GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in that compound knows something, Someone tiptoed down that alley... Probably why the cops arent looking in the desert, patiently waiting for the house of compound to fall...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if there is any guilt, remorse, nervousness, unrest, changing of a personality, it might get noticed...
IMOO.

The search effort has never had any validity IMO. LE not leading it or really involved. Spearheaded by parties who may have had motive and opportunity and has likely resulted in destruction of evidence.

Precisely, it always seemed like a sure way to destroy evidence via amateurs or to lead them away from where they should be looking.

PASA - thank you so much for your post regarding the travel time and leaving so early. That helps a lot. In your opinion or any locals who happen to be here, do you think it odd that the car was not noticed until that evening. If any family members or neighbors had to travel to the convenience store or anywhere, would they not pass it? It looks like it is literally around the block, and some reports have even said several hundred yards. Thank you!

how far is the "corridor" that was mentioned as being unsafe? Is this why some of the searchers were arming up?

Wow is this case intriguing! I took a step back and started mapping things associated with this missing couple along with previous fire records to see if I could find any patterns. Put it this way, I wouldn't want to live near them, there's a scary amount of fires/arson incidents in that location. I've also come across some not-very-confidence-inspiring information regarding the local LE (Google them, you'll be surprised!)

Here's a link to the map. I've got as a far as April 2015 for fire/arson incidents & will finish it off. I would love to also map "peeping Tom" incidents & (as much as I'd hate it) animal cruelty incidents because my mind is going: Animal cruelty---->Voyeurism---->Arson---->GBH/ABH/Physical attacks---->Murder and so far it could be said that we can tick off 2 possibly 3 of these if 1 person is responsible for the lot...

Please PM me if I've missed anything you think should be added

Someone in that compound knows something, Someone tiptoed down that alley... Probably why the cops arent looking in the desert, patiently waiting for the house of compound to fall...

I am not seeing any newspaper articles on the couple. Do you happen to know if the police are still searching or is is only friends and volunteers looking for them? This just gets curiouser and curiouser.

Not really any proof of foul play, is there? LE does not seem to be taking that stance, as far as I can tell. Jmo

Wow is this case intriguing! I took a step back and started mapping things associated with this missing couple along with previous fire records to see if I could find any patterns. Put it this way, I wouldn't want to live near them, there's a scary amount of fires/arson incidents in that location...

RSBM. That is a lot of fires on one area. Great map. I have never lived out west and have no knowledge of brush fires. Could the majority of these be brush fires? Has LE said which ones are arson/suspected arson?

Spiritecho.. Correct.. Very little LE presence.. The searches have been all volunteer.. As far as warehouses or storage facilities, there are several in Maricopa.

Just wondering why LE isn't more involved? TIA

My original post was entirely speculation based on news reports and online information. After reading the entire thread, I don't think it was very beneficial to the discussion so I have decided to delete it.

Please remember we do not bring over information from the comments section of a newspaper article.

Thanks,
Tricia

My original post was entirely speculation based on news reports and online information. After reading the entire thread, I don't think it was very beneficial to the discussion so I have decided to delete it.

You still made some good points. I can't see the motivation to abduct the couple. Couldn't be money. They didn't sound as if they really made a lot of enemies or, IOW, they weren't generally disliked or hated by those in the community. Absent some psychopath or serial killer wannabe, I have a difficult time with the abduction scenarios.

Mark Klaas recommended that they stop searching at night.

Why are they searching at night? What do they hope to achieve with an ATV and a flashlight?
It's more likely that night searchers will trash evidence before they see it.
Can police reign in the untrained volunteers, and focus the investigation from the evidence outward?
Finding the remains before they are nothing more than dust in the wind is really important, but night searches seems disorganized.

BBM

My guess is safety of the people searching. It is extremely hot out there during the day.

Welcome to Webseluths!

Your ideas are intriguing and your local insight is valuable, so please continue posting :)

Btw, I agree this is a domestic situation.

IMO

Does anyone know if the entire family has been assisting with the local daily searches?

I am not seeing any newspaper articles on the couple. Do you happen to know if the police are still searching or is is only friends and volunteers looking for them? This just gets curiouser and curiouser.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=855006934568885&id=151161388286780

Pinal County Sheriff's Office:
June 26 Friday
"We want to make sure that we continue to inform the public as to the status of the missing persons case of Tina and Michael Careccia. We unfortunately do not have any substantial updates to share with the public today.
Our search and rescues personnel have been in the area since the family reported the couple missing on Monday evening. They are currently being used to follow up on tips that are coming in that lead us to an area to search. Yesterday, they went door-to-door with flyers asking neighbors if there was any information they had that could help with the investigation.
We want to again thank the community for their willingness to get involved in helping locate Mike and Tina and help PCSO determine what happened to them.
The investigation is proceeding on many fronts right now. Most of it is behind the scenes work that is not apparent to the public. We encourage anyone who has information to share with the investigators to call PCSO or Silent Witness.
Silent Witness is offering up to $1000 for information that will help us solve the case."

Wow is this case intriguing! I took a step back and started mapping things associated with this missing couple along with previous fire records to see if I could find any patterns. Put it this way, I wouldn't want to live near them, there's a scary amount of fires/arson incidents in that location. I've also come across some not-very-confidence-inspiring information regarding the local LE (Google them, you'll be surprised!)

Here's a link to the map. I've got as a far as April 2015 for fire/arson incidents & will finish it off. I would love to also map "peeping Tom" incidents & (as much as I'd hate it) animal cruelty incidents because my mind is going: Animal cruelty---->Voyeurism---->Arson---->GBH/ABH/Physical attacks---->Murder and so far it could be said that we can tick off 2 possibly 3 of these if 1 person is responsible for the lot...

Please PM me if I've missed anything you think should be added
I've heard too many horror stories about how horrible LE is in that area. I had family nearby in Arizona City until they moved back to Phoenix. I try to never stop in Maricopa if I'm going south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay