GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Mike would have tried to protect Tina as much as he could right to the end. He looks like that type of guy. JMO.

Maybe they met him that night somewhere to discuss things or pick up something (not trying to speculate about drugs but it's always a possibility) and then altercation and things went bad. I am so curious to hear the motive and definitely a cold-blooded guy who could be involved in more crimes for sure. Thanks for all the great posts and updates. I love this site and the people on it. You never want to hurt a family with speculation but this site provides a great way to throw out all avenues and possibilities and that is what helps solve crimes. Terrible ending but I am glad the family will get answers and can start to heal without always having to wonder what happened to them. Hug your loved ones and make the best of every day.

I am hearing they drove over there on their own. TC and MC were shot in the head over some type of drug deal involving cocaine. JC has admitted to murdering the two. CBS 5 Phoenix reported this news and cited the source as Tina's brother i believe.

So JV left the compound and M&T decided to drive over to JV's?

Hello all! This is my first post on WS. I have been watching this case and this thread since day one. It's amazing that a community with different people with different backgrounds and opinions from locations all around the world can come together to aid in solving and keeping people informed with new information as it's released.

I am from IL and heard about this case from an old high school friend that moved to AZ that knew the family's daughter. This isn't the outcome I was hoping for from the beginning. Such a sad story.

I was hesitant to post during all of this because I am not familiar with the rules and lingo, but after following this thread, I feel like I have a better understanding and hoping to get more involved in WS threads.

That being said, I am interested to find out what the motive actually was. Did someone in the family compound know something and was afraid to speak up? Are there other's that could possibly be involved that we know nothing about at this time?

RIP Michael and Tina Careccia!

I hope this doesn't turn out to be something REALLY stupid, like Jose Valenzuela making a sexual advance towards Tina and him and Michael getting into it. Of course, we don't know when Tina was killed in relation to Micheal yet, do we ?

That would just be the worst.

So much for all the "reports" of them getting up and leaving for work at 5 A.M.-----sounds as though they were just suppositions by the family.

I am hearing they drove over there on their own. TC and MC were shot in the head over some type of drug deal involving cocaine. JC has admitted to murdering the two. CBS 5 Phoenix reported this news and cited the source as Tina's brother i believe.

Interesting.....- was this is the news?? where was the source for this?

just doing some sleuthing...JV purchased the Celis house in 2008 & had up for sale in Jan 2015 for $147,400 thru May 20th. Could he have been looking for some more property & acreage to buy somewhere in the outskirts of Arizona??? The Papago home has 3.3 acres & appears JV owned this since 2000 w an ex named Francisca. A lot of acreage to do Bad things w a backhoe on. Obviously he was skilled at using a Backhoe.

Perhaps they left willingly for something or went to his house. Tina did not take her purse, maybe they just headed down the street for a bit. But they did take their cell phones because it was reported that they were found in the car. IMO

Jose didn't realize what clues a woman's purse left behind screams( the flash drive). Laci Peterson comes to mind.

JMO

Maybe they met him that night somewhere to discuss things or pick up something (not trying to speculate about drugs but it's always a possibility) and then altercation and things went bad. I am so curious to hear the motive and definitely a cold-blooded guy who could be involved in more crimes for sure. Thanks for all the great posts and updates. I love this site and the people on it. You never want to hurt a family with speculation but this site provides a great way to throw out all avenues and possibilities and that is what helps solve crimes. Terrible ending but I am glad the family will get answers and can start to heal without always having to wonder what happened to them. Hug your loved ones and make the best of every day.

I think they knew something on JV. They tried to talk to him at his house and threatened to turn him in. I think he killed them to prevent them from blowing up his world. JMO

Was JV mentioned early on to the investigators when they questioned people?
I wonder why the PI mentioned previously that some people interviewed were not thought to be truthful?
Was he referring to JV not being truthful since JV was at their house on Father's Day, or others?
I thought it was Plural?
IMOO.

Very very very true. Don't know many women that go ANYPLACE without a purse unless they don't expect to be gone long at all.

I wonder... was this drugs for personal use, or some type of smuggling venture involving MC's pilot training

Personally, I would take whatever JV says with a grain of salt...how is anyone going to know if it is really over 'recreational' drug deal? Have they been dealin/buying for a long time...why would there be an issue now? Seems more like JV killed them because Mike wouldn't use his skills to fly any drugs or such...but who know's. I'm trying to not be all over the board until further 'facts' are known....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devon_SP