GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone live in this house? It looks likes there is a notice on the door, swindows boarded up, or papered over, or something....

IMO

If you search for JV on property taxes, he owns another property. So, this house may have been abandoned.

This is the problem with social media comments. I read that same comment & I thought the "they" were Mike & Tina. Who knows. Father's day Sunday, but I'm not sure either.

Good point and I learned a lesson! Thank you. I read it as LE was at the house in question on Sunday and you read it as the couple was at the house in question. I'm learning!

It is so sad. I was hoping that they were sitting on a beach somewhere sipping drinks.

I hope their family gets some answers soon. Must be sure torture for them.

Can't get the live video to load on my phone. Thanks everyone for the updates

Watching them dig this hole:
[video=twitter;616423262096994304]https://twitter.com/Gia_Vang/status/616423262096994304[/video]

The sweet Rottweiler that they took away, just thinking...if T and M were buried there and the dog had access to that area, I am surprised it wouldn't have dug in that area. I too, hope it gets a good home.

I doubt they are looking for bodies like this. They'd probably set up a proper tent, have forensics there, no?

I wonder what they're expecting to find in this extremely deep hole they've dug... Certainly digging with purpose like they know what they're looking for?

Did anyone else see the three men arrested by a farm field? News said it is connected. Looked like they were farm workers?

Yes I did, the report said the arrest was in connection to the missing couple, but I haven't had any verification or MSM links at this point. Just saw it on the news.

It is so sad. I was hoping that they were sitting on a beach somewhere sipping drinks.

I hope their family gets some answers soon. Must be sure torture for them.

I pray they get some answers tonight and those kids don't have to wonder why they left for one more day. I know they aren't on a beach somewhere because I don't believe Tina would leave her kids--esp. the younger ones who live at this temporary home. But I had hoped that she was being held as security while he was being forced to transport or something. The digging doesn't fit in to that idea :(

I guess you would bury someone or something that close to a house so you could put a patio or something over it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The woman officer is measuring and appears to have a paper in her hands that she may be using to determine a certain area.

Can't get the live video to load on my phone. Thanks everyone for the updates

I'm using fox 10 news app and am watching the feed, and repeat of the press conference on my phone with no issues. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne