GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO: The media helicopter is interfering with the investigation...give LE breathing room.
IMO Helicopter should back off so LE can do their job without having to worry about shielding what they are working on from view from the sky. They have enough to do without that nonsense

I hope all of those children AND all the other members of extended family have crisis counselors on stand by ...

That is the home of JV that they are digging at.

So, am I correct that this JV person was on the Dugan/Careccia residence the night before Mike and Tina went missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, am I correct that this JV person was on the Dugan/Careccia residence the night before Mike and Tina went missing?

Si. Also another poster a bit ago claimed according to property records search this may not be his primary residence as he owns another home as well in the area.

Wasn't it also said somewhere that members of the compound walked over to the house (during search warrant issuance) and they said they didn't know who owned that house?

I'm struggling to come up with motive here.

so he was just some friend of gd's father? that is really strange and cant be even half of the story...

eta: prayers for the family, I cannot begin to know what they are going thru...

Geesh! I'm gone for a few hours and this thread goes from page 14 to 39! I'm marking my spot. I'll go and try to catch up. Anyone want to share the cliff note version of what's happened??? Pretty please!!! :tyou:

I have a hard time believing this was random .. I'm not sure what to think. I really do, however, really want to know how Mesa played a part in this.

The other property listed for JIV, whose other house they are searching, is here at 18362 North Cellis St, Maricopa. Right across the street from the Maricopa Police Dept. Sorry folks, can't make this stuff up.

We don't know for a fact that the person they have brought in is JIV, but he does own the house which is being searched.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...2!3m1!1s0x872afa622737006f:0xa772b6808715e599

Maybe a previous business deal gone bad? Yuk. I hate this ending for them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Same but I think JV's apparent interest (on Sunday night at the house) in Mike's flying skills could be related... JMO.

I'm struggling with when and why Mike and Tina left. They were all at family get together and were safe..had to make early delivery and then they are gone with car down the street. Why did they leave?

A local news channel was interviewing just this last hour I believe an older man that was part of the family. Does anyone know if this was one of the couple's dad? And, if so, is he the one that knew JIV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne