AZ - Lori Vallow Daybell charged w/ conspiring to kill ex-husband Charles Vallow and another relative, Brandon Boudreaux, Chandler, Maricopa County,

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And still no updates in the Arizona court site....

The LE people in AZ have obviously INTENTIONALLY pulled all the info and hidden it. This is not a mistake.

They have revealed there are more charges coming, than are already known. They did show a MURDER charge/statute on their website, not a conspiracy charge, before erasing it all.

My 2c is ...

It would not surprise me that they have a game plan in place, to keep what's coming under wraps as much as possible, and once LVD is in custody in AZ, they will announce murder charges against her with perhaps DP consequences. I suspect they don't want Utah's laws, or the animus from DP opponents, to get in the way, so they are playing their cards very close to the vest until she is in their hands and control.

There is nothing that would prevent any of this, and in fact they have said they haven't revealed all the charges. It feels to me like there's higher stakes ahead than we know so far.

That sure feels right to me. LVD has repeatedly proven herself to be a person who will kill anyone in cold blood (even children, even her own, even people who have done her no wrong except be inconvenient to her) to get her whims met, going that route multiple times (and perhaps even more than we know).

Last edited:

055E2F56-7603-4060-9D9F-9839D220A308.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18