GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question or thought, didn't somebody mention or question during the search at The Raceway Bar and Grill that. Post was on the search board about three Hispanic men and a white SUV? Now JV and three men are in custody.

Good question... I noticed on the street view for JV's address shows a white SUV on the property.

Not one that is available to the viewers at least that I know of.

It must be urgent. Otherwise they would secure the area for the night and come back. Could be because they have the POI for questioning but can only hold him so many hours without making an arrest.

If a person is not under arrest, he/she is free to leave an LE interrogation at any time - regardless if he/she is considered a suspect or not.

I've often wondered why people will sit for hours of interrogation. I don't think I would. I'd want a lawyer.

So quiet :/ everything will happen when it's my bedtime I bet!

Bah! I knew it would get interesting once I'd gone to bed! Time to read back a few pages I guess :eek:

It's 7:52pm here so I'm setting my alarm for 10:30ishpm which will make it around 6am in Maricopa, when we should get the latest news. Dedication ;)

It's 7:52pm here so I'm setting my alarm for 10:30ishpm which will make it around 6am in Maricopa, when we should get the latest news. Dedication ;)

10.57 am here, ftingles... I'm at work and logged in...lol

Well I think they are now !
I saw on ABC news they are digging up their backyard.

When PPL go missing how can LE not completely search their home.
To me that makes no sense.

From what I understand they have a POI!

Well I think they are now !
I saw on ABC news they are digging up their backyard.

When PPL go missing how can LE not completely search their home.
To me that makes no sense.

Oh now they're digging up the house that T&M live in?? Can you link? Just asking because earlier today they were not digging on their property.

I am looking for some MSM.
I just saw it on ABC world news tonight!

I don't know if its their yard or the POI's yard!

they showed video of them digging!

I really think you need to go back a few pages and catch up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne