GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:stop:

Stop with the name variations. The victims are Michael and Tina Careccia.

New on this site. Been reading the blogs & trying to comprehend the why of it all?? w the PI & statements /suspicions & the family not very forthcoming w him when he paid them a visit, I can't help to wonder if there isn't more to this story. Be curious to know JV background & motives as he states them.

Also remembering the white SUV & 3 guys info circled on the twitter map, which may have led them to JV. There is flap about 2 others connected to JV. Wondering if there may be a connection to the real estate agent Sid Cranston from kingman who vanished June 16,2015. this from internet Neighbor-" saw Sid speaking to [someone in] a white SUV. [Sid] went in the garage, back to what he was doing, and the next time he looked over, the garage was closed, Sid was gone, and the SUV was gone" Sidney purportedly was set to show a 10 acre property to an unknown client. would be interesting to know if these are connected in any way.

Wow that IS interesting, good catch.

Sorry, I edited my own posts but I just copy and paste what is on twitter. Do I need to edit all of those posts? The main # on twitter is #FindMikeandTina and people seem to be following that. As well as the Help us Find Tina and Mike FB page.

New on this site. Been reading the blogs & trying to comprehend the why of it all?? w the PI & statements /suspicions & the family not very forthcoming w him when he paid them a visit, I can't help to wonder if there isn't more to this story. Be curious to know JV background & motives as he states them.

Also remembering the white SUV & 3 guys info circled on the twitter map, which may have led them to JV. There is flap about 2 others connected to JV. Wondering if there may be a connection to the real estate agent Sid Cranston from kingman who vanished June 16,2015. this from internet Neighbor-" saw Sid speaking to [someone in] a white SUV. [Sid] went in the garage, back to what he was doing, and the next time he looked over, the garage was closed, Sid was gone, and the SUV was gone" Sidney purportedly was set to show a 10 acre property to an unknown client. would be interesting to know if these are connected in any way.

awesome! I thought I was the only one looking for a Cranston connection I've been going through FB friends list to see if there's any connection between the carrecia's, sid and the last person to see him that day.

Sorry, I edited my own posts but I just copy and paste what is on twitter. Do I need to edit all of those posts? The main # on twitter is #FindMikeandTina and people seem to be following that. As well as the Help us Find Tina and Mike FB page.

Thank you for asking - I was just about to. (BBM)

Very sorry to see this but not that unexpected, thanks everyone for keeping the updates going throughout the night.

P.S. I hope Juan Martinez prosecutes the case, we all know by now he won't rest until justice is delivered to the departed and their family.

ETA: Oh, this is Pinal County and not Maricopa? Darn. I hope they have good prosecutors.

I was wishing the same, but know it won't happen due to different counties. The Pinal County prosecutor for Katie Cool Lady's sister's case was very good but has since retired.
I feel confident they will have a prosecutor who will see that justice is served.

:juanettes:

Thanks for your comment. I've been thinking about Sid throughout this case. I had forgotten about the white SUV. What is it about while SUV's? They seem to turn up so often in criminal cases!

awesome! I thought I was the only one looking for a Cranston connection I've been going through FB friends list to see if there's any connection between the carrecia's, sid and the last person to see him that day.

This was actually brought up in Thread One - then there was a huge discussion that followed about how white SUVs are so popular in the desert. Personally I think it needs to be checked out just in case. JMO

I know GD said he fears no one in the area but depending on JV's motive I can't help but wonder if he should. I don't know that I would want to continue staying in that area.

:wave: Hey guys remember to link when posting photos.

Thanks

Wow.....good possibility there is a connection. With Sid Cranston. White SUV and a couple of suspects sounds familiar.

Long shot. Didn't someone say Valenzuela is an electrician? Could he be involved in Allison Feldman murder in Scottsdale? I doubt it, but there are a few unsolved cases in Phoenix. Like I said....Major long shot on this one. Phoenix and surrounding area make it one of the top 5 largest cities in the USA. However, I'm quite curious about there being a connection with JV, the white SUV, looking at the 10 acres & Sidney Cranston.

Very sad ending for Mike and Tina. Prayers for their Family & May they RIP together.

I'm really intrigued by the motive.

Personally I think PD & forensics should dig up around each one of JV's homes. Maybe solve some more crimes. How could one do such a sinister act so swiftly, easily, & blatantly almost like without a care In the world -- snuff out 2 lives. how about this??... ..leave their car within walking distance of your home- JV must have been very familiar w crime. I just heard ABC15 say JV has a long rap sheet. Yes -- this is one BAD dude.

Are you referring to calling him Mike? If so I'm sorry... I guess its habit since he is friends with my friend and she said nobody calls him Michael.

Wow.....good possibility there is a connection. With Sid Cranston. White SUV and a couple of suspects sounds familiar.

Long shot. Didn't someone say Valenzuela is an electrician? Could he be involved in Allison Feldman murder in Scottsdale? I doubt it, but there are a few unsolved cases in Phoenix. Like I said....Major long shot on this one. Phoenix and surrounding area make it one of the top 5 largest cities in the USA. However, I'm quite curious about there being a connection with JV, the white SUV, looking at the 10 acres & Sidney Cranston.

Very sad ending for Mike and Tina. Prayers for their Family & May they RIP together.

I'm really intrigued by the motive.

Also, Thomas Keith Smith has been missing from Thunderbird Farms since July 31, 2013.
(Same neighborhood as Michael & Tina)

http://tinyurl.com/nla236w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members