AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the life insurance? There is only one way they are useful to you.
My guess is he was pretending to be an insurance agent and "selling" policies to people as a ruse to get bank account, SSN, security question answers, etc. so he could steal their identities and open credit cards and other things. If he has fake IDs and other fake docs, it wouldn't be so far off to have a fake insurance license to convince people he was qualified to sell policies.

The most common identity theft scam is to get enough identifying information and documentation to open credit accounts in that person’s name, then use that account to obtain cash or items that can be converted to cash.

Normally these frauds are not “charged” to the person who’s identity has been stolen but to the financial institution that authorized the credit. It can cause a lot of trouble for that person to get it all cleaned up.

Law enforcement is not particularly aggressive in prosecuting this type of fraud because the Credit Industry is not interested in spending more money checking out credit applications. They have decided it I should more cost effective to tolerate some loss through fraud.

Although the Dark Web is said to have this information for sale, most fraudsters get the information directly from business sources they have direct access to or though confederates with that type of access. It is not uncommon for these “players” to seek out romantic partners with access to this kind of information. It has not passed my observation that Kiera would have had excellent access to suc information.

Last edited:
I should have bookmarked it. I think it was in one of the Arizona paper articles. Something along the lines of Kiera’s mom saying the roommate stopped talking with them just a couple days after Kiera went missing.
That is a damn shame. Shame on her and all of those involved. I wish I could just find her and bring her back to her family. The dad especially makes me emotional, they have so much love for her. I don’t even know the girl and i am just so incredibly worried about her. :(

Bergman’s father, Chris Bragg, said he and his wife did not discover she was missing until Aug. 6, when they received a phone call from Hall-Chand.

“Around noon she called my wife and told her what was going on and asked if they should report Kiera missing, and my wife said, ‘Absolutely,’” Bragg said in a Friday interview with HuffPost.

Clark said he did not learn of the text message his girlfriend allegedly sent to Hall-Chand until they were on the phone with police.

“I didn’t know anything about that,” he said, saying Hall-Chand had denied speaking with Bergman. Clark said Hall-Chand’s boyfriend has “cut off all communication” between them.

Bragg said Hall-Chand had not been in communication with his family since last Saturday, when she let them inside the apartment she shared with their daughter and Clark. HuffPost was unable to contact Hall-Chand.

During the tour of his daughter’s apartment last week, Bragg said, his daughter’s bedroom was the only room in the home where it was apparent crime scene technicians had removed items.
Boyfriend Of Missing Phoenix Teen Kiera Bergman Refuses Polygraph Test: Exclusive | HuffPost

I suuuuuuure did!!!! Though I suppose it could have been Freudian. Just kidding. I was trying to respond to the person in AZ and the DMV. Thanks for catching that. I would hate for everyone to think I covered up a murder.

LOL.

Bergman’s father, Chris Bragg, said he and his wife did not discover she was missing until Aug. 6, when they received a phone call from Hall-Chand.

“Around noon she called my wife and told her what was going on and asked if they should report Kiera missing, and my wife said, ‘Absolutely,’” Bragg said in a Friday interview with HuffPost.

Clark said he did not learn of the text message his girlfriend allegedly sent to Hall-Chand until they were on the phone with police.

“I didn’t know anything about that,” he said, saying Hall-Chand had denied speaking with Bergman. Clark said Hall-Chand’s boyfriend has “cut off all communication” between them.

Bragg said Hall-Chand had not been in communication with his family since last Saturday, when she let them inside the apartment she shared with their daughter and Clark. HuffPost was unable to contact Hall-Chand.

During the tour of his daughter’s apartment last week, Bragg said, his daughter’s bedroom was the only room in the home where it was apparent crime scene technicians had removed items.
Boyfriend Of Missing Phoenix Teen Kiera Bergman Refuses Polygraph Test: Exclusive | HuffPost

Here's where the hinky meter on the roommate's boyfriend turns on again. Again, why doesn't anyone say where HE was that day? I just want to know and put it to rest.

View Case Detail
Case Title: DEFENDANT JON C. CLARK
Case Number: CE369121 Case Location: East County
Case Type: Criminal Date Filed: 03/28/2017

Defendant
Last Name First Name Birth Year AKA DA Number
CLARK JON C. 1995 MBO12401
CLARK
JON-CHRISTOPHER MARC 1995 Y MBO12401

http://www.jurisearch.com/link.asp?url=http://www.sdcourt.ca.gov/

Really? No docket. No way to know charges without feet on the ground. I expected more in such a large county.

Thanks so much for finding it! I could see her not wanting to talk to the media; but cutting herself off from Kiera’s family is so odd for a best friend.

I have just always thought that whole video of hall was strange

Still praying for Kiera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members