GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: so many questions still...who leaves a victims car almost in front of the crime scene?

Well, I certainly hope that the hole is not the resting place as one of the officers/techs just knocked a rake in there by accident. :(

Taking lots of photos of measurements. Why do that unless they found something?

39 members and 127 guests! Maybe some of you guests might consider registering! We'd love your input!

Whether it's evidence or bodies, why weren't/aren't these people wearing gloves and booties?

If anything found is it possible they would have already remove while off camera? I wonder because tent structure gone

:confused: so many questions still...who leaves a victims car almost in front of the crime scene?

usually only happens with "stranger" abductions, someone unknown to the victim...so, if they knew him Im thinking he must be off a bit? Not just in front of the crime scene..but the crime scene on his own property??

If anything found is it possible they would have already remove while off camera? I wonder because tent structure gone

They probably removed the tent because it got dark and the lights they put up were behind the tent. So the tent would have been taking away the light.

I agree. It does feel that whatever was there is gone or less significant than remains. Though as a second (and more gruesome) thought: perhaps ashes?

Those two men looking in the hole have regular clothes on. The way the one was shaking his clothes and brushing the sand off, right at the hole, hopefully it's not a problem!

I agree. It does feel that whatever was there is gone or less significant than remains. Though as a second (and more gruesome) thought: perhaps ashes?

Interesting you say that bc in some aerial photos of the property I thought there looked like an outside fireplace grill structure and that came to mind but I haven't seen any focus on it so forgot about

It appears weather is good for tonight. The last couple of days there have been damaging winds and dust storms. I hope they are still alive but it is not looking promising. Still praying though for a better outcome

Those two men looking in the hole have regular clothes on. The way the one was shaking his clothes and brushing the sand off, right at the hole, hopefully it's not a problem!

It is quite puzzling. Can defense attorneys use this footage? Don't they usually wear gloves and booties? I may watch too many Bones and Castle shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx