AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DHC's (aka McDaniel) Facebook page went poof o_O and according to a post on facebook, she still isn't interfacing with Kiera's family.
And today JC is released from jail. Please someone TELL what happened to Kiera, where is she?!!!!!

I think that roommate is being controlled by someone. Just wish we knew anything about that someone.

I am wondering if Bergman was also involved in ID Theft, and if it was from the store. If she was fired, my theory is that she split; aware that all or some of them would be busted. If she was involved she could have someone's false ID, CC etc. I am not victim blaming but this theory is highly logical To Me. IOW maybe she didn't need her purse. Maybe she is sheltering w someone.

This is such a confusing mess. It is hard for me to believe that she was nabbed by some random stranger, when she had so many sketchy people, surrounding her in her home life. There are 3 people who seem suspicious, plus a 4th, the new guy from the market. Yet somehow she goes missing, away from their clutches? IDK...
Hope LE are keeping an eye on all of them. No way she just disappears while being involved w a con artist and shady roommate. No way. I’m betting they are hoping he will talk or lead them to her or maybe he did talk but we all known this group is gonna be hard to crack on the truth. Jmo
Still praying for Kiera and her family and prayin for answers quickly.

Hope LE are keeping an eye on all of them. No way she just disappears while being involved w a con artist and shady roommate. No way. I’m betting they are hoping he will talk or lead them to her or maybe he did talk but we all known this group is gonna be hard to crack on the truth. Jmo
Still praying for Kiera and her family and prayin for answers quickly.

The article about him getting out says that JC is NOT a suspect in Keiras disappearance. I don't think they would put that out there if they had any doubt he did something to Kiera?

"Phoenix Police have said Clark is not a suspect in Bergman's disappearance. "

The article about him getting out says that JC is NOT a suspect in Keiras disappearance. I don't think they would put that out there if they had any doubt he did something to Kiera?

I missed that. That is good to know.

View Case Detail
Case Title: DEFENDANT JON C. CLARK
Case Number: CE369121 Case Location: East County
Case Type: Criminal Date Filed: 03/28/2017

Defendant
Last Name First Name Birth Year AKA DA Number
CLARK JON C. 1995 MBO12401
CLARK
JON-CHRISTOPHER MARC 1995 Y MBO12401

http://www.jurisearch.com/link.asp?url=http://www.sdcourt.ca.gov/

Here is the San Diego County case I found. They only provide the info I C&P, no dockets or minutes.

View Case Detail
Case Title: DEFENDANT JON MARCUS CLARK
Case Number: C346249 Case Location: East County
Case Type: Criminal Date Filed: 12/10/2014

Defendant
Last Name First Name Birth Year AKA DA Number
CLARK JON MARCUS 1995 N/A

Imaged Case
This case has not been imaged.

Microfilm
Microfilm ID Location Reel Number Frame Number
This case has not been microfilmed.

One more case listed in San Diego County, but they provide no details on the charges. I guess for all we know it could be a speeding ticket?

Can our posting attorney answer this question please? What are the legalities for LE in terms of saying someone is a suspect, and/or a POI? How does that work?

Can our posting attorney answer this question please? What are the legalities for LE in terms of saying someone is a suspect, and/or a POI? How does that work?
The way I understand it from another case is that saying they are not a suspect can change. They may become a suspect at a later time. If they say so & so has been cleared. Then they don't believe they had anything to do with the crime. That's just my take on it, but I think we all know I've been wrong before, lol.

Police have not given any indication that he has any connection to her disappearance. Kiera's family, however, remains suspicious.

"I believe he knows something," said Bragg. "Whether he has done something or he knows what has happened."

Bragg says, Clark was the last to see her daughter when he picked her up from work on August 4 and took her home. She says the two had a very rough relationship and were constantly breaking up.

Bragg says her daughter left her wallet, purse and ID at home -- something she would never do. She says she doesn't believe Kiera would just walk away without letting someone know where she is.

"It's hard because it's really, really complicated what has happened," Bragg says.
Kiera Bergman missing: Family still desperate for answers weeks later

Maybe LE is saying he is not a suspect or POI & will keep a close eye on him....

Wonder "why" DA will not charge him with 21 incidents of fraud & forgery??!! Strange, if you ask me! What about all those people that got their IDs stolen? No justice for them.

Appears one set of remains found this month were not identified...and not identified as Kiera... This young woman was found near 7th st and Deer Valley. But the description could have been her...imo

Unidentified Person Case

Do we know whether they even explored whether they are Kiera's remains? Wonder if Glendale PD is even aware of it. Any mention of it anywhere with regard to Kiera? Her family's social media? Anywhere? I don't do social media unfortunately.

Either way, this bothers me. Has a thread been started for these remains? I don't know how to start one.

Do we know whether they even explored whether they are Kiera's remains? Wonder if Glendale PD is even aware of it. Any mention of it anywhere with regard to Kiera? Her family's social media? Anywhere? I don't do social media unfortunately.

Either way, this bothers me. Has a thread been started for these remains? I don't know how to start one.
I have not checked for a thread. I did check WS AZ missing persons and there is another young woman missing from the area that fits the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1