GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deputies from the Pinal County Sheriff's Office searched a home all night Wednesday and into the early morning hours of Thursday searching for evidence in the disappearance of Mike and Tina Careccia.

In the early morning hours of Thursday, Sheriff Paul Babeu released the following statement:

"Our search of the property on West Papago Road has led to the recovery of two bodies, a man and women that we believe to be Mike and Tina Careccia. As well, we have one male suspected in custody who lives at the property being searched. Family members of the Careccia's have just been notified of the recovery and arrest. Our investigators and staff continue to carefully gather evidence that we believe will prove critical to our investigation and result in a stronger criminal case."

The Sheriff's Office will have a 12:00 p.m. news conference to release further details. You can watch that news conference LIVE on 12news.com.

http://www.12news.com/story/news/local/valley/2015/07/02/maricopa-bodies-found/29606815/

What on earth...
What a bizarre, tragic case.
Jmo ,drugs and/or money have to be involved in motive.
Do we know who the person arrested is? If so, how connected to the victims?

What on earth...
What a bizarre, tragic case.
Jmo ,drugs and/or money have to be involved in motive.
Do we know who the person arrested is? If so, how connected to the victims?

I asked @12 News on Twitter if the arrested persons name was released and they sent me back a link saying more details will be released at the 12pm PC. So in other words unless the name is leaked before then we won't know (even though we think we have an idea already lol). JMO

Still, none of this makes sense to me, but then criminal motives rarely do make sense. Its hard for my analytical brain to put the pieces together of how they were all at a happy family gathering where there were a dozen people to ending up in the back yard of a neighbor. I know some theories were given as to why Tina and Mike may have left the family home that night (driving the friend home, etc.) but it is literally around the block. Plus if they gave someone a ride, wouldn't that person's car still have been at the family home? And again, who leaves a victim's car practically at the front door of the crime scene?? Obviously it wasn't early morning when they left to run their errand because the flash drive was still there. Anyway will have to wait like everyone else and read everyone's thoughts.

This has been one of the NICEST group of people to have posted with. I just wish it would have turned out better. RIP Mike and Tina.

PS - my thanks button doesn't work half the time so just know I do thank all of ya'll!

Did I read that another couple live at the house and JV just owns it?

Very sad. When I was following live coverage earlier the excavation went so deep I thought maybe there had been a mistake and nothing was found. Sincere condolences to the family.

I wonder if this might turn out to be over a construction dispute - Mike and Tina were building a house and I think someone at the house where the bodies were discovered is an electrical contractor? Sometimes construction work can cost a lot of money and disputes can get very protracted.

Yes, another couple are registered there. I read it in a media story I'm not sure I can find now though.

Allison Rodriguez @ARodriguezABC15
Update: Jose Valenzuela arrested in Mike and Tina Careccia's disappearance. Two bodies were found at his home #abc15 http://t.co/XE31etuL0y
image.jpg

i linked another house upthread that came up as Jose Ignasio Valenzuela's also in Maricopa Az. I will go back to my search program when I get to my computer. it was a much nicer house across from the police station.

I can't even imagine what happened. How horrible.
I can only assumed this was a heat of the moment kind of murder. How old is this Jose?

It has been reported more than once now by the news that JV lives at the property they found the bodies on.

yes i saw that too but it shows he owns another house also. maybe his ex wife lives at the other one. a divorce came up in my search. guess it doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx