GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinal County Sheriff's Office
30 mins ·
Sheriff Paul Babeu has released an update on the missing persons case of Mike and Tina Careccia.
July 2, 2015. 2:30 a.m.

“Our search of the property on West Papago Road has led to the recovery of two bodies, a man and women that we believe to be Mike and Tina Careccia. As well, we have one male suspected in custody who lives at the property being searched. Family members of the Careccia's have just been notified of the recovery and arrest. Our investigators and staff continue to carefully gather evidence that we believe will prove critical to our investigation and result in a stronger criminal case.”

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=857638167639095&id=151161388286780

Finally caught up & wow, how intriguing and sad! IMO it can't be a coincidence that JV's name was mentioned in the press conference just minutes before LE swooped in so someone must have put 2+2 together. I can't wait (in a sympathetic way of course) to find out the reasoning for this double-murder - my poor brain just can't comprehend how things get this far. It's such a shame too - M&T were only recently reunited & married. Sad sad ending :(

I am so sorry for their children and families that their lives ended like this. I thought for sure they had died and were buried out in that vast desert. As another poster wrote its been a pleasure posting with all of you. Thank you for the step by step good information. RIP Mike and Tina!

PCSO raids house adjacent to home of missing couple
Careccias had trailer burned down last fall in unsolved arson case

The search for a local couple missing since last Monday has turned into a criminal investigation – and a very complex and bizarre one at that.

The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office served a search warrant Wednesday afternoon at a home located at 50665 West Papago Road, less than a quarter-mile from where the abandoned car of Michael and Tina Careccia was found on Monday, June 22. The house borders the house on Mayer Boulevard where the Careccias lived with other family members.

The White Pages list Alexander and Maria Francisco as residents at that address.

http://www.copamonitor.com/article_9....html?mode=jqm

Bringing this forward.... They say JV lives at this address but it's listed under a different name in whitepages?

Thanks to all for their constant updates. Very helpful for those of us that haven't been able to get on here much the last few days.

Reading along with the comments has been so useful. Sometimes there was scarely an opportunity to "thank" what you said. I believe many non-members would thank your efforts as well. The outcome is regrettable but at least we know.

So sad for their families.

I'm curious if JIV is also involved in any/all of those arson fires. If he's an electrical contractor and "business got slow" did he or someone he knows "conveniently" drum up new business by igniting fires on new-builds or vacant homes?

I'm also curious what question it was to GD during that press conference that provoked him to mention JIV's name. I can't remember because I had about 50 tabs open and two live feeds and my F5 button was getting a work-out.

RIP Mike & Tina. My condolences to their friends and family.

I have to manually type the names of the twitter accounts with the update they've posted so just bear with me if it doesn't look right. iPad doesn't let me copy and paste everything off twitter :/

Just waking up to all of this. When I went to bed they had a hole so I figured it wouldn't be good news.
RIP Mike and Tina. I thought up as many romantic, theatrical reasons as I could for your disappearance. I'm so sorry that some took your lives so soon. I guess we know wait to find out what brought them together and what the motive was. Thanks for all the overnight play by play. You guys are the greatest.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wonder if LE had a pin on this guy from the start? The PE from NY really thought there was a family angle. WHO invited this guy to the home? Who specifically is the POI connected to? Because I wonder if there will be any other arrests?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member