GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am thanks! I sse my news was old news lol
Just woke up!

I deleted my posts so there is no confusion!

Morning Eileen730----yep, you missed about 20 pages of excitement..........good reading while drinking your morning coffee.

I came in this morning hoping to hear what might LE might have found in the hole. Instead it appears they have been at it all night long. I suppose we'll have to wait till it is about 8AM there (11AM, noon here) for us to get an update. In any event, the case took a turn that I didn't expect. I'm still trying to determine the motive. Something involving an assault on Tina and Mike tried to stop it? I don't see drugs, money or revenge as motive.

One Phoenix news station is now reporting that the Sheriff of Pinal County has said that the bodies of a man and woman believed to be that if Mike and Tina Carreccia were found at the home where the Search Warrant was issued.

One Phoenix news station is now reporting that the Sheriff of Pinal County has said that the bodies of a man and woman believed to be that if Mike and Tina Carreccia were found at the home where the Search Warrant was issued.

ugh. Hopefully LE will have a release soon. This is sad.

Channel 5 News also said in that same article that there will be a press conference at 2pm today so that Sheriff Babeau can discuss the findings in the case.

A lot of people were questioning why they would have been buried so close to the house. IF they are buried there, it would most likely be due to it being hidden from view by both the house and the tree right there at the corner. No one would be able to see any activity right there from either the street or the adjoining lots to the right and left.

What led investigators to this house ? My guess would be that neighbors who were interviewed by police after they disappeared saw some unusual activity going on at that house the same morning they vanished. Just a guess.

Here is a revised map with unneeded clutter removed and additional info. added from overnight. Click on the aerial view in the lower left corner to get the best view of the home being searched.

Map:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zAAmDUXJe_aE.kU0N9GRL6xI8&usp=sharing

Sandy soil is dusty. IF the hole was dug with a backhoe and the car was near, wouldn't it settle on the car? IF they were buried in the present hole then the perpetrators put them deep. Unless someone has confessed to burying them there, I'm not sure LE would have known where to look. Yes I saw the black object before the digging. I also noticed that it looked like the roof was being shingled. Wondering if that was roofing paper on the ground...

I believe I read somewhere that JV was a backhoe operator and that he had a sign on the fence about his services.

12 News @12News
BREAKING: Pinal Co. deputies recover two bodies from the backyard of a Maricopa home. Believed to be missing couple. 1 person arrested.

http://t.co/KDVm6zF0Yl

Another station is saying 12 pm news conference.

I can't wait to hear what the motive was for this. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be stupid.

It's 7:52pm here so I'm setting my alarm for 10:30ishpm which will make it around 6am in Maricopa, when we should get the latest news. Dedication ;)

FruitTingles...you have been amazing with your updates. It is very much appreciated. At times when I couldn't refresh here on WS I knew which reporter to follow on twitter from your links.

So very sad. Not the ending I was expecting. I've been quietly following this from the beginning and was busy yesterday so now I'm trying to play catch up. Will somebody be kind enough to explain who the suspect is in relation to the family? Please, please, please.

RIP Mike and Tina. My thoughts and prayers go out to their family and friends.

FruitTingles...you have been amazing with your updates. It is very much appreciated. At times when I couldn't refresh here on WS I knew which reporter to follow on twitter from your links.

Aw thank you. Anytime! Happy to help. I like to feel like I can contribute something useful :D

Morning Eileen730----yep, you missed about 20 pages of excitement..........good reading while drinking your morning coffee.

LOL I most certainly did !

Yesterday when I left here the discussion was all about how the son knew the vin # lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx