AZ - Lori Vallow Daybell charged w/ conspiring to kill ex-husband Charles Vallow and another relative, Brandon Boudreaux, Chandler, Maricopa County,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Justin did not read that correctly - trial does NOT start on 8/1. She just got a new lawyer & that hearing on 8/1 is called a trial assignment hearing when they will decide WHEN the actual trial will begin. At least - that is how I am reading it.

The case calendar shows:

View attachment 508099

Yes I know it says that - but wait until after this hearing - and you will probably see another trial date after this one - and it will be kept like that throughout the case.

for example - if you go up a little higher in her Case Calendar

Date Time Event
3/28/2024 8:30 Pre-Trial Conference

4/4/2024 9:00 Trial

4/24/2024 8:30 Complex / Capital Case

6/5/2024 8:30 Complex / Capital Case

7/25/2024 8:30 Pre-Trial Conference

8/1/2024 9:00 Trial

Arizona court site doesn't give much explanation on their motions either. Not the greatest of sites.

It would be interesting to know who didn’t answer her calls.

Quite honestly, who would answer her calls? I think that LVD has a very short list of people who will talk to her, especially on a recorded conversation. Authorities can listen to her phone calls at any time.

Who ever was in her "circle of trust" before certainly wants nothing to do with her. ZP, MG, MP, all of whom could be dragged back into court with this new drama.

LVD lied to everyone, including her sister, mother, about Tylee and JJ.

And I doubt anyone in CD's family wants to chat with her, including EM, who may have lied for CD, but I doubt she is interested in talking to LVD, who is probably almost completely consumed by how unfair life is, and how everyone is mean to her. Poor LVD.

LVD is lucky anyone will talk to her at this point, and even luckier if anyone is putting money on her commissary tab. Calls from prison are not cheap. They used to be collect, not sure how it is done now.

So it sounds like Lori is still pushing for a speedy trial. Her new lawyers are under pressure. I'm presuming that she will ask them to not put on a real defense, just like she asked Jim Archibald and gang during her Idaho trial.
It seems that she and Chad don't really want to defend themselves in the telestial life. (Using their language.)
They are still drinking and serving the Koolaid.

Yes I know it says that - but wait until after this hearing - and you will probably see another trial date after this one - and it will be kept like that throughout the case.

for example - if you go up a little higher in her Case Calendar

Date Time Event
3/28/2024 8:30 Pre-Trial Conference

4/4/2024 9:00 Trial

4/24/2024 8:30 Complex / Capital Case

Arizona court site doesn't give much explanation on their motions either. Not the greatest of sites.

In the hearing they said LVD is asserting her speedy trial right, so 8/1 is still the date for now. But they also said the new attorney probably won't be ready so they'll reevaluate on 7/1.

Quite honestly, who would answer her calls? I think that LVD has a very short list of people who will talk to her, especially on a recorded conversation. Authorities can listen to her phone calls at any time.

Who ever was in her "circle of trust" before certainly wants nothing to do with her. ZP, MG, MP, all of whom could be dragged back into court with this new drama.

LVD lied to everyone, including her sister, mother, about Tylee and JJ.

And I doubt anyone in CD's family wants to chat with her, including EM, who may have lied for CD, but I doubt she is interested in talking to LVD, who is probably almost completely consumed by how unfair life is, and how everyone is mean to her. Poor LVD.

LVD is lucky anyone will talk to her at this point, and even luckier if anyone is putting money on her commissary tab. Calls from prison are not cheap. They used to be collect, not sure how it is done now.
I'd bet Melani wants to talk to her but Ian prevents it.

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
6/2/2024 REP - Report - Party (001) 6/4/2024
NOTE: COMPLEX CASE JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT REPORT PURSUANT TO A.O. NO. 2010-090

Case Calendar
Date Time Event

7/1/2024 8:30 Status Conference

link: Criminal Court Case Information - Case History

Capital case? Meaning AZ is considering the DP?
No. I looked this up yesterday. Its conspiracy charges for Murder and Attempted Murder. Apparently, the maximum jail term is Life with a minimum term of 25 years (meaning that parole can be requested after 25 years have been served). The sentence is less in the attempted murder if the victim is alive and well. Regardless, Lori will not be leaving jail in her lifetime.

• If first-degree murder is the charge, anyone who conspired with the defendant could be facing life in prison, with the opportunity for parole after 25 years.
  • Attempted murder is a class 1 felony. While the defendant could face life imprisonment, this is rare as long as the victim is alive or unharmed. Anyone who conspired with the defendant can be charged with a class 6 felony.

whoa thats a rough pic of her. Not that I ever gave her beauty cred. But its ok for us to judge her on it because it means so much to her lol.
I wish I could tell her....we are the same age....I don't wear make up (unless special ) or poison my face with botox and gurl..... she looks like MY mother :eek: :p 70ish

She just keeps getting uglier by the day. It is like watching a live "Picture of Dorian Grey". How you live your life, does show in your face. LVD made some bad choices.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back