family to prepare them for anything that may or may not come out as a result of this investigation.”
https://nypost.com/2018/08/28/foul-play-definite-possibility-in-teens-disappearance-cops/

Wow. That's ominous.

Wonder why I didn't find that when I searched earlier. My Google-fu is full of fail today. :) Thank you for posting that article!

CQR9y7xUwAArfRv.jpg:large

The Finnesser‏ @JonnyLongway 1 Oct 2015
earlier at the office
Griswold Real Estate Management » Office Hours

Last edited:
Clark took out a title loan on Kieras car. He has been in possession of that car this whole time. I saw a fb post, someone asked if they found her car, Dad answered not yet. That was last week sometime. So dovetails with what was said about them surrounding him Monday and taking him in for questioning. They had been looking for him and had SWs. Pretty dumb guy, he had to know they were looking for him, should have dumped that stuff. I think it's pretty clear he is responsible for Kieras death. But did he have help covering his tracks?

I haven't finished reading all the posts, and forgive me if the answer is within the next 13 pages or so, but how does Clark get a title loan on a car he doesn't own? Perhaps some of his forgery involved a fraudulent transfer of ownership?

Her step-dad describes Kiera as naive. I would not use that to describe the other three.

Mr. Bragg had every reason in the world to not like this guy long before Kiera went missing. He's a criminal. No one wants their sweet, naive daughter to be with a criminal.

Left after room mate called police.

"If they had anything, they wouldn't have let me leave." Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1