GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone, and thank you to the hard-working night owls who kept us informed of new developments.
RIP Michael and Tina :(

Good morning everyone, and thank you to the hard-working night owls who kept us informed of new developments.
RIP Michael and Tina :(

^5 I'm usually in bed way before 1:00 am but I kept trying to stay up, then got up very early this morning. It just killed me to know the family was probably watching as we were, that big hole being dug in the neighbor's yard and IF reports are correct, he was a family friend. Sickening.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/29459...es-believed-to-be-missing-pinal-county-couple

anyone know anything about the 3 guys le is pointing their weapons at? I think there must be some bad blood between Tina and her brother Mark because its pretty tacky to be instantly accusing everyone of being on drugs whether it be selling, using or running them... Religion was brought up as being a problem between the two so I sort of wonder if the PI is also a church associate due to his same somewhat unrealistic and/or premature statements concerning drugs...JMHO...

I wonder if LE had a pin on this guy from the start? The PE from NY really thought there was a family angle. WHO invited this guy to the home? Who specifically is the POI connected to? Because I wonder if there will be any other arrests?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The searchers posted a photo of their maps last week and it had markings and paths highlighted but in large letters - and circled repeatedly - someone had written "3 Mexicans-white SUV". So I do believe they had POI from near the very start.

I am not sure of their soil. It looks sandyish to me.

It looks like the area has been watered even though I see no plants, grass, etc., in that area that needs it. And most people in the desert southwest do not water their dust/dirt yards. I have to think that was done to make it easier to dig. I wonder right now if they are looking for remains or valuables?

I can't wait to hear what the motive was for this. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be stupid.

Early on there was some speculation that Mike and Tina may have know the identity of the T-bird Farms arsonist. I wonder if the motive had anything to do with the fires.

Sandy soil is dusty. IF the hole was dug with a backhoe and the car was near, wouldn't it settle on the car? IF they were buried in the present hole then the perpetrators put them deep. Unless someone has confessed to burying them there, I'm not sure LE would have known where to look. Yes I saw the black object before the digging. I also noticed that it looked like the roof was being shingled. Wondering if that was roofing paper on the ground...

Good thinking on the dust on car as earlier reports said LE had tested it & knew what terrain it came from...that's prob what puzzled LE - that the dirt was from area car was found.
My deepest sadness to family, friends, the town, humanity.

JMO

I had read somewhere that JV had a backhoe on his property (or very recently had one) which he could've used to dig such a deep hole. He/other perps could've watered the dirt to disguise that a hole had just been dug.

Not sure how happy Chris Williams @ 12 News is that I got the mugshot before him :D

I wonder if LE had a pin on this guy from the start? The PE from NY really thought there was a family angle. WHO invited this guy to the home? Who specifically is the POI connected to? Because I wonder if there will be any other arrests?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
BIL Dugan said JV was a friend of his Dad @ his press yesterday

It looks like the area has been watered even though I see no plants, grass, etc., in that area that needs it. And most people in the desert southwest do not water their dust/dirt yards. I have to think that was done to make it easier to dig. I wonder right now if they are looking for remains or valuables?

It had been reported that there was a backhoe on that property recently. The dirt could've been watered to disguise that a hole had recently been dug.

Wow. I am not sure what outcome I was expecting, but being buried right behind a neighbor's house was not it. RIP Mike and Tina. Their poor kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member