GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, admit it, who else was waiting to see if those men were arrested before you realized they were going to help with the backhoe? 😄

And for consideration..
Mike and Tina's family had to have been given a heads up...why else would GD specifically mention JV and the convo about being a pilot...and then boom search warrant served...

Yes timing was quite interesting!

CI4kwmoUMAA04FT.jpg

‏@JohnHookfox10
#findmikeandtina crews over dig in Maricopa in disappearance investigation #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/JohnHookfox10/status/616470617353682944

I did not see this case heading this far in this direction. Especially with a bank robbery scare and a mention of Mexico. There is probably no news that will be good for this family any more. Their lives are forever altered. I hope they find them quickly.

Watching them walk around & measure & point& talk....
( someone straddled the area & took photos w measuring sticks)
I think maybe they r making a <bigger dig plan> as to not disturb WHAT they r digging around....JMO
I think you are correct. I think they found them but need a bigger area to work. Otherwise the backhoe would be done in daylight. This area seems to be an very urgent pressing thing. Hope I'm wrong but it doesn't look good.

I didnt expect this to end up good and not expecting it to end just right down the road in walking distance.

Just an fyi.. A woman was arrested in Mesa tonight.. She was a transient at a hotel..arrested for allegedly robbing a bank last week ..they found her because she didn't pay for her room.

I think you are correct. I think they found them but need a bigger area to work. Otherwise the backhoe would be done in daylight. This area seems to be an very urgent pressing thing. Hope I wrong but it doesn't look good.

It must be urgent. Otherwise they would secure the area for the night and come back. Could be because they have the POI for questioning but can only hold him so many hours without making an arrest.

Just an fyi.. A woman was arrested in Mesa tonight.. She was a transient at a hotel..arrested for allegedly robbing a bank last week ..they found her because she didn't pay for her room.

Cant wait to see her pic.

It must be urgent. Otherwise they would secure the area for the night and come back. Could be because they have the POI for questioning but can only hold him so many hours without making an arrest.

This. Fears of POI fleeing if they have to release him. JMO.

If they haven't been able to arrest the POI yet that concerns me that they don't have the necessary evidence right now? :( let's hope they find it soon.

Concerned mother..I was really hoping they'd show her on the news but they didn't and nothing when I googled. I'm sure there will be one soon. Again. Strange timing.

Someone mentioned cement... I wonder if cement was poured on top of them. It would certainly explain needing a much bigger hole and also being able to use a back hoe on the sides with out worrying too much. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx