GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, that one worked for me.
Its obvious that someone is with the young man when he was talking to the dispatcher. I am though curious as to where he obtained the height and weight of both of them, but not tinas dob. My kids wouldn't know their stepparents precise height and weight, let alone mine. He did not say approximately but was precise.
He also couldn't say what each of them wore. So who gave the description of tinas flip flops?

From the 1st thread, my post, #147.
Copied and pasted as it's my original post.

"How common is it for a woman to wear flip flops to work?

In this post from the administrator, the administrator mentions that they don't know what Tina was
wearing, but most likely she was wearing black and gold Guess flip flops.
Mike was wearing black and white classic skate high Vans.
This is the post where they were responding under posts and mentioned that it wasn't mud but a film of dust on the car.
The post heading, though is from yesterday 6:50am, where they are asking for help. and they posted this 17 hours ago, under the replies."
https://www.facebook.com/Maricopafin...=page_internal

For some reason the link to their facebook is broken, so this should work:
https://www.facebook.com/Maricopafindmikeandtina?pnref=story

Question: Do people living in AZ have wells/old wells? I didn't know if there would be any around the compound that should be checked.

Some have wells, others haul water. I don't know of any water service (other than shared wells) out in Hidden Valley. There are a number of abandoned mobile homes and piles of junk.
There are also vacant homes in summer when winter people go home.

I haven't heard anything in a video about the cell phones being found, were they found and where? My phone is slow loading

I dont know if this was already asked but was the car leased or owned by the couple?

:seeya: Just jumping off your post here:

Does the car have GPS ? Oh never mind, LE probably already checked that ...but ya never know.

This has probably has been asked and answered, but my apologies as I have not gotten caught up yet.

TIA!

I haven't heard anything in a video about the cell phones being found, were they found and where? My phone is slow loading

Yes, both phones were found turned off in the car. The car was pointing toward their house, not away from it. Not sure if it is a staged, but it appears the police have indicated to some searchers that the dust on the car came from a certain area. I don't like where this is heading at all, but I agree that it sounds like no one saw them on Monday morning and they could have been missing since Sunday night. I think the son is getting a bad rap for calling in. The dad was very anal about his car and the dust was a clue that something was amiss. I can see the dad having a copy of the insurance info. right by the phone, esp. if they lived in a bad area where it could get stolen. I don't keep my only copy of the VIN in the car. I also don't think a teenage boy is going to be too fond of his stepmom by nature, so it doesn't surprise me that he calls in to report his dad missing and then says she is with him when the dispatcher asks. That seems like something typical of a teenage boy--you have to pull details about other people out of them, but they know every detail about the cars, bikes, guns, etc.

Regarding the arsonist, I don't know if this area relies on the Indian reservations for fire fighting, but in some areas in NM and TX, the arsonists are usually from the reservations because they get paid to fight fires. They would usually target forests so they could get them out before homes were damaged, but in the desert, maybe they target new construction and trailers they think are abandoned? It is very strange to me that they wouldn't have insurance on the new site and the trailer if there was a known arsonist in the area, though.

I hope the kids get some answers today. I really feel for them having all of this speculation about their parents running to Mexico, robbing a bank, or one of them hurting the other one and taking off.

I will add to HoneyBun's foul play definition/post

Noun 1. Foul play-unfair or dishonest behavior (especially involving violence)

<--> evil, wickedness, immorality, iniquity-morally objectionable behavior

Foul play
Noun}crime, fraud, corruption, deception, treachery, criminal activity, duplicity, dirty work, double-dealing, skulduggery, chicanery, villainy, sharp practice, perfidy, roguery, dishonest behavior

From the Free Dictionary

Thank you. I was on my Kindle and don't know how to copy and paste on it so info was limited.

So in conclusion.... Foul Play....perhaps something wasn't done to them but by them. A mystery for sure.

Just reiterating here. The car is facing towards the house in walking distance. Covered in dust from a particular area. It is unlocked. Keys missing. With the possibility of a house key on it. House is unlocked (observed by who?) Both phones are left in the car. Her purse is left in the house which didn't seem to concern any of the several people residing there until after 12 hrs later. And a teenage boy knows the exact height and weight of his dad and stepmom.

Is it possible that he had both of their id's in front of him when he called 911? He didn't hesitate or guess on the description.

Just reiterating here. The car is facing towards the house in walking distance. Covered in dust from a particular area. It is unlocked. Keys missing. With the possibility of a house key on it. House is unlocked (observed by who?) Both phones are left in the car. Her purse is left in the house which didn't seem to concern any of the several people residing there until after 12 hrs later. And a teenage boy knows the exact height and weight of his dad and stepmom.

Is it possible that he had both of their id's in front of him when he called 911? He didn't hesitate or guess on the description.
If he had her id wouldn't he know her birthday?

I wondered that too. I know that my kids would have to stop and think for awhile to come up with a height/weight for myself or their dad. Also it just seems like, judging from pictures, maybe she isnt as tall and may not weigh as much as he thought. And how was he able to rattle that info off right away. He also called her "his wife" when asked if the dad left with anyone. "My dad" but "his wife." idk, he may have just been nervous but a lot of times the truth might pop out without thinking. He may only see her as his dad's wife.

Hi All!
Thought I'd chime in on the 911 call.
To me, the thing that is most suspect is that for the first few minutes the Stepmom is not mentioned as though it has not occurred to him (or worried him) that she too might be missing and YET he is able to quickly and so confidently give her height and weight. I understand he may have thought through what he was going to say to 911 and come up with responses (I do this too before important calls) so if this is the case why did he not mention TC and yet be able to quote her stats?!? Not implying he is implicated in any way but I do believe there were other parties involved in preparing for that call.

In looking at all the court records for the various people who live at the property, there were definitely financial issues for a few of them, garnishments (as recent as a month or so ago), criminal stuff (small theft by TC in 2003 I believe), not that financial strain is not relative to many people but it's also been a motive for murder and violence in more cases than not. There are many last names tied to that property through marriages etc. You have Perry, Busby, Carreccia, Dugan etc. I just have a nagging feeling that the answers are near home. I hope I didn't state anything that is not allowed on this forum. If so please feel free to delete. This case has me baffled and my heart breaks for the kids.

I wondered that too. I know that my kids would have to stop and think for awhile to come up with a height/weight for myself or their dad. Also it just seems like, judging from pictures, maybe she isnt as tall and may not weigh as much as he thought. And how was he able to rattle that info off right away. He also called her "his wife" when asked if the dad left with anyone. "My dad" but "his wife." idk, he may have just been nervous but a lot of times the truth might pop out without thinking. He may only see her as his dad's wife.
Exactly. I could only guess my moms weight, but I know her height based on mine. But my teenage kids are not going to know my weight. If he doesn't know stepmoms dob, how in the world does he know that detailed information. This is jmoo, but I think it was staged. I think someone in that house dropped them off, unharmed, and went back home. I dont feel that they are deceased anywhere. But hopefully they will release more information soon. This is so puzzling.

I'm pretty certain Tina is no where near 5'8" or 140 lbs. I'm thinking 5'3"---5'6"---120-135 lbs. seeing her in wedding photos, in heels next to her husband, and with her daughter (who appears to be 5'7"--5'8") she is significantly shorter. In the big scheme, it's not that important. I just wonder why he was able to rattle that off so quickly---but get her eye-color wrong. Weird....just weird.

Just heard on the radio that the family is holding a press conference at 3:00pm today.

Anyone know where I can watch press conference online?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member