GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Pinal County Sheriff's Office was contacted and a search began. Monday night, Careccia's son Luke, from his first marriage, found the couple's car less than a mile from the home, parked along a wall that enclosed a storage yard. According to detectives, the car did not show obvious signs of foul play."

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/29421554/family-of-missing-couple-not-giving-up
Could this "storage yard" store a vehicle I wonder?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"The Pinal County Sheriff's Office was contacted and a search began. Monday night, Careccia's son Luke, from his first marriage, found the couple's car less than a mile from the home, parked along a wall that enclosed a storage yard. According to detectives, the car did not show obvious signs of foul play."

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/29421554/family-of-missing-couple-not-giving-up

Thanks you. This looks like it could possibly be the storage yard if the reports are true about it being found near a wall. It's closer to Mayer & Ralston. https://www.google.com/maps/@32.980...pL9owFs9cDgti6nMZw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

I am so glad I am not the only one that realized what was happening. Last night someone erased - deleted ALL of the comments and played with the settings for the page. They seemed to be very angry that there were posts talking about the bank situation, and inquiring about possible family motives. I was waiting for responses and WHAM! EVERYTHING got deleted ... There are lots of things that make me queasy about this case....

Police and admin said she wasn't the person in the bank pics and to stop talking about it, I'm assuming thats why those were all deleted.

I think it was mentioned up thread that Tina is an accountant. I wonder if there's anything unusual going on with her job.

Police and admin said she wasn't the person in the bank pics and to stop talking about it, I'm assuming thats why those were all deleted.

There's been So Much More deleted, though........ I noticed it yesterday.
IMOO.

I'm speculating (snipped by me) "It was a super huge bummer when it burned down,” Tina said. The trailer contained “everything we owned,” down to prized family photos. The family didn’t have insurance on the structure."

http://www.copamonitor.com/news/local/article_7dfc1af2-5baa-11e4-836d-2799a43fbf32.html

According to the article timeline (grain of salt taken) the Careccia property was set ablaze on the final day of arson activity. Eight fires in 21 days within a 2 mile radius....a very active and audacious arsonist....and on September 24th, the day of the Careccia fire, the arsons cease. Investigators mention a possible lead... I wonder if this case was ever resolved?

Yes but they deleted everything, even posts not about the bank. Now comments have to be approved by an admin before public sees them. I'm worried if foul play is at hand they are disregarding it because they don't want to believe it. Something isn't right with this case...

Yes but the deleted everything, even posts not about the bank. Now comments have to be approved by an admin before public sees them. I'm worried if foul play is at hand they are disregarding it because they don't want to believe it. Something isn't right with this case...

Even the posts about Mike's shoes that he was wearing, and Tina possibly wearing black and gold Guess flipflops,too.. Gone!

Why are they so focused on searching for them in desert? Is it because of the dust on the car? I can't see it being that since it looks like everything around there would be dusty? I remember reading up thread that Mike keeps a super clean car. He must wash it everyday then for it to not have dust after looking at the roads. So, IMO, I can not see them searching the desert because of the car being dusty, seems like something else would be pointing them in that direction that has not been made public.

Why are they so focused on searching for them in desert? Is it because of the dust on the car? I can't see it being that since it looks like everything around there would be dusty? I remember reading up thread that Mike keeps a super clean car. He must wash it everyday then for it to not have dust after looking at the roads. So, IMO, I can not see them searching the desert because of the car being dusty, seems like something else would be pointing them in that direction that has not been made public.
It could also be to detract from the truth too if they know they aren't missing. Just tossing that out there...

I live in Southern CA. In the desert, our cars always have dust on them. Unless you wash them everyday. Jill1985 you took the words right out of my mouth.

The fact that the car was found close to home, and the couple were last accounted for at home, suggests to me that something happened at home, they were taken in their car to a dusty location, and the person that is responsible drove back home. If a total stranger was responsible, the car would not be close to home. I think it would be in the dusty location with the couple.

How old are the children?

I know they have 5 between them but I've only heard mention of her daughter (early 20's doesn't live there) and his son (17 lives there). I am not sure if the other 3 kids live with them or the other parent.

The fact that the car was found close to home, and the couple were last accounted for at home, suggests to me that something happened at home, they were taken in their car to a dusty location, and the person that is responsible drove back home. If a total stranger was responsible, the car would not be close to home. I think it would be in the dusty location with the couple.

How old are the children?

For what it's worth.......
The Nancy Grace transcripts...
Now, on the facebook page for them, the administrator posted awhile ago, that there was Dust on the car, not mud.
The transcripts to Nancy Grace mention Mud.
Also the transcripts mention that not only the car doors were unlocked, the House was unlocked as well.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1506/24/ng.01.html

"GRACE: Whoa! The car was unlocked, too, Valerie?

PARASO: Yes, that`s what friends of the family have said, that the car was unlocked...

GRACE: OK, that is all wrong.

Marc Klaas, who`s going to leave your car on the side of the road unlocked and your home unlocked? You know, they have five children. Three

of them were in the house, it`s my understanding. Why would you leave your home unlocked with your three most valuable treasures in there, your

children? Uh-uh!

KLAAS: Nancy, I completely agree. It does seem highly unlikely. You know, Nancy...

GRACE: Something ain`t right.

KLAAS: You`re exactly right. In fact, this has shades of the McStay case, I think. I mean, it`s people who disappear without a trace. It`s a

vehicle that`s found in a separate location. It`s in the desert. This is a very troubling situation."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SidewardsDog