AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have any hinky meter alerts from Kiera's bf interview. I thought he seemed honest and genuine. JMO. I need to review the roommate segment a little closer I think.
Well, JC seemed to babble, but other than that the interview seemed legit to me. It's his criminal activities that makes me give him the side eye and the fact that he has her car in his name. The roommate and her BF cutting off the parents and their strange interview and some things they've said make me nervous. Plus it's still possible her disappearance was at some stranger's hands, but that is looking less likely to me.

IF, and I say IF because I am not convinced, but IF she did meet a guy in the grocery, and she did agree to go hang out with him, wouldn't LE be able to track that down with her communication devices? I know that her cell supposedly didn't work, so she could only send messages on FB? Is that right?

How did she communicate with the new guy?

IF, and I say IF because I am not convinced, but IF she did meet a guy in the grocery, and she did agree to go hang out with him, wouldn't LE be able to track that down with her communication devices? I know that her cell supposedly didn't work, so she could only send messages on FB? Is that right?

I don't believe that happened.

Catching up reading about this, I do not at all like the roommate and her boyfriend. No offense if they have nothing to do with it, but they really aren't doing themselves any favors by acting rude to their missing friend's parents. But they are automatically suspicious for being some of the last people Kiera saw.

Surely LE has her cell phone and social media records, right? If not, that would really worry me.

A judge said that 23-year-old Jon Clark, arrested on unrelated charges, would be released Friday.

"I wasn't very happy when I heard that," said Kiera's mom, Kiersten Bragg.

The news of his release coming on the same day her family learns police now suspect foul play.

"To hear that from them that they do suspect foul play...it's heartbreaking," she said.
Kiera Bergman missing: Family still desperate for answers weeks later

I wonder why LE now suspects foul play? Did they receive forensic results from the search of the apartment or car?

Sadly, I wonder if this is a random "Mollie" situation. She walked out of the house sad and mad and was snatched. Maybe she herself threw her stuff in the closet cuz she was mad and figured the phone didn't work anyway. The only thing that doesn't explain is the weird Fb post. But do they know that was definitaley posted from HER phone and not some other IP address? Okay, I just talked myself back into the roommate thing again. Can't make this fit with the random stranger thing. Unless, she herself did send it so her roommate wouldn't know she was with Clark. Then the random stranger thing would fit. But, why wouldn't she want the roommate to know she was with Clark?

Sorry. Frustrated and thinking out loud. Trying to elimate other possibilities.

DHC's (aka McDaniel) Facebook page went poof o_O and according to a post on facebook, she still isn't interfacing with Kiera's family.
And today JC is released from jail. Please someone TELL what happened to Kiera, where is she?!!!!!

Rumor Alert-It's being said the DA is not filing charges against JC on the forgery stuff. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to why? They had a warrant for the car right? Or are the charges being dropped because he is cooperating in some way? Wish someone would have attended that hearing today.

Last edited:
Rumor Alert-It's being said the DA is not filing charges against JC on the forgery stuff. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to why? They had a warrant for the car right? Or are the charges being dropped because he is cooperating in some way? Wish someone would have attended that hearing today.

!! He said they had a warrant and even took a DNA sample. I think the two main reasons would be they drop the charges in exchange for his cooperation on the murder case if he wasn't cooperating, or they drop the charges and plan to bring a new set later on. DAs sometimes get stuck if they over-charge a minor crime to hold a suspect while they build a case on other charges. Judges don't like that. If you don't have probable cause for an arrest on the major charges it's risky to use another charge as a pretext. It gives the defense an opportunity to say he wasn't being fairly advised of the real charges against him.

This is such a confusing mess. It is hard for me to believe that she was nabbed by some random stranger, when she had so many sketchy people, surrounding her in her home life. There are 3 people who seem suspicious, plus a 4th, the new guy from the market. Yet somehow she goes missing, away from their clutches? IDK...

They don't have a witness...Kiera. It was her name being forged... Unless, the title of Kiera's car not being the forgery issue being referred to.

Knox said:
Niner, could you see if you can find court records for JC in Lemon Grove, CA-San Diego County? When I looked at the AZ court records this morning, I could only find the speeding ticket from 2017.

Well I tried San Diego county but not coming up with anything - first name I've spelled Jon-Christoper, Jonathan, Jon.
Arizona site is down for maintenance. Will try later on that one.

Knox said:
If you search the name DJP, two pop up. One in Lemon Grove, the other in San Diego. How in the world did he get this persons information, and what is the connection? Do you all find it curious that there is no mention of JC working? Not in Cali or in AZ? It's a natural detail to include when someone is investigated or looked at, so weird!!

How are you putting in his name there? TIA! :)

So - is he out of jail now? Any articles?

Well I tried San Diego county but not coming up with anything - first name I've spelled Jon-Christoper, Jonathan, Jon.
Arizona site is down for maintenance. Will try later on that one.

How are you putting in his name there? TIA! :)

So - is he out of jail now? Any articles?

Possibly LA County?

Jon Clark - 1,714 Public Record Found - Instant Checkmate
Background Check Tool. Run People Searches on Anyone. › People › Last Name (C)
This Jon is an individual named Jon Christopher M Clark. ... Date: September 19, 2012 Location/County: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept - Arrests, CA

LA County charges for court info!

Last edited:
This is for Lemon Grove charges:

JON-CHRISTOP MARCUS CLARK DEFENDANT - D 1 Date of Birth: 08/1995
Citation Count Description Disp. Date Disposition
PPD100119996 1 SPEED > REASONABLE/PRUDENT; AVOID COLL 1/19/2018 FAILURE TO PAY

PPD100119996 2 NO VALID DR LICENSE/ENDORSEMENT 7/11/2017 JDGMT ACQUITTAL/NOT RESP

PPD100119996 3 FAIL TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF FIN. RESP. 1/19/2018 FAILURE TO PAY

link: Public Access Case Lookup

and that's the only one for his birth date 8/1995 in Arizona court site. He must have bailed, but I would "think" his case would still be there saying "dismissed" or something else.

I forgot to take down the case # when I looked this up last time.

I believe this is the court file number:
CE369121

Lovin' his aka: "Da Number"..... Da number one... fill in the blank!

I must be doing something wrong. I went to the site, see the case numbers and can't pull anything up, no links to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1