GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I thought It was me! Glad I'm not the only one that realized this!

Get a chalk board, a really big one, if you want even think to begin of starting a family/friend tree, you will run out of chalk boards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikes nickname commonly known by all locally is "Scratch"

On Michael's last court case there's some entry dated 06/24/15 for FUND: FEES MISC. Can someone please clarify this for me?

If you look at the docket sheet, it has ARIZONA REPUBLIC in it...I searched the paper but didn't find an notices with his name in it... maybe in Monday's paper....But misc fee can mean, someone went in and requested copies of the file. We have to pay 6$ per filing of pleadings, the money does not go to the court, it is for the host of the software/server. So based on what our office does, copies or an ad is most likely.

THE ARIZONA REBUPLIC PARTY OTHER - X 1
Case Activity
Date Description Party
6/24/2015 FUND: FEES - MISC X 1
IMO, The ARIZONA REPUBLIC paid a fee for something. Typically, we pay the paper for the legal notices.

ETA: Had a thought...the paper may have requested a copy of the file as it appears to be the only open matter at this time.

That fee is from the local media requesting all past docs you dork...

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov

There are records for both Tina busby (ex-married name) and Tina perry (maiden name) on here. It looks as though her ex husband tried to get a restraining order against her, and then changed his mind.

A protection order is often standard procedure when filing a civil legal action in "family court" (at least in some states).

Wow, Thanks Rustyprop. That certainly puts a new light on this story.

:thinking: If Rusty is from the 'compound'?

I don't get the feeling that he is. But, is it ok to ask that insiders verify themselves? This is a lot of new and useful info. Just want to make sure that it is real and accurate and not a troll post.

Thanks for the explanation.
If you look at the docket sheet, it has ARIZONA REPUBLIC in it...I searched the paper but didn't find an notices with his name in it... maybe in Monday's paper....But misc fee can mean, someone went in and requested copies of the file. We have to pay 6$ per filing of pleadings, the money does not go to the court, it is for the host of the software/server. So based on what our office does, copies or an ad is most likely.

THE ARIZONA REBUPLIC PARTY OTHER - X 1
Case Activity
Date Description Party
6/24/2015 FUND: FEES - MISC X 1
IMO, The ARIZONA REPUBLIC paid a fee for something. Typically, we pay the paper for the legal notices.

ETA: Had a thought...the paper may have requested a copy of the file as it appears to be the only open matter at this time.

Ummmmm......anyone look up the Brother-in-law/Sister-in-law???? Long list of judgments and filings vs. both of them. Things that make you go Hmmmmmm. Very helpful link.

Oops...thought I was cutting & pasting. The helpful link was the online Supreme Court link a few posts back. Sometimes I'm not very tech-savvy. Pump in the bil and sil name.

I don't get the feeling that he is. But, is it ok to ask that insiders verify themselves? This is a lot of new and useful info. Just want to make sure that it is real and accurate and not a troll post.

He/She has been very helpful to we sleuthers!

Have been reading along with what's been posted and, my goodness, we're already up to page 45. What do we have? An abandoned car, a missing couple, a bank robbery we can't talk about, lack of searching on the part of LE, abundant searching by the community at night, complaints that search may be destroying evidence. And now we add a local who's describing, shall I say, criminal elements? Oh my.

When those familiar with the McStay case talk of the similarities to this case.....oH my, yes. Lots of people surrounding them that are shady. A LOT of people with not very clean backgrounds. So many odd coincidences. Trouble seems to follow. So many angles and red herrings.....and after reading RustyProp's post? Yes, I can't help but go down a rabbit-hole. I think it's safe to say there are lots of problems and money problems, legal troubles and a blended-immediate family of seven?? When people are desperate.....they do desperate things for $$$.

Here's a left-field thought: Witness Protection

I experienced the same page problem and so glad to know I wasn't losing my mind. Seems like we got some interesting info from rustyprop. The plot thickens...

Regarding whether or not them being missing started the night before LE can run records on electric and water to see if there were spikes in the morning, when most people typically shower. That should give them an ideas as to whether or not things were in typical order for the morning, or if something "funny" started the night before.

Really? Is this possible? I thought the electric company had to send out meter readers to determine electricity usage. The meter reader would have to have been there the evening before and the day of the disappearance in order to determine usage. Am I way behind-the-times on how electricity is measured?

I don't know how water usage is determined.

My original post was entirely speculation based on news reports and online information. After reading the entire thread, I don't think it was very beneficial to the discussion so I have decided to delete it.

But speculation is allowed as long as you are not accusing someone not named as a POI. No Facebook rumours and comments under articles that could be a prankster or just plain wrong info. But speculating about possible scenarios or thinking out loud is allowed. Welcome (even though I am always a day late!)

Is the "A Z" chest tattoo related to this group? Noticed Mike has it and also his nephew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members