GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking out loud so I don't have to put the laundry up....if Mike and Tina had errands to run, it seems like someone would know what they were. Example: Yesterday I knew my best friend was headed to the grocery store, then had to get her oil changed, and then was going to pick up her grandchildren. This was all just in casual conversation. Most any of my family can tell you what I have going on during the day just by touching base. So hopefully one of the many people who were living in that house knows where they were headed that Monday and has told LE. That is the most important thing.

Can someone from the area elaborate on this? Is the desert west of their house known for drug dealing? Also, JoCoKSEyes's theory that the car was parked there and then someone walked back to the family compound to avoid suspicion sounds probable. No one would think twice if a neighbor was walking in the alleyway.

No the mitre saw accident was Mike running trim on his previous house for christ sake he didnt purposely try to cut off his arm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking along the lines of someone doing that to him, to shoe him they are serious about collecting their debt.
All speculation of course😉

Does anyone have a link to an article/comment where it says they had the day off and/or were headed to Mesa? The only sources I can find say they were going to work and then never showed up.

I'm curious about them heading out at 5am if they had the day off. Most stores aren't open until 8-9am at the earliest so they couldn't run any errands for a couple of hours. Usually if you leave at 5am to go somewhere, it is a long-distance driving vacation or you are flying. If it was closer, I don't see the need for getting up at 5. Like I said most things wouldn't even be open then.

They could have also take a partially day-off. Could be that Tina had to finish a few things in the office before they headed out for fun things. That could explain why they were up so early and still had the day off from work, and why the boss would call if they had the day off.

I do know from looking at the fb accounts a lot of these folks are from Mesa originally...fwiw

Does anyone have a link to an article/comment where it says they had the day off and/or were headed to Mesa? The only sources I can find say they were going to work and then never showed up.

I'm curious about them heading out at 5am if they had the day off. Most stores aren't open until 8-9am at the earliest so they couldn't run any errands for a couple of hours. Usually if you leave at 5am to go somewhere, it is a long-distance driving vacation or you are flying. If it was closer, I don't see the need for getting up at 5. Like I said most things wouldn't even be open then.

They could have also take a partially day-off. Could be that Tina had to finish a few things in the office before they headed out for fun things. That could explain why they were up so early and still had the day off from work, and why the boss would call if they had the day off.

I read that in one of the initial reports linked in the beginning of this thread.

Can someone from the area elaborate on this? Is the desert west of their house known for drug dealing? Also, JoCoKSEyes's theory that the car was parked there and then someone walked back to the family compound to avoid suspicion sounds probable. No one would think twice if a neighbor was walking in the alleyway.

Because that is where the bank robbery took place on Tuesday. Must be a coincidence because LE ruled her 'twin' out as the robber.

😨😰😯😲wow. That's all

This is why I was wondering how far of a drive it was to Tina's work. Was it a half an hour? an hour and a half? That would somewhat explain why they left at 5:00 am if it was a long commute. But if she had the day off and they were running errands, then I don't understand the leaving at 5:00 am. JMO

1. My first thoughts were the Son did something. Then, knowing the cousin was there and the whole arson thing......boy, an imagination can get away from you. The fact the last place they were seen was the house, the car found near the house, the purse. Everything involves the Son. If they were accosted at the house, surely it would have woke the Son & Cousin.

2. The strange coincidence of the bank robbery and striking resemblance. You just cannot dismiss it, even though the police are. That is likely strategic. Someone could have made her rob a bank, whether it's her husband or someone else. Perhaps her husband and children's lives were threatened. OR, she could be in collusion? This variable completely throws me. It seems a lot of tragedy has befallen this couple........

Disabled, A Foreclosure, Fire destroying home & contents, Now Missing........It would make a lot of people desperate. I do know usually if a Pilot is disabled they usually get a pretty decent monthly stipend. I have a Pilot friend who was paid quite well for many years after he caught a fish hook in the eye (ugh!) and was never able to fly commercially again. I saw thru Tina's FB page where she mentioned a pic Mike's FO (First Officer) took of a pretty cool lightning strike off of an airliner. So, he had to have been a Captain.

I really don't know what to think. Bizarre for certain. I hope answers come soon.

Anyway, It is all too weird.

Speaking of the bank robber, I wonder how they know that she "borrowed" a cell phone, to make the original phone call. Was the Original phone call to the first false call, or was it to the "second" bank robbery, after the fact? Or was it Both??
I guess then, the police would know who owns that phone?
IMOO.

http://mesapd.blogspot.com/

"ROBBERY"
"On June 23 at 4:36 pm, a 911 call stating masked subjects had entered the Wells Fargo Bank located at 121 S. Power Road was received. Officers responded to the location to investigate the report when they learned it was a false call. Another call was received at 4:42 pm about a bank robbery at the National Bank of Arizona, located at 5555 E. Main Street. The suspect was described as a 35-45 year old white female, 5'3" tall, 110 lbs. with light brown hair. She was wearing a blue and yellow sundress, a cap and flip flops. She was last seen running northeast away from the bank. It was later determined the suspect had placed the original call from a borrowed cellular phone. Investigation continues."

ETA:
I found this article, so maybe she was ID'd from whoever she borrowed that phone from? IMOO.

"The woman, who is described as a 35- to 45-year-old woman, is believed to have called in the first report from a borrowed cell phone, Flores said."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ching-for-bank-robbery-suspect-abrk/29241907/

I read that in one of the initial reports linked in the beginning of this thread.

I looked through all of the news articles. All but one say Tina never showed up for work. The other one says they missed appointments(?) which could mean they had work. One of the links on the first page is pointing to a non-existent news article so maybe that one? Weird that it is being taken down unless it was bad journalism lol.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/29421554/family-of-missing-couple-not-giving-up

"The couple was at their home Sunday night, where they live with other family members. It is believed they left home around 5 a.m. Monday on their way to Chandler for a business meeting. But they never showed up."

FWIW, there is a private airstrip in Chandler, AZ, that has a dirt airstrip/dirt roads.

It's Gila River Memorial Airport, but it's not a true "airport," like you and I might think of when the word is said.

I'm starting to think they were running/flying drugs.

I looked through all of the news articles. All but one say Tina never showed up for work. The other one says they missed appointments(?) which could mean they had work. One of the links on the first page is pointing to a non-existent news article so maybe that one? Weird that it is being taken down unless it was bad journalism lol.

I just looked for it too and I couldnt find it, did find the one 404 not found :( sorry...I will keep digging around for it...

I saw on the FB page that she was going to Mesa, that she wasn't working that day, but I don't recall if that was the administrator who posted that as a reply.
The facebook replies as of yesterday and the previous day are not seen anymore, deleted or only a facebook user can see those comments, I don't know. I don't have a facebook acct. so I can't "like" the page.
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member