GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where they went in Mexico and the dates?

This is why I was wondering how far of a drive it was to Tina's work. Was it a half an hour? an hour and a half? That would somewhat explain why they left at 5:00 am if it was a long commute. But if she had the day off and they were running errands, then I don't understand the leaving at 5:00 am. JMO

BBM: Maybe the cover of darkness was needed for some reason?

Do a public record search for the other residents on the family compound. Lots of financial stress to go around. There sure does seem to be a lot of drinking, partying and not giving a darn for a group of people that is in it so deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to think they were running/flying drugs.

Hard to believe they had a trailer which burned down with no insurance and were living in the incredibly crowded home of Tina's sister if they were making $ running drugs.

All the responses were deleted..

The gal whom is the Fb page moderator shut down comments unless she approves them but now is asking for food and gas, she just lost any momentum for volunteers by kicking them to the curb...

All the responses were deleted..

WOW - I just double checked myself. Where there were originally "34 comments", there are none or maybe "14 comments" there will just be one comment left which is a heart emoticon. So unless any screen shots were taken of comments, we are out of luck.

Hard to believe they had a trailer which burned down with no insurance and were living in the incredibly crowded home of Tina's sister if they were making $ running drugs.

There's not as much money in it as you think, and it's not smart to show off the money you do make.

The gal whom is the Fb page moderator shut down comments unless she approves them but now is asking for food and gas, she just lost any momentum for volunteers by kicking them to the curb...

fwiw these fb deals for missing people always crash and burn...especially when it is not family of the missing person as administrator. jmo

There's not as much money in it as you think, and it's not smart to show off the money you do make.

There's showing off the money you make, and then there's moving to a residence without 9? people under the same roof. I think the answer is going to be much simpler than drug running or taking off in a private plane bound for Mexico. JMO.

Just thinking that might have been the catalyst from thinking about it to actually doing it...there's a first time for everything as the old saying goes.

Scenario: M and T get into argument, M chokes out T, M takes T dumps her, drives back, tip toes down alley to retrieve his getaway gear, flees to Puerto Penasco, thats where we will find him...

Scenario: M and T get into argument, M chokes out T, M takes T dumps her, drives back, tip toes down alley to retrieve his getaway gear, flees to Puerto Penasco, thats where we will find him...

Welllllll might explain why Tina's family hired a PI along with his strange comments. JMO

It is possible. But how did he flee after getting his stuff if he left the vehicle there? Did someone help him?

FWIW, there is a private airstrip in Chandler, AZ, that has a dirt airstrip/dirt roads.

It's Gila River Memorial Airport, but it's not a true "airport," like you and I might think of when the word is said.

There are a ton of private little airports/airstrips all within about 30 minutes of their house.
- chandler air park
- steller airpark
- Pegasus airpark
- Falcon field (a little further- but still maybe 45 min. away. 5-10 min. from bank that was robbed)
- Williams-Gateway (small commercial- maybe 45-50 min. away)

and I'm sure there is more, but that is off the top of my head.

Heres a snippet from someone out there searching, that terrain crazy...

[video=youtu;jnEvgc9ZuQs]http://youtu.be/jnEvgc9ZuQs[/video]

I wonder if Mike has any pilot buddies that are partaking in the search. If he has kept up friendships with any of his previous co-workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974