GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scenario: M and T get into argument, M chokes out T, M takes T dumps her, drives back, tip toes down alley to retrieve his getaway gear, flees to Puerto Penasco, thats where we will find him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think someone tip-toed down that alleyway and returned to the house. Whether that person fled or remained at the house....we shall see.

Rustyprop...do you know if Mike had a quick temper? Or if his personality changed when he could no longer fly? Thanks if you can answer.

Rustyprop...do you know if Mike had a quick temper? Or if his personality changed when he could no longer fly? Thanks if you can answer.

To add to this, I'd be curious to hear from MC's ex JC.

From where M and T lived, they would most likely drive east on Papago to Maricopa Road (main road through Maricopa). Turn north until they came to I-10, then take I-10 west to one of the exits for Chandler. That is the most common route. They could have turned east off Riggs Road and went to Chandler that way as well.
Going to Mesa, the same route to Riggs, then east to Hwy 87 then north. Alternate routes are from I-10 to the 202 east and follow that around, or I-10 to US60 and east.

My dad lived about 5 miles south from where the car was found on Papago Road until he died a couple of years ago. I haven't been out there since.

One thing I wanted to clear up is a lot of people in Maricopa work in Chandler and Phoenix area. It would not be uncommon to leave at 5 to avoid the heavy traffic.

A few years ago Maricopa was a small town before developers came in and built huge housing developments, so there aren't many jobs there. People from Phoenix metro moved
out there for cheaper housing.

I am in Mesa and it would take (depending on traffic) about an hour to get to where the car was found.
HTH

From where M and T lived, they would most likely drive east on Papago to Maricopa Road (main road through Maricopa). Turn north until they came to I-10, then take I-10 west to one of the exits for Chandler. That is the most common route. They could have turned east off Riggs Road and went to Chandler that way as well.
Going to Mesa, the same route to Riggs, then east to Hwy 87 then north. Alternate routes are from I-10 to the 202 east and follow that around, or I-10 to US60 and east.

My dad lived about 5 miles south from where the car was found on Papago Road until he died a couple of years ago. I haven't been out there since.

One thing I wanted to clear up is a lot of people in Maricopa work in Chandler and Phoenix area. It would not be uncommon to leave at 5 to avoid the heavy traffic.

A few years ago Maricopa was a small town before developers came in and built huge housing developments, so there aren't many jobs there. People from Phoenix metro moved
out there for cheaper housing.

I am in Mesa and it would take (depending on traffic) about an hour to get to where the car was found.
HTH

Thanks for your post! :)
I see you have a Hinky Meter in your signature below your post.
Can you tell us what "your" Hinky Meter might suggest? :)

I don't believe the car would be covered in dust from sitting off Papago Rd. for a few hours, it is paved. The more likely scenario is the car was driven on the dirt roads in the area. IMHO.

I don't believe the car would be covered in dust from sitting off Papago Rd. for a few hours, it is paved. The more likely scenario is the car was driven on the dirt roads in the area. IMHO.

That was my thinking, too.

Thanks for your post! :)
I see you have a Hinky Meter in your signature below your post.
Can you tell us what "your" Hinky Meter might suggest? :)

It suggests "too soon to tell". :)

I have a couple of ideas, but it's just speculation. Just over the hill to the west is what is known as "the corridor". It's used for human and drug trafficking. It's an area no longer safe to venture into.
I have personally seen vehicles left with keys inside and jugs of water stashed in bushes, so I wouldn't rule out they met with foul play from that angle.

For now, keeping an open mind and hoping for the best.

It suggests "too soon to tell". :)

I have a couple of ideas, but it's just speculation. Just over the hill to the west is what is known as "the corridor". It's used for human and drug trafficking. It's an area no longer safe to venture into.
I have personally seen vehicles left with keys inside and jugs of water stashed in bushes, so I wouldn't rule out they met with foul play from that angle.

For now, keeping an open mind and hoping for the best.

I figured with you being a Verified Juanette, you'd have good judgment! :)
You are right, it is too soon to tell, although in the totality of everything, I feel that both Tina and Mike
might have met their demise.
IMOO.

The gal whom is the Fb page moderator shut down comments unless she approves them but now is asking for food and gas, she just lost any momentum for volunteers by kicking them to the curb...

So it is now more important to prevent the exchange of information & ideas than it is to find Michael and Tina.
Some of those comments must have been dangerously close to the truth, IMO.

As mentioned up thread, people leave early for work because of the travel time.
And I'd like to add, may have already been said, but it's HOT in Arizona this time of year and people start their jobs early. Especially construction. 6am-2'30, or 5am-1. It's not unusual.

I'm in California and some work starts early too in the summertime.

So it is now more important to prevent the exchange of information & ideas than it is to find Michael and Tina.

Someone in that compound knows something, Someone tiptoed down that alley... Probably why the cops arent looking in the desert, patiently waiting for the house of compound to fall...

That's what I was thinking... Does anyone know who is in charge of that page? I've seen family is but then I've seen that the 4 women that were running the search party started it so I'm not sure who runs it.

The search effort has never had any validity IMO. LE not leading it or really involved. Spearheaded by parties who may have had motive and opportunity and has likely resulted in destruction of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member