AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems they’re not taking Clark’s account at face value (because wouldn’t he have given a range when she left...say between noon and 1 pm?)...yet he is still not considered a POI or Suspect. Of course that could change at any minute. But in the meantime, why not say “Clark reportedly saw Kiera for the last time between Noon and 1 pm on Saturday”? Piecing together her last (alleged) texts would give them a decent idea too IMO.

Still curious about the dynamic between Clark, DHC, and her boyfriend. All 3 of them are getting the side-eye from me for various reasons.

Just deleted the rest of a monstrously long post. But one last thought, and I’ve probably mentioned it before:

Why did DHC wait until MONDAY morning to report her roommate/friend missing when she was already alarmed on Saturday afternoon following the strange text from Kiera...saying Kiera would never ever just go off with a man she’d met a couple days prior at a store. She either believed it and thought that Kiera would turn back up, or she didn’t. Or she believed an alternate excuse...that Kiera was with someone she didn’t want her to know about and would be back soon. According to Clark, DHC never told him about that text. Doesn't it seem that would’ve come up in the conversation early on??? Or was she afraid of him? When did DHC’s boyfriend cut off communication between himself and DHC to Clark? Was it after the weird text, or not til they were interviewed, or was it sometime in between?

And why did DHC cut off contact with Kiera’s family? If she and Kiera were such close friends why do that? The only innocent reason that comes immediately to mind is that perhaps the family implied she wasn’t telling the truth or that she was involved somehow? But a good friend who was truly uninvolved would likely welcome close contact with the family, to keep answering their questions, to brainstorm with them, to aid in searches perhaps and that kind of thing. To offer support. Her boyfriend has something to hide, or perhaps they both do...or I just don’t understand human nature that well.

I’m sorry my posts are mainly just asking more questions. Tried to cut myself short but here I am pondering again.

Would definitely like to know when DHC and/or boyfriend arrived at her apartment and if Clark was there. And then what happened...

Praying for a miracle for Kiara and that someone with integrity and/or guilt will step forward with helpful information to lead investigators to Kiera. My frustrating is palpable, I can’t even imagine what her family is going through. :(

So it seems they’re not taking Clark’s account at face value (because wouldn’t he have given a range when she left...say between noon and 1 pm?)...yet he is still not considered a POI or Suspect. Of course that could change at any minute. But in the meantime, why not say “Clark reportedly saw Kiera for the last time between Noon and 1 pm on Saturday”? Piecing together her last (alleged) texts would give them a decent idea too IMO.

Still curious about the dynamic between Clark, DHC, and her boyfriend. All 3 of them are getting the side-eye from me for various reasons.

Just deleted the rest of a monstrously long post. But one last thought, and I’ve probably mentioned it before:

Why did DHC wait until MONDAY morning to report her roommate/friend missing when she was already alarmed on Saturday afternoon following the strange text from Kiera...saying Kiera would never ever just go off with a man she’d met a couple days prior at a store. She either believed it and thought that Kiera would turn back up, or she didn’t. Or she believed an alternate excuse...that Kiera was with someone she didn’t want her to know about and would be back soon. According to Clark, DHC never told him about that text. Doesn't it seem that would’ve come up in the conversation early on??? Or was she afraid of him? When did DHC’s boyfriend cut off communication between himself and DHC to Clark? Was it after the weird text, or not til they were interviewed, or was it sometime in between?

And why did DHC cut off contact with Kiera’s family? If she and Kiera were such close friends why do that? The only innocent reason that comes immediately to mind is that perhaps the family implied she wasn’t telling the truth or that she was involved somehow? But a good friend who was truly uninvolved would likely welcome close contact with the family, to keep answering their questions, to brainstorm with them, to aid in searches perhaps and that kind of thing. To offer support. Her boyfriend has something to hide, or perhaps they both do...or I just don’t understand human nature that well.

I’m sorry my posts are mainly just asking more questions. Tried to cut myself short but here I am pondering again.

Would definitely like to know when DHC and/or boyfriend arrived at her apartment and if Clark was there. And then what happened...

Praying for a miracle for Kiara and that someone with integrity and/or guilt will step forward with helpful information to lead investigators to Kiera. My frustrating is palpable, I can’t even imagine what her family is going through. :(

I have had a bad feeling about DHC and her boyfriend ever since I watched the video of the 2 of them. the body language of DHC is so off in that video. Classic signs of lying. Every pic I have seen of her and the boyfriend; he has his arm tightly around her shoulders. That is not a comfortable position to be in. I have always wondered if they picked her up after she left the apartment. But I would think that LE would be on that if that happened. So frustrating.

Missing Teen's Boyfriend Back in Custody
The boyfriend of an El Cajon teenager who disappeared on Aug. 4 is back in custody Monday, this time for a probation violation.

This is the second time Phoenix Police have arrested Kiera Bergman’s boyfriend, but he has not been charged in connection with her disappearance.

Homicide detectives are now investigating what they suspect to be “foul play” in connection with Bergman's disappearance.

OOPS! Duplicate of cybervampira's post.

According to a San Diego news site the boyfriend has been arrested again. I haven't seen anything in AZ media yet.
The boyfriend of an El Cajon teenager who disappeared on Aug. 4 is back in custody Monday, this time for a probation violation.

This is the second time Phoenix Police have arrested Kiera Bergman’s boyfriend, but he has not been charged in connection with her disappearance.

Homicide detectives are now investigating what they suspect to be “foul play” in connection with Bergman's disappearance.
Missing Teen's Boyfriend Back in Custody

3 Weeks In, Cops Say Foul Play 'A Definite Possibility' In Kiera Bergman's Disappearance | HuffPost
It’s been three weeks since 19-year-old Kiera Bergman was reported missing in Arizona, and police now say there may have been foul play involved.
“Our investigators have their suspicions,” Phoenix Police Department Sgt. Vince Lewis told HuffPost on Monday. “Foul play is a definite possibility, and we’ve spoken with the family to prepare them for anything that may or may not come out as a result of this investigation.”

Did Kiera know the roommate before she moved there, or met her after?

According to HuffPost, they were former classmates. Not certain if this is high school or other school (I believe KB has a cosmetology degree?)

Boyfriend Of Missing Phoenix Teen Kiera Bergman Refuses Polygraph Test: Exclusive | HuffPost

Bergman was not at the apartment when HC arrived after work. HC, a former classmate of Bergman’s ....

[thanks, @Knox for the tip of where to look! I was having no success finding it earlier, but knew I had read it somewhere]

I think with the announcement from LE, that foul play is suspected. The handwriting is on the wall. The Comissioner ordered JC to be released, forgery charges weren't enough to keep him held. But LE found another charge of probation violation to keep him in jail. Really this tells us all we need to know, it's just a matter of what they can prove. I'm heartbroken for Kiera's family, and the path they are inevitably going to travel. Such a sweet girl, so innocent in her trust of someone so evil and obviously without a conscience. We dont even know Kiera, but if you have children, you understand how she could be any one of our daughters.

I had business this morning that just happened to be right by Kiera's apartment. It is what I would call a middle class area. Nice homes. Clean. No homeless people on every corner and at every store. Unlike the middle of PHX. I would feel very comfortable walking down the sidewalks during they daytime there. Access, to the 101 freeway is nearby, as well as some of smaller areas of desert just north.

I am just catching up on this case and a couple of thoughts I have...

The roommate’s boyfriend in that initial interview; it’s like he’s relaying a message with his eyes. He stares intently at the camera and it just gives me a warning kind of vibe. Not sure if I feel like he’s specifically targeting someone in particular or just trying to throw attitude but it so doesn’t sit right with me. Idk, I’m still trying to reconcile exactly how I feel about it but my hinky meter is squawking like crazy.

JC may be the scum upon the scum in the pond....but being scum doesn’t necessarily make you an abductor (at best) nor a murderer (at worst). I am back and forth with my thoughts on him.

I feel two of the three, if not all of them, know where this beautiful young lady is and the circumstances that led her there.

I pray there are answers soon for her family.

All JMO.

I am just catching up on this case and a couple of thoughts I have...

The roommate’s boyfriend in that initial interview; it’s like he’s relaying a message with his eyes. He stares intently at the camera and it just gives me a warning kind of vibe. Not sure if I feel like he’s specifically targeting someone in particular or just trying to throw attitude but it so doesn’t sit right with me. Idk, I’m still trying to reconcile exactly how I feel about it but my hinky meter is squawking like crazy.

JC may be the scum upon the scum in the pond....but being scum doesn’t necessarily make you an abductor (at best) nor a murderer (at worst). I am back and forth with my thoughts on him.

I feel two of the three, if not all of them, know where this beautiful young lady is and the circumstances that led her there.

I pray there are answers soon for her family.

All JMO.
The roommates bf reminded me of the inmates I would see getting their prison pics done. The head back tilt. "Mean mugging" the camera. I wonder if he has "posed" before??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1