GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the idea that these items were missing from the home except for the purse... but I just cant get a handle on if they were actually seen by anyone at 5a.m. , who actually found the car and at what time. The reporting on this has been disappointing--they keep pushing the "high school sweetheart" angle

Okay I went back through these pages and found the first reference to the flipflops (Post #147). This post was in reference to comments being made by admin from the official FB page that Tina was most likely wear flip flops. So what made them assume this? Were these the shoes she had on Sunday night at the Fathers Day outing? I agree the reporting is very disappointing. Seems we can't even get the basic answers. JMO

I'm just happy that someone used the phrase "family" compound, this family dynamic confuses me. There's a facet to this family we just don't know yet. I don't mean in bad way though. The satellite pix of address up thread looked like several structures on the property and like 11 cars. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. But about this purse thing? I think too much attention there. Sometimes I stuff my license and cc and cash in my bra ::blushing::

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Okay I went back through these pages and found the first reference to the flipflops (Post #147). This post was in reference to comments being made by admin from the official FB page that Tina was most likely wear flip flops. So what made them assume this? Were these the shoes she had on Sunday night at the Fathers Day outing? I agree the reporting is very disappointing. Seems we can't even get the basic answers. JMO
It could be assumed because maybe she always wore flip flops? I know my husband always wears sneakers (even to work) and I would feel fairly safe reporting such with confidence.

I don't know if anybody has brought this up and I will try to be delicate with my wording. Does anybody else see something in the young man near the end of this video? Is it insincerity or just camera shy?

http://www.12news.com/story/news/local/valley/2015/06/23/missing-maricopa-couple/29197091/

Something seems odd, yep.

Also the article states
Deputies say Tina and Michael left their home around 5 a.m. Monday for appointments in the Valley. But by 7:15 that night, Luke began to worry because he hadn't heard from them and said Tina's boss said she didn't show up....

Luke said he found their abandoned 2008 Honda Accord around the corner from their home near Ralston and Papago roads around 10 p.m. Monday.

Right back to conflicting information

I don't know if anybody has brought this up and I will try to be delicate with my wording. Does anybody else see something in the young man near the end of this video? Is it insincerity or just camera shy?

http://www.12news.com/story/news/local/valley/2015/06/23/missing-maricopa-couple/29197091/
I watched it without sound. His eyes were all over the place. And he was continuously shaking his head. Could be shy, but some of that is classic evasiveness.

Like somewhere on the Riviera Maya. I really hope this for them. It's so much better than the foul play scenerio.

This is so OT but it reminded me of another case on here. A few weeks ago there was a man who was flying a small plane who put out a emergency signal acknowledging trouble but after that there was no communication but no one could find the man or plane. I can't remember exactly but I believe he had an upcoming trial. Does anyone remember this case?

I'm just happy that someone used the phrase "family" compound, this family dynamic confuses me. There's a facet to this family we just don't know yet. I don't mean in bad way though. The satellite pix of address up thread looked like several structures on the property and like 11 cars. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. But about this purse thing? I think too much attention there. Sometimes I stuff my license and cc and cash in my bra ::blushing::

Earlier in this thread they talked about Tina & Mike building a house on the lot next door, but there was a fire so they are all staying at family member's house while construction happens. There was also mention of them purchasing a mobile home or something to put on the lot as a temporary residence.

yeah...when I first posted the article, I wanted to see if anyone else thought he was a little insincere (almost fake?) in the video before I stated my opinion. Now I know it's not just me. :) However, he could also just be camera-shy.

As far as Luke not calling in their disappearance until 7:15pm when Mike and him talk all the time, I don't think it is too suspicious. I'm almost 100% certain that before the disappearance Mike had occasionally left his phone at home or didn't charge it the night before so it was dead. I'm thinking Luke thought this was one of those situations. Maybe, Tina and Luke weren't on good terms(which I understand is sometimes common for older stepchildren) or he knew she would be busy with work so he didn't bother texting her. My sister and I text a few times during the day and occasionally she or I will forget to charge our phones and we won't hear a reply back until later in the evening when either of us gets back home from work.

One thing I think is interesting is that where the car was found at(Ralson and Papago) wasn't the usual way to get to Tina's work. If I was driving from their home, I would turn left when exiting their family compound. However, where the car was found, you would have to turn right when leaving their house. I don't have a theory. Just thought it was interesting.

Also, I keep reading that her purse was at home. Was it just the purse or was her wallet in there too?

That's what I thought and when I see this comment from this woman she's friends with it really confused me that she said "I really want to thank everyone who has sent messages of thoughts and prayers for the return home of my daughter's stepmom, Tina and her husband Mike." its just weird for her to say that if Tina is the mom.

I did find a young woman with the initials of AL on twitter and fb who is Tinas step daughter and is about the same age as Blayke. I havent had a chance to follow the line of relation tho...she can be found in all the related fb accounts in the friends page.

O

old article:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/283769...father-in-mesa

http://www.azfamily.com/story/28376994/man-accused-of-stabbing-mother-stepfather-in-mesa

Apparently Tina's mentally ill son, who lived in his van down the block, attacked her with a knife?

I can't get the first link to work for me so maybe the answers to my question is there but according to the second article neighbors were the ones to tell LE that the son had mental illness and didn't take his meds but LE had not verified the diagnosis. And again, the the answer may be in the first link, but the 2nd article doesn't disclose names so wondering how we're sure that it is the Careccias?

Sorry if I've missed these facts but I'm trying to catch up. TIA

now that you mention it, in Tinas fb in her pictures of their wedding in Mexico and farther back during the planning stages she talks about people coming to "the condo" ...anyone know how to search properties in Mexico? lol
No but they were in Mexico the end of May with Luke and his girlfriend.

yeah...when I first posted the article, I wanted to see if anyone else thought he was a little insincere (almost fake?) in the video before I stated my opinion. Now I know it's not just me. :) However, he could also just be camera-shy.

As far as Luke not calling in their disappearance until 7:15pm when Mike and him talk all the time, I don't think it is too suspicious. I'm almost 100% certain that before the disappearance Mike had occasionally left his phone at home or didn't charge it the night before so it was dead. I'm thinking Luke thought this was one of those situations. Maybe, Tina and Luke weren't on good terms(which I understand is sometimes common for older stepchildren) or he knew she would be busy with work so he didn't bother texting her. My sister and I text a few times during the day and occasionally she or I will forget to charge our phones and we won't hear a reply back until later in the evening when either of us gets back home from work.

One thing I think is interesting is that where the car was found at(Ralson and Papago) wasn't the usual way to get to Tina's work. If I was driving from their home, I would turn left when exiting their family compound. However, where the car was found, you would have to turn right when leaving their house. I don't have a theory. Just thought it was interesting.

Also, I keep reading that her purse was at home. Was it just the purse or was her wallet in there too?

BBM
Do you know Mike and Tina personally? If so, have you considered becoming a verified insider?

This is so OT but it reminded me of another case on here. A few weeks ago there was a man who was flying a small plane who put out a emergency signal acknowledging trouble but after that there was no communication but no one could find the man or plane. I can't remember exactly but I believe he had an upcoming trial. Does anyone remember this case?
The pilot who stole a plane used for his business? That's so weird because that's what I was thinking when I posted about Riviera Maya!! Great minds and all that[emoji6]

No but they were in Mexico the end of May with Luke and his girlfriend.

Maybe they have a time share or condo? interesting comment about luke and tina not getting along, did you read that somewhere or just speculating?

Earlier in this thread they talked about Tina & Mike building a house on the lot next door, but there was a fire so they are all staying at family member's house while construction happens. There was also mention of them purchasing a mobile home or something to put on the lot as a temporary residence.
Thanks for the refresher finsfan. It's hard to find posts on Tapatalk! But now it makes more sense.

BBM
Do you know Mike and Tina personally? If so, have you considered becoming a verified insider?

I don't. Sorry if the way I phrased it made it seem that way. Just based on previous experience with everyone I know, most of them have accidentally left their phone at home or forgot to charge it the night before. So, maybe 80% certain that Mike could have done that at some point before he and Tina went missing. Also, I don't know exactly how Luke would react if his dad forgot his phone, but I'm not sure that I necessarily agree that kidnapping/missing would be the first thing on his mind. Like I said earlier, sometimes my sister doesn't answer my text back until nighttime, but I've never thought she was missing at any point since she always text me back at some point that day or I see her in person. Now, if I got a call from her boss that she didn't show up for work and she hadn't answered my text, then I would assume that she had gone missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member