AZ - Lori Vallow Daybell charged w/ conspiring to kill ex-husband Charles Vallow and another relative, Brandon Boudreaux, Chandler, Maricopa County,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No docket updates yet.

Case Calendar
Date Time Event
7/2/2024 8:00 Oral Argument
7/2/2024 8:20 Status Conference

7/25/2024 8:30 Pre-Trial Conference - vacated

8/1/2024 9:00 Trial - vacated

9/6/2024 9:00 Complex / Capital Case

2/10/2025 8:30 Pre-Trial Conference

2/24/2025 9:00 Trial

link: Criminal Court Case Information - Case History

I don’t understand how LVD’s attorneys can ask for a delay if she is asserting her right to a speedy trial and has indicated to them that she doesn’t want the delay. I get that they want and even need make the request as they have a duty to defend their client to the best of their abilities and cannot do that without more time. But I can’t really see how the request can be approved if the client is asserting the right to a speedy trial. It is my understanding that the only cure for a violation of the right to a speedy trial is that the conviction is overturned. If I’m right about that then the only other question I have at the moment is what determines how long is too long to be considered a speedy trial? Is there a set amount of time from arraignment or something? Would a 6 month delay violate her right to a speedy trial? Is the length of time for a speedy trial arbitrary?

Can anyone help me understand the right to a speedy trial better?

TIA

IMO they are trying to forgo her speedy rights on the down and dirty! (just to make their load easier to manage) it is a lot. Can you imagine sheesh......
I also don't think Lori is instructing them to ask for no camera's.As if lol

I have no doubt for her last hoorah she will want her moment in the spotlight broadcast on CNN.:eek:
Was noted that if the request was denied could she please wear clothes . :D
That IMO is all she requested!

Charles was her crowning glory moment.

The glee, she was giddy talking to the cops from the moment she arrived back at the house.
Even when she got to the police station, she had to know she was being videoed and she still couldn't keep her glee and excitement on the down low.

Looking forward to them nailing her for this one.
This one cemented her mental illness (goddess power) :mad:

It will always be my opinion that the second shot in Charles laying on the ground was by Lori.

They should have checked her for gunshot residue.
Im sure they didnt? :-/

moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice