GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov

There are records for both Tina busby (ex-married name) and Tina perry (maiden name) on here. It looks as though her ex husband tried to get a restraining order against her, and then changed his mind.

If family and neighbors were already out looking it would be hard to miss so close to the house. It is my understanding it was found on a side road rather than Papago. Papago has more traffic than Ralston or Warner (to the west). When we would go to my dad's there would be light traffic on Papago but once we got to Warner I may see 2 or 3 cars, depending time of day and day of week.
On the dirt side roads most times we'd be the only vehicle on it.

The area is mostly mobile homes with acreage.

I don't think it would be difficult to find a place to bury or dispose of a body and not be seen. It's pretty remote out there.

If you drive south on Ralston you'll come to Hwy 84 which goes to Casa Grande (east) and intersects with I-8 to the west.

Do we know whether or not the car runs or if perhaps it had run out of gas? Maybe the intent was to take the car back to their house and it didn't quite make it.

There are records for both Tina busby (ex-married name) and Tina perry (maiden name) on here. It looks as though her ex husband tried to get a restraining order against her, and then changed his mind.

Thank you for finding this...I am getting slap happy trying to keep track of the the sheer volume of legal records attached to this case! I only found one really old record for her...

how far is the "corridor" that was mentioned as being unsafe? Is this why some of the searchers were arming up?

It is just to the west a few miles. Any time I'm in a remote desert area I am armed.

Here are a couple of articles that explain a bit more about the "corridor" and Vekol Valley.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/14657570/vekol-valley-smuggling-superhighway

http://archive.azcentral.com/community/pinal/articles/20131224marijuana-smuggling-peak-season.html

does anyone know who Tina works for? A name or place -- I know it was reported that she keeps books for some type of contractor or construction type place...

It is a construction company in Chandler. I have searched to find out which one but no luck.

It is a construction company in Chandler. I have searched to find out which one but no luck.

Such a strange and frustrating lack of information in this case. I feel we know even less now than we did a week ago. Something is amiss.

I have a general question. Around 3 pm Eastern, this thread showed as 26 pages for me. (During the time I had been reading this afternoon, it went from 24 to 26 pages, so it seemed to be actively growing.) I have just come back, around 7:45, and the thread shows as 42 pages, yet when I picked up from where I left off, I began seeing posts I had already read. I just logged in and refreshed to check again, and yes, I am seeing posts I already read on pages that had not existed earlier. Is anyone else experiencing this? How can the thread get larger without posts moving to the end? You can't backdate posts, can you?

Is it Tina who was to refrain from drinking alcohol? I'm having a hard time reading the downloads from my phone. I wonder why a judge would order that? Is she violent when drunk?

I have had a problem for 2 days of not being able to post at all. I got an orange line around the reply box and it wouldn't let me type in it. I just logged out and back in and now it seems to work. But now in the process, I have lost the link I wanted to post of a video of searchers looking for Tina and Michael. In the video, I saw that the town around the bar where search headquarters are is bigger than I thought. There are a bunch of buildings. I had thought it was more isolated. Has anyone posted that video? It was on you tube.

Is it Tina who was to refrain from drinking alcohol? I'm having a hard time reading the downloads from my phone. I wonder why a judge would order that? Is she violent when drunk?

It's a term of probation. Doesn't necessarily mean the crime was anything to do with alcohol.

Edit: yes it was her who was ordered not to drink from what I read. The crime she was convicted of was theft. Not sure on other details.

Tricia mentioned this on the 1st thread this evening.

I have a general question. Around 3 pm Eastern, this thread showed as 26 pages for me. (During the time I had been reading this afternoon, it went from 24 to 26 pages, so it seemed to be actively growing.) I have just come back, around 7:45, and the thread shows as 42 pages, yet when I picked up from where I left off, I began seeing posts I had already read. I just logged in and refreshed to check again, and yes, I am seeing posts I already read on pages that had not existed earlier. Is anyone else experiencing this? How can the thread get larger without posts moving to the end? You can't backdate posts, can you?

I am glad you posted this because, YES and I thought I was losing my mind! LOL I thought it was in the 25 page length and when I looked again it was 42 pages! What happened?

I have had a problem for 2 days of not being able to post at all. I got an orange line around the reply box and it wouldn't let me type in it. I just logged out and back in and now it seems to work. But now in the process, I have lost the link I wanted to post of a video of searchers looking for Tina and Michael. In the video, I saw that the town around the bar where search headquarters are is bigger than I thought. There are a bunch of buildings. I had thought it was more isolated. Has anyone posted that video? It was on you tube.
Hope this helps.

Forum > RESOURCE CENTER > Forum Finesse > Getting the random grey box/can't post or edit posts thing... again
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...dit-posts-thing-again&p=11874101#post11874101

I am glad you posted this because, YES and I thought I was losing my mind! LOL I thought it was in the 25 page length and when I looked again it was 42 pages! What happened?

ME TOO!!!! Except I got ALL EXCITED thinking "oh good! there must be developments of some sort" so I made a cup of coffee and snuggled in thinking I had a good 20 pages to read, but….It was where I had left off earlier, only now it had new page numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay