GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the crime scene tape?

I saw her measure off the house and then to the hole. All I can think of is that someone confessed and gave them approximate measurements. I agree with whoever said that maybe they planned to pour concrete over it later.

No arrests as of yet. Just POI in custody. (From the live feed news now)

Ohh they just moved the tent in front of the view of the hole. Trying to block the view. Helicopter moves to get better view and the officers move the tent again.

IMO Helicopter should back off so LE can do their job without having to worry about shielding what they are working on from view from the sky. They have enough to do without that nonsense

I guess you would bury someone or something that close to a house so you could put a patio or something over it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or keep an eye on it.

If they find bodies, I think the guy would stop digging and get out of the hole immediately, to preserve evidence...and wait for forensics team.

IMO

Nicole Garcia @Fox10_NicoleG
@***** yes PCSO is digging and looking for evidence as we speak; don't know what they've found yet.

Digging stopped, they exited the hole and moved tent over the hole.

I'm wondering if they are waiting for a tarp or something to cover the tent before they continue.

IMO Helicopter should back off so LE can do their job without having to worry about shielding what they are working on from view from the sky. They have enough to do without that nonsense
I'm surprised idiots haven't started flying drones around the tent to get a better view. I would hate to have that broadcast if it was my family member they were looking for.

Do we have maybe a forensic "expert" around that could possibly chime in on what the blue buckets are for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne