GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;616454975124717568]https://twitter.com/JonEricksonTV/status/616454975124717568[/video]

Lights on...

Wondering.... JV ....did he help at all searching? The others taken into custody, wonder how long before we hear about them?

Dugan said none of the family members or others living in the house had actually seen Mike or Tina the morning of their disappearance. What triggered the initial alarm bells is when Tina’s boss, Tom Crabtree, called the house after Tina failed to show up in Chandler to deliver a flash drive.

Dugan said family members found Tina’s purse with the flash drive still in it inside the house.

Mike’s 17-year-old son, Luke, called 911 to report them missing that Monday, telling the dispatcher that both his father and stepmother’s cell phones were turned off.

http://www.copamonitor.com/article_95f0919e-2065-11e5-98e0-a3600e802188.html?mode=jqm

First post here... I've been trying to get on this forum for two days. It seems like everyone on here has a lot of knowledge and are respectful of peoples thought and ideas. Although I felt people wanted so much to believe in the Bonnie & Clyde scenario because they so wanted to know this couple were just being selfish and didn't come to harm. I knew this was never an option. I know this couple. I can't claim we are friends but we are friendly. We bowl with them every week for almost two years. Have shared some beers, small talk and some bowling trash talking.From what I know, all those scenarios never made sense. They would never just leave the family behind. Even if they got caught up in something sketchy or drug related, flying drugs cross borders, etc. They would never put their kids through that. I feel horrible because as today unfolds it does not look good and can't imagine their family's pain but hopefully they will take solace in having some answers to this mystery. This property they are searching is less than a block away from Raceway Bar and Grill which was where the amazing volunteer search team was working out of all week. Everyone passed that property every day. They would have never find it since it's on private property.

I've looked at their pictures so many times and they had such a sweet backstory. Its so sad. Welcome aboard!

Do we have maybe a forensic "expert" around that could possibly chime in on what the blue buckets are for?

I'm no expert, but I think they may put soil that is located around....what ever they find of importance....to carefully sift through it for evidence. ???

Choppers heading back to the dig site according to Fox 10 after a refuel right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There have been many rumors around our little town. I was praying the family was not involved. I found the "compound" phrase funny and how it's been analyzed. I live on 4 acres with a five foot fence around property to keep my animals in and predators (both animals and humans) out. All my friends in town refer to my house as a compound and it's just my husband and me. Maybe it's just a regional term here but if you have no fence is a farm but you put up any size fence and people refer to it as compound. There's rumors that it was religious and family members involved in their compound. I hope this clears some things up and the investigation stays focused on this
POI.

The family held a press conference and key new items of note were that Tina was working for a neighbor named Tom who asked her to deliver an "item" for him and that item was found in her purse in her bedroom (item later ID as a flash drive by local news). The errand was supposed to take Tina and Mike to Mesa. She also missed a doctor appt. on Monday, so it appears she took off from her primary job (Tom's jobs were extra work she would pick up as he needed), the brother-in-law also mentioned a man we are calling "JV" and said that he was a friend of his dad's and that JV was interested in Mike's flying.

Shortly after the press conference, a search warrant is issued for an address about a mile from the family compound. The address is sleuthed to "JV," but it may not be his primary address. The house looks somewhat abandoned, even though Animal Control removed a large Rottweiler. The Crime Scene Unit was dispatched and began digging under some tarps very close to the house. They reposition a tent several times presumably to keep the new choppers from filming. They stop digging in the deep hole and start taking photos. The choppers fly away (not sure if it is a refuel or if the they were ordered away). All digging stops and the LE is talking on the other side of the house. Speculation is they are waiting for coroner's van before proceeding.

Meanwhile, 3 farm workers were arrested and a man bystanders say is "JV" were all taken into custody. No one has been named a suspect yet, so we cannot use JV's name. No motive, but it appears someone told them where to dig because they were measuring from the house and began digging. I don't know how the family can stand watching this unfold. It's been nerve-wrecking.

Thanks AnotherNancyDrew! I'm caught up and feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. Thanks to everyone who typed the whole event. I felt like I was there in real time. I am also trying to figure out a motive here. I suppose we will learn more in the days to come. Prayers for Mike and Tina's family, friends and most especially their children.

Wondering.... JV ....did he help at all searching? The others taken into custody, wonder how long before we hear about them?

News video said LE is not having a press conference til Friday?

I'm no expert, but I think they may put soil that is located around....what ever they find of importance....to carefully sift through it for evidence. ???
maybe the bodies were moved..

Just a quick question or thought, didn't somebody mention or question during the search at The Raceway Bar and Grill that. Post was on the search board about three Hispanic men and a white SUV? Now JV and three men are in custody.

LIVE SCREEN GRABS FROM SKYFOX - MISSING MARICOPA COUPLE DEVELOPMENTS @Fox10_NicoleG HAS LATEST pic.twitter.com/8ofDosVsgW

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member