GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor dog!
He was friendly, then Scared when they had to take him away.
I cringed when I watched this. Poor dog is upset!

Me too. They will take him to animal control. He looks like a nice dog I hope someone will give him a good home.

FROM AIR15: Crews apparently digging in yard where search warrant was served in Maricopa missing couple case. #abc15 pic.twitter.com/ylSlpS501t

image.jpg

IIRC, that area they are digging was under those black tarp-things earlier.

So if the FB comment is true that they were at that house last Sunday, perhaps they took JV in at that time and now he's confessed with the horrible details.

Can't get the live video to load on my phone. Thanks everyone for the updates

I saw the black tarps in that area as well.

So if the FB comment is true that they were at that house last Sunday, perhaps they took JV in at that time and now he's confessed with the horrible details.

This is the problem with social media comments. I read that same comment & I thought the "they" were Mike & Tina. Who knows. Father's day Sunday, but I'm not sure either.

The person being questioned is only a POI, they are not calling him a suspect.

Where did you see the black tarps earlier?

For myself, I saw them on the video that was shot from the helicopter as it was circling around the house before they retrieved that black dog.
I saw the black tarp and an extended water hose, and also several windows boarded up.

How did the LE's put this together? I have to tip my hat!

Does anyone live in this house? It looks likes there is a notice on the door, windows boarded up, or papered over, or something....

IMO

This is the problem with social media comments. I read that same comment & I thought the "they" were Mike & Tina. Who knows. Father's day Sunday, but I'm not sure either.

Same! I had the same thought.

This can take so many turns..none of which are good. I'm pretty sick to my stomach right now, to be honest. We Sleuthers do so much, yet sometimes it's literally right under our noses. I'm so many hours into this, but did any of us mention checking out what few neighbors they have???? I never thought. Did LE know immediately? Did the family suspect?

Anyone else think that dirt came up too easily? fresh 'tracks' around the tree and tarp area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx