AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to court documents, Clark was found to have the "identifying information for 21 individuals" in his possession. The information belonged to people who lived in the San Diego County area.

Court documents said the information included valid California ID cards and life insurance application forms containing bank account information with Clark's signature as the insurance agent.
Court documents: Boyfriend of missing Phoenix woman had life insurance info, fake IDs

So that dispels our theory about identities being stolen from Kiera's place of business.
Still pondering the life insurance applications ...

In the IG post, JC says Kiera was mad that he was thinking about moving to Texas with his Aunt. In another interview, he said they were fighting because it was his birthday and he was feeling down because they had no money to do anything?
Jon (@jonnylongway) • Instagram photos and videos
I wonder if he is setting up some sort of "reason" he will be moving to TX soon? "I planned it a long time ago...see"!

Friday, August 24th:
*Hearing (@ PT) – AZ – Kiera Lanae Bergman (19) (Aug. 4, 2018-missing) – Jon-Christopher Clark (23) (BF) arrested (8/17/18) & charged (8/18/18) with 22 counts of aggravated identity theft & 2 counts of forgery. $25K bond.
Clark had a warrant from out of state, but was also booked in Phoenix with the new charges. Also violated probation on another charge (not stated) & will also be heard at this hearing on 8/24. Not a POI or suspect in Kiera’s disappearance (yet!).
According to court documents, Clark was found to have the "identifying information for 21 individuals" in his possession. The information belonged to people who lived in the San Diego County area. Also information included valid California ID cards & life insurance application forms containing bank account information with Clark's signature as the insurance agent. Clark was found to have two South Carolina licenses with the name Jean Deborah Pannel & two California licenses with the name Deborah Jean Pannell. His photograph was on the licenses, according to court documents.

This just gets weirder and weirder.

If I have my facts straight, Kiera disappeared on a Saturday and was not reported missing until the following Monday. If we are thinking foul play, then that gives whoever is responsible 2 days to clean up after themselves/cover their tracks. I don't like that. :(

WOW this guy "Deborah" is a

I know when I went to the DMV in AZ it was like an act of congress getting my ID here. I had to show death/marriage certificates, name change info, etc... I had to give them more info than I did to get a passport. If he got that ID in AZ I have no idea how he did it!

They had just caught someone in AZ using facial recognition getting more than one DL in more than one name, also. Maybe, that is how he got caught in the identity thefts?

I know when I went to the DMV in AZ it was like an act of congress getting my ID here. I had to show death/marriage certificates, name change info, etc... I had to give them more info than I did to get a passport. If he got that ID in AZ I have no idea how he did it!

They had just caught someone in AZ using facial recognition getting more than one DL in more than one name, also. Maybe, that is how he got caught in the identity thefts?

Pretty sure he didn’t go to a dmv to get the fake DL. More than likely got them from someone that has a way to make bootleg ones at hone. IMO

This just gets weirder and weirder.

If I have my facts straight, Kiera disappeared on a Saturday and was not reported missing until the following Monday. If we are thinking foul play, then that gives whoever is responsible 2 days to clean up after themselves/cover their tracks. I don't like that. :(
I didn't have much trouble, but then of course that was more years ago then I care to remember. I think back then things were much easier. Also AZ.

We don't know why JC was on probation prior to his arrest in Arizona. Could it be a California charge? Could that charge be connected to the items found in his car (personal information of 21 people from the San Diego area)?

Niner, could you see if you can find court records for JC in Lemon Grove, CA-San Diego County? When I looked at the AZ court records this morning, I could only find the speeding ticket from 2017.

If you search the name DJP, two pop up. One in Lemon Grove, the other in San Diego. How in the world did he get this persons information, and what is the connection? Do you all find it curious that there is no mention of JC working? Not in Cali or in AZ? It's a natural detail to include when someone is investigated or looked at, so weird!!

What's up with the life insurance? There is only one way they are useful to you.

IMO he wasn't faking policies, he somehow obtained the forms and used the applicants information listed therein. That's why I keep asking where he worked, was it at an insurance agency? Kiera's Mom said she told her JC committed fraud. But she didn't say when Kiera told her that, was it before or after they moved to AZ?

Did you quote the wrong post here? It sounds like you're saying you covered up a murder a few years ago, lol.

I suuuuuuure did!!!! Though I suppose it could have been Freudian. Just kidding. I was trying to respond to the person in AZ and the DMV. Thanks for catching that. I would hate for everyone to think I covered up a murder.

IMO he wasn't faking policies, he somehow obtained the forms and used the applicants information listed therein. That's why I keep asking where he worked, was it at an insurance agency? Kiera's Mom said she told her JC committed fraud. But she didn't say when Kiera told her that, was it before or after they moved to AZ?

I think I read he was on probation already, if you have any type of probation or fraud charges on your record you can not work for a life insurance company (at least in PA), on a quarterly basis I have to update my disclosures and attest I have no new convictions ( I work in finance but we also sell insurance). I would highly highly doubt he would be able to work in an insurance office with his record...

Pretty sure he didn’t go to a dmv to get the fake DL. More than likely got them from someone that has a way to make bootleg ones at hone. IMO

You can go to the dark web and purchase whatever you need, DLs etc. I wouldn't be shocked if they took a look at his laptop and found he had used TOR at some point. He may have not known how to access it and cover his tracks though. That would be one option MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities